Nu-male cucks

What is causing the nu-male cuck epidemic?

I don't believe it's just "plastic" in the water. I drive through the city and suburbs, I see tons of young males who look like this, they are almost always of English descent as well.

>effeminate eyes
>mouth open in every photo
>hair balding and unstyled
>an absolutely grotesque skinny fat body with bad posture
>ironic humor
>vehemently anti-trump

How do we solve the English cuck crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cexe-ZY2fhE
nutritiondata.self.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not sure but if it is plastic it's in a lot more than just the water.
-shampoo
-clothing
-carpet
-cars
-food packaging
-headphones
-mouse/keyboard

pretty much everything that you touch and that touches you every day is plastic unless you make a big effort

it's not the plastic or some bullshit like that, they just consume shitty media

Make it mandatory for every man to lift 1 hr a day 6 days a week. Miss three sessions and you are summarily executed. This will solve this problem very quickly.

Too much Colbert and louie

I'm a proto chad & I bet I could break all those girls in your pic no sweat
Fucking pussies

What's wrong with it, new age new man

Poor child rearing and indoctrination in campuses and the general educational system.

Single moms and pussified husbands do this.. They were raised by female dominant households and schools. Born 2 be bitches.. products of systematic control by women... surround yourself with cunt all day and u start 2 think like one too. Look what happened to Bruce Jenner....

Stop breeding with feminists.

I know them irl

They are disgustingly effeminate

Stop consuming soy and soy based products.

simple, and true.

>What is causing the nu-male cuck epidemic?
Fukushima

The soft men of good times. Hopefully the building chaos fully erupts into hard times to which men will actually have to apply themselves.

t. soft man

who cares i only care about myself

>Fukushima

that would be actually a solution.

You forgot one very important detail my friend, they're always white.

1: You're not supposed to be going bald like that until you're close to age 50
2: Total lack of good posture/muscle tone, like they've spent their whole adult lives lifting nothing heavier than a backpack full of MTG cards
3: A love of retard-tier humor ala Rick and Morty, et al

But specifically English

Always English. Never italian

Yeah notice the nu-males are kookoo for azn culture and food? What frequently goes on azn food or with azn food? Soy sauce and tofu

Italians are less affected, but there's plenty of nu male Italians. They all become photographers and "artists".

We start a breeding program.

All nu-males must breed with a non white aka nigger.
This will put their white genes to good use without greatly tainting the superior white gene pool. They will be playing an important role in absorbing the minorities into the white race. Cross breeding over the span of a few generations will deal with the nigger problem. Selective breeding will ensure the white species remains relatively pure whilst bleaching out the trash.

We can't have a holocaust without disturbing the cuck hordes so we'll need carefully designed propaganda aimed at pairing white nu-males with niggers.
Male nogs will be given easier access to dangerous drugs to reduce their reproductive ability and increase their chance of death.

Yup we need some kind of catastrophe to weed the weaklings out

Every single Englishman I've met has been an numale cuck. Maybe the real men are at home with their girlfriends. But who knows.

White people discovering just how white they are.
T. Black who seen that all of you have always acted like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=cexe-ZY2fhE merzbow eats soy as part of a cruelty-free lifestyle diet, you fucking fagotronic meat consumer.

I honestly think it's a lack of exercise and a faggoty upbringing.

one hour a day is pretty reasonable desu

Balding has been part of men since forever. Can start any time during adult hood. Dude from Star trek went bald at 18

Fuck you I need glasses there's nothing I can do it's not my fault my eyes are shitty

> italian

Did you not read the post?

He said WHITE

This is the evolved man user. Working with your hands 10-12 hours a day and breaking your back is a thing of peasants from prior generations.

The new man / woman sits in a comfy job office all day and it is much healthier in the long-run.

Literally everything in modern society lowers testosterone
>chemicals on vegetables
>chemicals on fruit
>chemicals in water on fish
>hormones in animal meat
>chemicals and metals in tap water
>plastic and chemicals in bottled
water
Etc.

It's the estrogen pollution in the drinking water. It physically alters the body to be more feminine. Our water filters can't remove it, and there's no incentive to make some that can. The estrogen comes mainly form pharmaceutical pollution, especially birth control. The excess estrogen is released with excrement and urine into the sewers, and it gets into the environment from there.

You gonna tell us what city you live in so we can give better answers dumbfuck?

Water is a chemical. Chemical and toxin are not interchangeable in this context.

Enjoy your gender-bending, powered by Soros and the NWO

The powder on some receipts has been shown to kill sperm if ingested.

Back in the day cavemen ate animal meat, they were manly as fuck

Just being right wing doesn't make you alpha, I bet a lot of you guys look like this

I'd rather a black wife than a white one desu

It's powered by estrogen. I keep telling you idiots that we need to do something about this, but no one listens. All the physical changes OP described are correspondent with an increase in estrogen. The academic anthropologists know it's happening, but they've been silenced from telling the public.

