M240 Spotted Near Helicopter

A video appears to show a SWAT member carrying a large, heavy belt-fed machine gun after the shooting occurred. An M240 was undoubtably used in the shooting, as evidenced by the following video:
youtube.com/watch?v=_mXe9dk77bk

This could be the explanation: This is the merc team who actually conducted the shooting. It fits PERFECTLY with the arms dealer theory.

Sushi Steve is set up just like before, except a team of Mercs or spooks in LVMPD shows up either after the shooting started or came down from the Saudi-owned Four Seasons on the top floors of the Mandalay Bay. They perform the shooting and shoot Paddock (Steve could have been shot before or after the beginning).

They got spooked and shot the shit out of the door when Jesus the Security Hombre showed up, expecting the police to have been called off by the FBI case officer in charge. Sensing deviations from the plan, they stopped the shooting and prepared the scene for investigation. This could have been the main plan or as a contingency plan for some part of a larger plan failing.

They cleaned up the scene of any traces of 7.62 brass or links (most were caught in the brass capture bag attache to the 240), planted 5.56 rounds, and arranged Sushi Steve's body.

This is the team that spent a fucking hour "searching door to door". THIS COULD BE THE TEAM WHOSE QUICK RESPONSE WAS A "MIRACLE" ACCORDING TO TRUMP.

If we can determine time and location of this video, we can piece together where that machine gun came from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gNK3e9r3-9Y
archive.is/RRgdh
youtu.be/_mXe9dk77bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger thats a shotgun and sling

that video isn't evidence of anything.

What I still don't get is, if you've seen one of those time sync'd video collages, there's a good bit of time in between the series of shots, why is that? I'm sure given 23 guns, he could've had them all loaded and just fired one after the other, why the long pause?

No, it's not a shotgun with a sling.

If it were a sling, it would be connected to the butt or the end of the barrel. It would not be connected to the middle of the gun. Even if it were caught on something, it would be connected in two places.

It also looks far too heavy for anything lighter than a light machine gun. It is likely to be a medium machine gun - an M240.

VIDEO RELATED
youtu.be/gNK3e9r3-9Y

When this first happened within a few hours i saw multiple vets and others on twitter saying it sounded like a M240. Didnt think much of it at the time but now wow. Joe biggs the ex Infowars guys said this the day it happened too.

That is clearly a shotgun.

Why would a shotgun be belt-fed?

Once you watch the overlapping audio in the video i posted, there is absolutely no doubt. It was a machine gun with an RoF of 600 RPM, just like an M240. Could have also been an RPD or RPK but not likely.

You can pretty clearly see the sling is attached to the shotgun in two places.

... it is attached in two places.

I want to believe though, do you have any high resolution pictures or any other videos?

The gun in your pic clearly has a scope on it and it most likely a sniper rifle. The other guy either has a AR15 or more likely a shotgun.

I want to know why this niggers weapon is on the ground

>mfw high grade audio analysis is COMPED on Sup Forums

a 240 is way bigger you no guns retard

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW!

FUCK OFF FBI.

YOUR SHIT IS OVER.

WE ARE AWAKE

well this really comps my sushi OP

How do we know the video is actually from vegas on that night and not from some other random shit
seems like a shillpost my guy

BUMP

Quads confirm!

Didn't MegAnon say that this was meant to be an attack where casualties measured in the thousands but something went wrong?? Could this be the reason why? Did Jesus the security hombre save Las Vegas?

He fucking did. America was saved by a Mexican.

Do you people not understand how obvious it is you people are shills?

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

bump

Is there even a configuration that would give an m240 a profile like this?

why are all theory breaking pic so fucking potato quality, im starting to believe only people that see the truth carry potatoes around at all times.

NOT AN M240B
NOT AN M240B
NOT AN M240B
NOT AN M240B
NOT AN M240B
NOT AN M240B
Try shotgun faggot

Wrong. It's a LMG. Just like the audio from multiple places corroborates.

That gunfire.. not a 240

What does this even mean? You just unilaterally decided that all those other posts are fake? On what basis?

On the basis that it literally happened another day and that the person in the first post didn't even wanna divulge that much information.

You fucking retards thought you could LARP, but the thing is nobody saying that they are actually worried for saying information would come back and do a super AMA.

Fucking shills never learn.

Sam person as the 6 other anons you LARPed as.

Yeah, let's the gun we just used to shoot at a crowd and walk openly with it in the streets.

>shill
>larp
quit projecting m8 calm your bloody tits you know nothing knob gobbling faggot

There's a reason so many New Zealand flags are pushing your narrative. It's a common shill VPN.

You guys either use meme flags.

