What do Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor plan to do with people who are 1% -- 4% non-White?

What do Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor plan to do with people who are 1% -- 4% non-White?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/reliable-home-dna-ancestry-tests-231600887.html
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas them

No one knows for sure... but I intend to find out.

ok

Yes.. I am already 1/64 victim and the oppression is massive

Richard said anyon over 80 perce t white is fine

How the hell does one even know if they're 1-4% white? You can't possibly know who your direct ancestors was from that far back. And don't bring up that 23andme, ancestry testing voodoo science; even identical triplets get completely different results while their DNA is supposed to be exactly alike.

I meant to say non-white.

>even identical triplets get completely different results while their DNA is supposed to be exactly alike.

Link?

I'm 1.5% Native American and 1.5% African. Could potentially make sense as my family has been in the US since 1600s.

Do you have any links or proof about identical triplets getting different results?

Not sure about Taylor, but Spencer would probably keep you in his homosexual rape dungeon.

Whats with the 1996? What's the significance?

Alot of the alt right faggots are mongrels like James Allsup, Matthew Heimbach etc.

The year listenable mainstream music died

yahoo.com/news/reliable-home-dna-ancestry-tests-231600887.html

What are those guys mixed with?

James Allsup is a quarter Korean and Heimbach is some sort of mystery meat.

Send them to the monoracial breeding grounds until their non-whiteness is below the margin of error for the tests.

you mean nonwhites?

One nonwhite = ten million nonwhites

The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes.

James Allsup is actually 1/8 Filipino. Not sure about Heimbach, though its obvious he's mixed.

The article is about anecdotal evidence from Inside Edition. The triplets probably had three different confidence settings on when comparing their results, which is why their DNA did not appear to match exactly.

The real test would be to make one big batch of saliva, then split it into, say 10 test kits, send them to the lab and compare the results.

That guy is hot.

In prison we called that boi pussy.

We're nowhere near a stage where that matters. I think Jared just wants the freedom to disassociate with non-whites and possibly a way to ensure a white majority, so I doubt he's even concerned with that. I haven't heard Richard discuss it, but he probably isn't concerned with absolute purity either.

>. I haven't heard Richard discuss it, but he probably isn't concerned with absolute purity either.
That's because Richard Spencer is a fucking mongrel married to a mongrel and shilling for mongrels

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

For mongrel genetics often breed mongrel rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

>The triplets probably had three different confidence settings on when comparing their results
That's an assumption. We have no idea what their case is.
>The real test would be
Nothing. Other than haplogroups, none of these tests can accurately gauge your ancestry to single-digit percentage points, just make some general assumptions about race which you can confirm how accurate it is simply by looking in the mirror.

I'm 98% European. And 2% fucking TURKISH

I'm not allowed in the club. Gas me I guess.

We're not there yet, but I think it's an interesting discussion to have.

The old NSDAP Mischling laws were surprisingly lax.

Personally, I'd tolerate up to ~25% non-white provided the non-white bit isn't black. Really, that's the interesting part of this. Should we be making distinctions based on what the nonwhite bit is? (ie, tolerating more Asiatic blood than black blood). What's the cap, etc.?

You mean all of "white" america?

They might have to work out a formula like the nazis.. there was a system they used to figure out if you were technically jewish.

Emma Watson is now a manlet, I see. Too muck jewish diq does that to you.

>Jared “looks white talks white acts white, is white” Taylor
>oh no gais what will they do?!
Retards

12% treefucker checking in. You can stay, if you gas me for them

nothing. taylor just wants to be free to live away from neegs