Blacks are too emotion and violent though

They are big crybabies, they just get violent when they're mad

Chicago-land area

We need another war and a draft
none of them would make it home alive, the way it should be

More specifically organ meat, which has higher nutritional value than fruits and vegetables.

nutritiondata.self.com/
> Search by nutrient and check.

Look up the mouse utopia experiment.

Being sheltered all their life. Never went through real hardship in life.

They are just the result of a society in peace with no real problems and plenty of tools to avoid manual labor.

>it's much chemicals in the water

The absolute COPE of white beta males

You do not see this shit with blacks, arabs, hispanics in the west consuming the same things.

Even for pol, you completely underestimate just how cucked modern white people are. The most cucked people in the history of the world by far.

These cucks are raised by pussy fathers and whore mothers. They are raised in absolute comfort with no sense of duty, responsibility, work ethic, or masculinity. They are raised on video games, cheetoes, SNL/MTV/goybook. They lived in perfect neighborhoods where they never even had to mow the lawn, because their pussy family hired mexicans to do everything. They believed all the brainwashing through 20 years of education. Once their brainwashing education is complete, they are still a manchild who wants to play video games and watch Star Wars. They are totally enabled by their pussy parents to remain dickless men their whole lives. They have no identity. No culture. No history. No balls.

Anglolands are pretty poisoned with estrogen already I see. Keep enjoying that ((Monsatano gene food)), your genuine ((meat burgers)) and ((flouride sodas)).

Blergh.

Its essentially the same as niggers you have biological (low test/IQ) mixed with toxic culture (Hip hop/indie and geek)

Legal system. If it would be legal to beat your woman if she didn't make you sandwich and didn't do blowjob you would not see much nu-males.

le redpilled poltard
>eats nothing but raw meat, cheese, eggs, milk
>watches muscular men groping each other in recreational activities centered around the movement of an inflatable object across a field
>has his moods determined by outcomes of said games, often wears clothing with names of muscular men in large lettering
>closes himself off to the vast complex culture all around him, preferring only those most basic things that fit firmly within his socially approved masculine identity
>lets his feminine side wither away, becoming a one-sided brute with no empathy or compassion for others except his tribe

Bitch most of the white boys are German decent or Italian/Slav mutts

>tfw diet high in phytoestrogens, soy, tea, and cannabis
>balancing yin/yang to perfection
>becoming one of the beautiful ones
feels good men

i identified with kurt cobain when i was growing up and never liked "toxic masculinity" even though i don't like the opposite extreme of beta nucuckmaleness either. it's a balance, like abraxas mannnn. charlie knows it, quote "i'm a beautiful woman, all my girls know that."

T. feminine new male

>Extremely emotional
>Takes any form of criticism personally
>Will get violent if you try to stop them from committing any sort of crime
>Acts like a docile kitty when not in a group
>Likes poking fun at other people, yet becomes irrationally violent after someone throws criticism their way
>Will only respect you if you have something to offer them
Niggers, Arabs, and Mexicans act this way all the time, gee I wonder why

Then why are a ton of vets homeless alcoholics and PTSD pussy failures?

You don't even know what the word chemical means

Well no shit but understanding how always helps

Society got too easy.

There's that too lol

I know a Russian who is basically a Nu-male cuck. Huge fan of Trotsky. Parents had to flee shitty USSR for evil America yet he still preaches communism. I only talk to him because it's fun to debate politics with him and Trump-troll him.

This.

these are the men your daughter look up to and will want to fuck

Why the fuck do you care?

You've confused the real problems with those that are proposed as distractions. Genetically modified food as the ability to provide better nutrition than naturally occurring varieties. The problem is with how we're modifying them currently. Adding pesticides is a bad idea.

Cows in america are fed meat and corn which contributes to a large portion of our problems. They should be grass fed.

Fluoride replaces the enamel on your teeth with a stronger compound that will last longer, and is far whiter. The impairment of fluoride comes from the calcification of the pineal gland, which produces melatonin, an important chemical for sleep. The calcification is easily reversed via antioxidants. It comes down to personal choice if you want to risk it and try to counter balance it though.

those are nu-nazis.
your whole neighborhood is the fucking stazi.

Males must become masculine upstanding citizens to smash the 4th Reich.

Didn't they wonder why they destroyed something so glorious, it even served as a god-tier backdrop in ruins. That is probably the best picture they all ever took in their lives.

>I know a Russian who is basically a Nu-male cuck.
Late USSR invented nu male. This is soviet media male role model.

And no future, weather they were chad or not, seeing as how the "greatest" generation ate through the vast majority of the (non-renewable) natural resources (don't get me started on working cars traded in every few years for the sake of having the latest and less efficient model ), to say nothing of the rampant corruption and god-awful stewardship of our corporations, bankers, and politicians. What is anybody to do (or why even care) amidst these facts and some asshole constantly listing the various ways your mere existence is reprehensible? Fuck you.

pic related
>balding
>bags under eyes from staying up late watching (((movies)))
>gets cucked by US government into faking moon landing
>literally alludes to BBC in the shining
>spends entire career waiting to make le epic redpilled Eyes Wide Shut, about a cucked manlet rejected by the chad elite
>gets killed by them for it
>they edit all his movies and cuck him in the grave
why didn't old stan just make mindless action movies, bros? fucking "intellectual" fag.

