Is Mob Psycho 100 going to be loved by anime casuals the same way One Punch Man was?

Is Mob Psycho 100 going to be loved by anime casuals the same way One Punch Man was?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/mob shitco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

no

maybe

i don't know

I don't think it's something I'll watch past this current episode. Not a fan of silly gag humor. I live a joyless life

no.

The casuals who have patience YES, but we are talking about casuls so no.

You might want to watch the next episode when it comes out. Mob isn't just comedy.

If they watch it, probably, but it won't grab an audience like OPM did (thanks to the gimmicks, memes and Murata's art I guess)

It's missing the gimmick.

mob turns typical shounen style after a bit, it's pretty garbage.

Who cares?

No, the art in the adaptation is much closer to ONE's style and is highly stylized, not technically impressive like Murata's, and also misses the gimmicks and fighting. They missed the reason why OPM is a good story anyway.

Casuals will also miss the constant fighting and not be fans of the SOL stuff which is pretty important to Mob's character and story.

Yeah, having actual ONE art makes it harder for casuals to get drawn into it.

Can you repeat the question?

ANN: Very excited about Mob Psycho 100 coming up—I wanted to ask about how that project came to Bones. Was it influenced by the production of One-Punch Man at Madhouse, or were you interested in the material beforehand?

Minami: It's a completely different project from One-Punch Man, because although it's written by the same author, they're published by different publishers, so they're considered completely separate projects. One-Punch Man has nothing to do with Mob Psycho in terms of production. Basically, Warner Brothers Japan approached Bones saying, “we have this title, can you do it for us?” I met up with the editorial staff, including the editor-in-chief of the publication that runs Mob Psycho. After a few meetings, they were like “okay, this sounds good, so we can go on with the project.” I had never read the manga before I was approached, so then I read it and was like, “yeah, let's do this.”

Bones knows what's up. Most people dont.

There is no way it could be, Mob psycho is way more subdued and deep. Most close minded people will just disregard it cause of the art.
It will be the best of the season and year by the end, but not many people will have seen it.

Happy times come to a halt for now. Check out the next 3 episodes.

Most likely more since it's targeted towards a younger audience and it has a more classical plot
People love drama more than comedy

The gimmick is Reigen shouting all the time and making funny faces

t. someone who didn't read the manga

Bocu no Pico.

No. Except for one, the best arcs are the ones with the least action.

Up to chapter 73 its pretty much perfect, one of my favourite manga and i read a decent amount.

On the one hand casuals usually suck. On the other they bring the attention, money, art, etc that a series might deserve.

but mob psycho is pretty shitty.

One Punch Man bored me. Was reading the Murata remake and just dropped it after a while; didn't even bother watching the anime.

Mob is fucking great though.

ONE can't draw. Anyone who disagree is a butthurt ONE faggot who hasn't seen a good art in their life.
Art > Everything. That's how it works. ONE only becomes popular thanks to murata.

We always hated Mob shitco. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Please tell me he doesn't spend any more time going after that girl. That "I'm bored now" tore me apart.

One punch man has hair is this when he is younger?

I don't get how somebody wouldn't enjoy the SOL in this series. When Ritsu and the Student Body president went to apologise to Onigawara but he had found peace in the BI club I almost cried.

I'm sure he'll get over her.

>Not considering tsubomi-chan best girl

How pleb can Sup Forums be for godsake

We discussed this it's
Reigen>>>Mob>Asagiri>>>>>Emi=Tome>Tsubomi>>>>>>Niagra Falls Highschool Girl>Torture>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mezato

>We always hated Mob
But that's wrong faggot.

The whole arc is some pretty heavy shit.

I really ended up feeling bad for the student council president. His mom and brother were so fucking shitty.

We never hated Mob. Actually, we never give a fuck until One Punch Man start airing.

Pico no gallo

Makes me wonder how pic related will be adapted in the anime. That's some very powerful imagery right here.

No. Not enough low end gags and action.

I'd be shocked if anyone gave a shit until you get to the final arc.

Japs should consume it tho.

I bet ONE wanted Bones just because they have the word 'one' in their name

Never mind that, let's talk about broccoli instead.

REIGEN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

We also didn't give a fuck about OPM until they announced the anime. Same trend that happens whenever something gets an adaptation.

Teru arc dude
I still don't believe that's dimple

Or because Bones is know for their crazy art styles and they were the only ones that aren't NoitaminA capable of adapting ONE's art well?

I honestly wouldn't mind Dimple as the final villain. He's been with Mob since the beginning so I think he's best fit for really showing how much Mob grew since then.

>memes
What memes?

>I literally did not come to Sup Forums until after the OPM anime announcement

Zero effort trolling or biggest autism on Sup Forums?
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/mob shitco/

>the only ones that aren't NoitaminA
Ask me how I know you're retarded.

Claw Boss was pretty much Teruki 2.0, and we got a call back to the beggining of the story already, so bookending it with Dimple as the final boss seems likely.

That's bullshit it was popular on Sup Forums since first dump.

I found out about OPM like three fucking years ago because of Sup Forums, fuck off.

You couldn't be more wrong. There were plenty of fans of OPM before the announcement, there just weren't as much shitposts about it.

There were threads when new chapters came out, same with Mob, they were just small and didn't have people shitting all over the place.

Saiki is better

Say, when was it that each of you started reading this? I began when Mob was fighting the 7th Branch.

>there are people here who didn't follow the MA arc with Sup Forums

That's the MC? He looks fucking retarded.

nah, it's definitely because ONE is obsessed with his name

Can't watch because of those fucking bobble antennae on his head

> school's back in PSIssion
Feels bad translator

There's nearly a 0% chance that anyone ITT would think that upon seeing that picture. What a shit psychic.

>all this hate

Vice President is the best.

I can't wait for the anime-onlys to react to everything after episode 3.

Yeah, they're in for a surprise for sure, It's going to be great.

Especially pic related.

it's only 7.72 on mal, that means no

What if tsubomi- chan is an alien?

>One Punch Man was?
Never watched one man punch, but I do like mob psycho a lot, from the 2 episodes that got subbed I can tell it is very well made and funny.

What is not to love?

>caring about MAL

I'm excited to see how they're gonna implement those big emotion texts in the anime.

>MAL are always right

are there anime onlys in these threads? I assumed they were all trolls; there's no way they get past the constant spoilers that get posted here.

OP asked for what casual think, you need mal for that

Probably like Reigen's special techniques/when characters are introduced, just in black.

i've drawn the boy

o shite how is it going

I like you art. The other pic you did with him and Dimple was nice.

who the fuck is the faggot who spoiled that Reigen is secretly a powerful psychic and the main villain of secret organization in the last thread.

I did.

YOU?
:^)

Fuck you.

Use spoilers you twat

fuck you

What? So he was merely pretending this whole time?

Nice fake spoilers. Take this (You)

Oh shit someone should color this.

Can someone confirm this?

I neither deny or confirm this. I can only say this much, there's only half the truth there.

Tank u for subverting the spoiler by pretending it's fake

>Reigen is Ritsu's pet and not Mob's
Yeah, that sounds about right.

hi?
Aw, geez, thank you!
I'll try to stop by and put drawings in mob threads from time to time. i love drawin' these characters.

No, it will be viewed as a OPM ripoff and hated because its not as epic as opM.