PUBLIC LAND

What are your guys thoughts on public land? Do you ever use public land for recreational use? I would say that I am for public land for recreational use

Can I do shrooms on public lands?

I'm for it, except for when people's land is suddenly declared public so the government can collect grazing fees and white people end up dead.

I'd rather you not

Stop me then faggot I thought this was PUBLIC lands

I think mushroom hunting is allowed.

The public shouldn't have to see you act like a savage, you promiscuous cock worshipping faggot. Go act like loser on your PRIVATE land

I know the Koch brothers hate it, so I'm for it.

It should be state owned not owned by the federal government.

I agree

>Nevada
>government literally owns entire state

Is there a more cucked state?

How are they going to hide the ayys otherwise?

Go there and you'll understand why

The thinking is that states would as a first measure sell their public land if they hit financial hardships. Soon there would be no public land.

Public land is a desecration of the principals that America was originally founded on.

Gee wiz you have no idea what you're talking about. Since I'm sure you never go outside I think we can disregard your shit post.

on public lands you can shoot guns, cut down trees and drink vodka

When a territory becomes a state all federal land is supposed to be transferred to the state except for agreed upon forts and other buildings.

Interesting question.
I admire you.
You have the attitude of an outlaw, DAYYUM !!

>public
If there is no property owner there is no property.

>b-but the PUBLIC owns it!
You can say that all you like, but if NO ONE can exercise anything remotely like a property claim - like exclusivity - then there isn't fucking property.
As it turns out though, government goons with guns will shoe (read: violently cage/murder) people out of certain areas dubbed "public property", while hiding behind the idea of public property to shift moral responsibility off of themselves for claiming dominion over areas they really have no property claim to.

I shoot/camp/hunt for free without being bothered so yeah. It's pretty great.

I want to homestead in the Rockies

When I lived in CO I went to state land to go shooting all the time, and met lots of other people doing the same.

I went shooting on the day the brady bill expired and we just randomly picked a hill that looked good from the road, and there were dozens of people there shooting, like a festival. Except everything was free.

I think that state land is great, imo every city and every county and such should keep (proportional) areas set aside that will not get developed.

Here in Alberta I use public land for hunting a lot. It's sometimes a pain in the ass to keep up with some regulations like whether or not you can drive off road in any given county, changing fire regs ect, but I don't actually disagree with any of the ways that it is regulated.

Bump