NZ/Aus

Canada

those are the typical shill flags

NO MORE FALSE FLAGS FAGGOTS.

fuck, how many times do I have to show this. Belt fed doesn't connect to the stock you fucktard faggot ass cum dumpster

>anyone speculating on LV who doesn't share the exact same suspicions as me is a shill and a larper
>he thinks I am using a proxy
wew lad sort yourself out

No man. Think about it. Why do you think a fucking user who said they were worried about the information they were divulging COME BACK WITH THE SAME FUCKING NAME and post more shit. You're not thinking.

This user gets it.

Shotgun with a pistol grip or an AR 10/15. Watch video on .25% speed and look at when he picks up the firearm, no magazine and obviously not belt-fed.

It's called an M240-mini. They were just streamlined last year.

>Sushi Steve
LOL this is it

Wrong It's a M240 with a mount so you can lay down and fire.

It's literally this.

its literally your moms box

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>25lb machine gun and he casually sets it down with one hand.

its a fucking shotty with a grip. Dont know what the fuck is wrong with people saying its a machine gun

250 pounds are you fucking retarded?

It's only 25 pounds you fucking retard

I love conspiracies but this is BS.

The guy did it. He took benzos and booze, rotting away his reason and logic centers of the brain coupled with depression from alcoholism. He already had a psychopathic mind (evidence is his brother showing no remorse for the victims in interviews.) Coupled with these facts he acted on an obsession to get rid of people who annoyed him and upset his world. He wanted people to remember him and feel as miserable as he did. If there was no misery and hate he was experiencing then it was simply for the lulz. I could be wrong but I've been pouring over this thing following every bit of information I can get ahold of.

TL;DR: He was a psychopath suffering from mental deficiencies due to alcoholism and opiate addiction.

There's your "motive." he did end of story.

You're gonna wanna double check that chief.

WEIGHT.

22.3 to 27,6 pounds are you stupid?

>?
Wow, praise Kek. Shadilay!

Checked

Bipod legs pushed out forward?

he doesnt get it. Guy is a fucking idiot who thinks hes never wrong

no

Are you retarded? 25 pounds should be easy for someone in the military.

FBI shill. Whats your problem? Why do you want to destroy this country?

manlet detected

Can't believe shills are trying to argue you can't carry 25 pounds in one hand.

whatever sounds good to you user...

>25lbs is heavy

Curls aren't a meme, son.

ever see the full video or do you just post pics without knowing anything?

>Doing damage control on top of damage control. FBI can't hold the narrative together.

You people are fucking retarded. No wonder our country is falling apart. Fucking retards run this.

sounds cool brah thanks

You going to prison when Trump juntas the Government?

Give it up already you larping retard.

>larp

doesn't know the definition of LARP. Cmon Juden. You gotta be better than that.

>ctrl+f retard
Time for a new insult guy.

way too blurry to tell what kind of gun the officer is holding

retard. CIA NIGGER. Kike. Spook. Shill. JIDF. retard. Retard. Shitstain.

nice

wut

Every bump fire ar-15 is not going to fire at the same rate. Buffer weight, spring type/length, and type of bump fire stock is going to change the ROF.

Right...because I'm sure the false flag-conducting mercenaries would stand around letting some random person film them.

The mercenaries didn't do the false flag. The mercenaries saved it.

Mossad did the false flag.

A 240 I would think would cause more casualties than injured.

Excuse me WTF R u doen?

Faggot it's a snipe rifle with a sling.

what? did i miss somthing

Dudes. We are a demographic to be mined and targeted and understood. We are in fact so small in number and easily tagged that they have our names, addresses, close relations and everything else and are being STUDIED for later pruning and control. Get the fuck off google, make IRL connections and get real with this shit. The only reason you aren't being chopped right now is because you're more useful alive than dead.

ruck 25lb 240b for 8 hours faggot and tell me its easy

please masturbate and go to bed

There are dozens, hundreds, thousands of veterans that could easily tell you if that was the sound of SAW or not. The fact that we're relying on even less than the gun community to come out with a statement on either side of this is fucking terrifying. Fucking ballistics reports motherfuckers, where are they?

THE GUN IS 25 POUNDS NOT 250.

It's not belt fed. You dumb nigger. That's a 2 point sling with a fuck ton of slack in it because whatever LEO agency that was can't set up their gear without looking like 10lbs of shit stuffed into a 5lb bag.

ITS 250LB GUN ASSHOLE!

Did someone say 240?
youtu.be/_mXe9dk77bk

Shills are on suicide watch.

Not the same gun

It says 250lbs right there!

240 is 750 to 900, depending which setting you run the gas regulator on. Higher settings are only for when the gun is dirty and sluggish. Run it too hot it breaks shit.

t. former Army weapons squad leader and automatic weapons trainer.