SPENCER GOES BACK TO CHARLOTTESVILLE WITH TIKI TORCHES

IT'S HAPPENING

RAGNAROK IS UPON US

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Wachsfackeln-Brenndauer-Stück-Fackel-Umzüge/dp/B004TN6GKC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1507424231&sr=8-2&keywords=Pechfackel
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMpodMMexQ
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=1510
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Charlottesville 3.0 was a success
What was 2.0?

What the fuck were you downloading

>ragnarok

It's a bunch of faggots holding touches, calm your tits.

Twelve! Twelve nazis hahaha!

Good for you.

Let's collapse identity politics, with a good old race war.

where was the 2.0?

August. 1.0 happened a while before that.

USE PITCH TORCHES NEXT TIME FFS

this time everyone will just ignore them because nazis are a fucking joke.

even our cucked army uses them

you saw it

1.0 was like a year and a half ago

EVERYTHING WE AMERILARDS DO HAS TO BE MASS PRODUCED

Tiki manlets

yeah the tiki torches look pretty lame. It's not like making real torches is difficult. It's ancient technology. If people could do it 1,000 years ago then it should be even easier today.

pitch torches are mass produces as well, I am pretty sure that they are even cheaper than tiki torches. But they are more aesthetic and not for garden parties on hawaii.

see related link

>amazon.de/Wachsfackeln-Brenndauer-Stück-Fackel-Umzüge/dp/B004TN6GKC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1507424231&sr=8-2&keywords=Pechfackel

The actual state of the average American """"man"""".

unregualted consumerism, capitalism and commerce mixed with cultural marxism is pretty degenerative. I only blame those who accept or even defend it.
We got a long way to go

they are very cheap, under 2€ per torch, sometimes even under 1€

Wait is this recent? I thought merkel and the jew boys would ban that shit for sure

Wtf? Germany still uses their iconic M16 helmet?

pscp.tv/w/1yoKMpodMMexQ

>unsynchronized faggot singing
>making shitty jokes on the speaker
>look like weak preppy faggots
>DUHHH SOUF WHILL RISE AGAIN HYUCK

if you don't realize by now that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition then I don't know what to tell you..

The rally that the antifa chick got run over at. That wasn't the first time that there was an alt-right rally in Charlottesville.

The first time there wasn't a mass of rabid violent leftists so nothing interesting happened.

yes it is recent. It isnt really a M16 helmet more like a remade M35 helmet

This was pretty fucking pathetic. Couldn't take two seconds to think of something more effective? Makes me wonder if they actually want to win or they just want to make everyone else look bad.

>Controlled opposition
fucked off hasbara kike

That Russia chant was suspect as fuck

This

This is not the right time for this. There are enough media distractions.

>fuckin straya cunt

Yeah it really makes me think
It sure does
Yessirr

poor tiki brand

You have to have a sub 90 IQ to not realize this by now. I knew he was a fag ever since heil trump

I'm in the national guard and have to deal with them coming to my campus. Ultimately I like them much more than antifa fags, but it's quite annoying desu.

Yeah it's important to oppose the Jews' bullshit Russia narrative but this plays into it...I dunno, call it agree and amplify

I like who they didn't organized them by size and kept them poorly dressed and uneven.

That takes more time and dedication than just put them orderly.

It is the best you got on the streets right now.

why is the monument covered?

They actually are organized by size. It is standard procedure that the smaller guys form the outward rank. You can see it on SS parades as well.

>*had a heart attack at
>*without getting run over
FTFY

Another tiki fest for the MSM to pretend is the end of the world? That's cute, let me know if something interesting happens like some anticucks deciding to rain into them with bullets.

I want to believe Spencer is controlled opposition and no one actually would willingly call themselves "alt-right" but then I remember that redditors and YouTube commenters actually exist and that people unironically buy and fly kekistan flags.

because they lost. and because its on its way out

Fuck you faggot edgelords, have NPR up our asses for personifying shit tier troll memes in public

Lmao national guard faggot complaining about white nationalist you must be a fucking nigger

no, don't fight it's a fucking trap

>It is the best you got

no thanks, I'd rather do the smart thing like you germans, keep our heads down and work behind the scenes on elevating our status as a race rather than marching on the sidewalk with tiki torches..ugh, you people need to stop falling for conmen. I can understand why you all got fooled by the water filter salesmen he's goofy and sort of entertaining in a mentally retarded kind of way but Spencer is a tremendous cringy faggot and he's soooo fucking blatantly obvious in his intentions.

You know what they say about meeting your heroes.

Mfw I came to uva from vcu to party and one of the girls just said this was happening, Mfw I get to party at a better school for it and get a j00cy happening at the same place at the same time, Mfw phone posting

It makes me thing whether or not Spencer is a fucking spook Larper

I think you mean "Becuase they're throwing a collective bitch fit after losing and destroying everything around them"

Liberals are children who didn't get beaten enough at their fucking core.

Maybe critique it properly and say what you thought was wrong with it instead of trying to be edgy.

Isn't amazing that almost no one knows this? Confirmed I watched a video of her mother tell the press that this is what happened.

How much money does this cunt and all these other e-celebs make from donations and book sales and shit?
What do they do with this money?

I think the message was meant to be a "no more brother wars" type of thing.