I agree OP I'm ashamed with all the shit and comfort of modern society. I'm going to throw everything I own in the trash and learn how to survive innawoods, I cant wait to have a 20 inch dick from wrestling bears innawoods barehanded in the cold. Ted was right, technology is the ultimate jew that only works to please women that couldn't survive innawoods. We have to nuke ourselves and live innawoods barebacking women and forcing them to take care of the kids while we smash rocks and fight chupacabras.

This is how men were meant to live fuck science.

>tfw so high test u can wear a bowtie and still lure 10/10 aryan women into your VW bug of death

Lack of healthy levels of testosterone via food, environment, and health. Fat cells leech estrogen, as obesity epidemic increases this will become the norm if it's not already. No one sleeps properly anymore, lack of proper sleep saps testosterone via cortisol production. There is also the amount of soy, plastic, and other xenoestrogen exposure. Next you have lack of a strong father figure, so they may not even realize that something is wrong and go full tranny or homo. This isn't something new, look into the metrosexual trend of generation x. Not like Boomer fathers where the idle image of men either.

Tech culture only made beta men the model for success, replacing the alpha chad of earlier times. We're not in the good times, we've been in the weak men create hard times. We're entering the hard times create strong men. Historically a lot of men do not pass on their genes, all of these numales will be those who die off as our society continues into ruin. The few actual men left will have their pick, and if they have the resources, multiple wives/many offspring.

Become an actual man, become a founder/builder of a new society.

They're just paying us back for all the civilizing we so selflessly brought upon them, like the Gatling gun during the Zulu wars, or the diamond mines in South Africa.

very nice

The worst thing ever done to the Negro was place upon it human expectations.

With what remaining resources, Nietzsche?

They all have the same face

>Dude from Star trek
You mean Patrick Stewart? Did you actually just grasp at and fail to reach Patrick Stewart's name?

He's a literal household name. He's one of the most famous men in the Anglosphere. It's like calling Adolf Hitler "the guy who led Germany during WWII". The fuck is wrong with you?

>With what remaining resources
Learn how to grow, learn how to build, have your woman learn to cook and sew. There is plenty of resources, just not many who know how to use them. Become as self sufficient as you can, use the saved money to buy land.

Completely agree. If there was no capacity to build upon then don't try to teach it. Quite a few hunter-gather tribes that disastrously transitioned when civilization was dropped on them; their language even changed do that "money" just means "food", happiness means "a full belly", and death amongst family is greated with delight in one less mouth to feed.

Anime and video games completely destroyed a generation of men

I grew up watching SAILOR MOON bro. How could I have stood a fucking chance?

In high school, it was so obvious at the difference between the guys who watched anime and the guys that didn't - the guys that didn't weren't beta cucks

I was JUST about to make a thread on this too. Will still do in a couple hours probably

Nice try, kike. We know the nu-male look is primarily Jewish.

Exactly. I'm from a small town. I have friends who look like absolute nu-males and friends who look like normal men. They eat the same shit, drink the same water, etc. So the "muh gubbamint making us this" is a lie.

The difference is that the more masculine men work hard jobs and/or workout. The nu-males are all in IT or some job in which they sit all day in front of a computer.

trey azagthoth likes sailor moon. don't be so ashamed of what interests you, fag.

I kinda like when dudes look like this

they look like they've been up all night pinning old newspapers to the wall trying to uncover a conspiracy theory.

There has never been, and never will be success. A Negro is not human, it is an animal, people don't realize that most Negros they come into contact with. Are not even pure breed, the vast majority of Negros in the Americas for example are mixed. Their behavior does not improve when mixed with humans, it only gets harder for humans to deal with them like rapid animals when they present a threat. A Negro and a human reproducing produces a sub-human, you will never get a human by breeding a Negro.

>muh resources
Mate, a person doesn't become a nu-male when he finds out the world's oil reserves are going to be depleted by 2300.

>nu males

that's just Commiefornia

not really America.

>Anime and video games
If you still life/exercise, and avoid masturbation anime and video games are themselves not a problem. The culture which follows anime and video games is another story though.
Drug use, masturbation, lack of sleep, unhealthy diet, long periods of no physical activity, etc

dafuq is a mezbrow

how many are jewish,
serious question

Itd just culture changing. Most people have this idea to "move forward" by changing the image of their generation so it's not so much like the last one. This is just the generation. I bet people in the 60s didn't see the 80s coming but it happend and you can't stop it.

Numales are all over the world, and very present in practically every western nation. Even Eastern Europe has them. Men create and maintain society, the health of men are a reflection of the health of their society.