The idea that you should decide who you're going to spend the rest of your life with based entirely on some fleeting...

The idea that you should decide who you're going to spend the rest of your life with based entirely on some fleeting, misguided emotions is arguably the stupidest and most destructive meme in popular culture. And it's fucking everywhere: every romantic movie, every romantic song, every romantic novel all sell women on the idea that they're supposed to just stumble into a guy who makes them feel a particular way and BAM, they've suddenly figured out the rest of their life. Thinking too much about what makes a good relationship is, according to conventional wisdom, the best way never to end up finding "the one." Instead you should just dismiss your worries, spread wide your arms, and trust-fall backward into fate's embrace, for only then will your soulmate be delivered unto you. It is the dumbest and most childish and unrealistic attitude about one of the most consequential decisions you'll ever make in your entire life, and it's amazing that we just keep right on perpetuating it despite the disastrous outcomes being writ large everywhere you turn: single mothers galore, dysfunctional and abusive marriages, and loads of women holding out for their knight in shining armor while their eggs dry up and crumble.

What the fuck happened to society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can someone post a quick rundown of OP's post?

ok

Arranged marriages are redpillled

just read it you lazy fuck

so my suspicion of him being a bitter /whine9k/ beta that can't get pussy without forcing women is true, thanks.

no

>What the fuck happened to society?
progress

Same for career and college paths. People are put on earth with no guide. Go figure.

Arranged marriages wouldn't solve this. Adults pairing kids for their own personal reasons who don't know anything about what makes a good pairing because they've literally never tried on their own.

I fucking have a gf you dipshit but keep posting anime and see where that gets you in life.

Wrong

A core reason for the decay of civilization is the subversion of the traditional model of marriage legitimating sex and romance, into the modern version of romance legitimating sex and marriage.

If you have a gf then why do you sound so upset?

Actually.......humans are ALIVE because males are attracted to hour glass shaped, vibrant, young females in order to procreate and continue on their genes. Females are attracted to dominate/confident, strong and healthy men that display independence: numerous studies have demonstrated that this fact crosses cultural lines.

It's angry, middle aged, fat, pear shaped, short haired trolls that live in caves/apartments alone with their cats that have spread the post-modernist lie that males and females are the same and destroyed society and marked the end of the white race.

>marriage is childish
>soul-mate grounded in logic

leave

Gf or not, morons upset everyone

Pop culture gives a false image of how relationships work and encourages people, especially women, to rashly make the life-long decision of getting married based on fleeting emotions which has led to the current dysfunctional society.
Fuck why can't I write concisely like this?

That's intense....

>to just stumble into a guy who makes them feel a particular way and BAM

but this happens and it is so great and I can understand why people aim for it

Only 20% of men get to reproduce with 80% of women. This is a fact your parents failed to mention because then they would have made admitted making a mistake bringing you here.

Pic related.

haha you're salty because I called you out on your wall o' text

The Jews really have outdone themselves this time.

Pic highly related.

You're welcome.

Is that DIA? Looks like it

>that picture
>This was what I was wearing
>Tell me I was asking for it

I didn't see arranged marriages mentioned anywhere. Instead he was talking about them problems that arising from the popular meme of "follow your heart" when it comes to love. This user isn't wrong when he says its also applied to finding a career as well. I believe that there should be a focus on making intelligent decisions as well as love centered. There is a little bit of backlash to that stupid meme though...the 80/20 rule and meme you will occasionally like "follow your heart but take your head with you" etc.

this man gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png

wow

>BRRAAAAAAPPP

We need to go back to arranged marriages. Feminism took over
This

You offer no alternative method. Kindly leave Sup Forums

Just be real about women and their nature, and you will have a good time OP.

It's the ultimate romantic fantasy for women, as such it's also very profitable, that's why the entertainment industry keeps perpetuating it.

Daily reminder that marriages between young teens and decent, upstanding, conservative men in their 20's is the only way to save women from their inherently degenerate selves and in turn society.

How does the image you linked relate to your message? Apparently it does not, especially given the fact that you have a BLM flag. Was that just an oversight?

>we just keep right on perpetuating it
marriage is dead user, i don't see your point.

blurp