Nah. I'm white. In the infantry. Most likely have a higher iq then you. I meant that it's annoying to have to put everything aside and have to deal with the entire situation. It's mainly antifa that is the reason for security being necessary.

Let's party.

>What do they do with this money?
...shoes?

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of men on this particular site don't care enough about wealth to give a real answer to that.

I'd maybe build an arcade?

invest in hedge funds and send their gains to a swiss bank account

these people are smart, smarter than most of us desu. I think we need to realize were being duped and work to better ourselves and stop funneling our hard earned money into the pokcets of these swindlers.

because they lost what? the war? you realize that monument was put up after the war to reunify the country, right?

You are from reddit quit with the fucking dramatics you wont us to be in hising forever because youe a little Antigua faggot that loves it when white men fucking do nothing. When They bwnd over backwards for you. I hope you all get cancer and die horrible fucking deaths.

I don't know how effective street-activism is, but this was well-organized, clean, and coordinated. Good to at least set the precedent of returning to Charlottesville and showing no fear- also good to spread the optics of the statue with that ridiculous giant trash bag over it. One of the greatest figures in American history covered up like a broken sewer. I had no idea they had done that until I watched this.

He was probably browsing lewds and hitting save image every time. It gives that notification if you do that from certain apps that aren’t the browser

Richard Spencer is a CIA NIGGER

There is nothing wrong with reminding people in real life to whom this country belongs.

German society is brewing right now, not long until we will see the first harbingers coming through the cracks.

My great grandfather was a brownshirt and I will do the same when the time comes

What... Again? He doesn't gives up easily.

Not much. Spencer is said to mainly use his own money.

Hail victory

Haha yeah okay reddit I'm sure you have a higher IQ then me. Please fuck off and never come back you fucking cuck. You are a Non white larping as a white man. Kys

when "liberals" dont destroy they are a bunch of cry babies. when they do they're dangerous bully "terrorist"

I want everyone to look at this comment. This is a shill. I want you to examine this comment and understand how they work. This is very good, I enjoyed reading this it only reaffirms my suspicions.

Have a good night ya'll, goin to WORK, I have a family to feed.

Motherfucker on the right isn’t doing his job

>Tourches
Tourches are a female symbol.
Look into The Greek and the statue of liberty.
Tourches are to "Horns" what Kekuit Is To Kek.
They, , are embracing Moloch

>I'd rather do the smart thing like you germans, keep our heads down and work behind the scenes on elevating our status as a race

W...what?

Germany is the nation most committed to multicultural egalitarianism of any on the planet and has been the driving force behind the mass importation of millions military aged islamic males to the European continent, many of whom
who have already killed and raped white women and children.

That's kinda cool.

I guess spencer can pull off these events where there's no resistance.

read some rockwell

>My great grandfather was a brownshirt and I will do the same when the time comes
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ?t=1510

because the alt right lost and white people dont give a fuck - have better things then their pigments to show for

Ragnarök

why didn't they the very least burn, or well take of that tarp at least btw?

That would actually be a kind of protest

I know a lot of you guys here might think this is LARPing but we could be colonizing mars right now if the aryans and not the jews won WW2, we have a right to this future, we just need to take it

You actually are a legitimate shill though, not one of your posts reads remotely like a Sup Forumsack.

you are an idiot, thank G-d you're not the majority

happened in durham, wish there is a civil war i will head to durham and start lynching

yeah, thank Jahwe for that

Is that a feeling or a fact?

>h-hey guys we're still here? remember us? g-guys? ... that white uprising will happen any day now........

I can the the vaguest hint of you trying to make a point, give me a break and flat out say it so I can shoot it down.

Traitors like you will be the first to go

Yeah sorry youe so fucking ass hurt over my comments. I'm phone posting from work I've got three kids married to a german. Big boy faggot can't handle anyone wanting to do something outside. It May hurt minorities feelings or it might be a bit weird seeing men going out to do something worth while. Btw I donate to a few different alt right guys Spencer and some whom even dislike each other such as dailystormer guys. Fuckong end yourself.

you do realize spencer comes from money?

He is controlled opposition. People like to speculate if Alex Jones is, but Spencer is 100%. Do not attend his anti commie march. He wants people to be armed and it is a recipe for disaster.

If we want the opinion of 20 year old government employee welfare queen who exist to maintain the status quo for a multiracial liberal elite, we'll be sure to ask.

sorry, white identitarianism dont attract more then a handful of larpers and nerds

You're such a faggot. He called you out becuase your faggotry is overbearing, I nether know or care how spot on he was because you wear the accusation so well.

He comes from Jewish Democrat money.

I do not trust ANY OF THESE alt right/light motherfuckers

the entire thing is infiltrated by kike operatives

I hate jews, minorities and degenerates and when the civil war comes i will toss them inside the meat grinders alive

>He comes from Jewish Democrat money.
Hes not a jew, i've met him and heard him talk about the JQ

Why is it every time someone sees that symbol they immediately call 'nazi'?
Are people not aware that symbol was only adopted by the Nazi party? It existed long before and was used all over the world.
Just because someone is using it doesn't mean they are a member of a political party from the 1920's-40's.
Not that I have a problem with Nazi's, I'm just saying, people are dumb.