Sup Forums utterly BTFO by one of the world's most popular theoretical physicists Lawrence Krauss

Sup Forums utterly BTFO by one of the world's most popular theoretical physicists Lawrence Krauss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE
youtu.be/-FrztU7QqB8
archive.is/FaC8B
youtube.com/watch?v=IX49685JePk
youtube.com/watch?v=gdSK_nA5Ygc
hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us
krauss.faculty.asu.edu/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one day he's going to wake up and realize 600 people in the grand scheme of things is absolutely nothing. a blip on the radar of life.

>383rd mass shooting this year
Fucking what? Is he using a Jewish calendar?

A mass shooting is when four people not including the shooter are injured or killed in one incident aka basically every gang related turf war in the ghetto

>thinks that it pertains to one shooting a day
>not aware that things happen all around the US
>prime example of narcissism

Why is it that all the smartest people are for gun control and getting rid of the 2nd amendement but low IQ rednecks in the middle of fucking nowhere are against it? Doesn't it suggest to you that you people might just be retarded?

I know, flag. But really, this kind of rhetoric is what lost fags who think like this much of their institutional power.

This. 380 of these probably all happened in places like Detroit and Chicago.

Typical lib tactic, completely disregard black crime when its convenient for them, but then lump black/hispanic crime in with what is considered by society to be a "white" crime when they wanna take the average white person's rights away.

gee i wonder who was behind these 382 other mass shootings?

who?

Hes an atheist. I like him and he's right

Blue = Democrat.

Red = Republican.

Theoretical physics is fucking haruspicy. What does this guy know about preventing crime?

This faggot doesn't even make an actual argument.

>if society takes things from you, you're free!
>if one person does a thing, everyone must pay the penalties!
>did someone do something wrong?
>take everyone's constitutional rights away!
>i haz da smartz n u r hav da dumbz!
Lawrence iz reetardeded

It suggests to me there is a certain amount of indoctrination among higher education.

Jew

There has been 383 mass shootings this year? lmfao

It's more that people don't generally pay attention to dindus shooting each other. We just kind of tune out on those, so when you hear 383rd and you've only heard of 1 or 2 a year...it's weird.

>get rid of niggers
>mass shootings drop by 95%

>one of the world's most popular theoretical physicists Lawrence Krauss
I remember this retarded kike pederast looking moron from this video where he gets BTFO.

Jews being intelligent is a meme.
youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE

See your minion get BTFO by based Pastor Anderson, Satan. LMBO!

Fucking who?.......

>most scientists are democrat except petroleum geologist, geologist and geophyscisit but i'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that republicans are in bed with big oil xd

the second amendment is a right for citizens to defend themselves against a tyrannical state and shall not be infringed by the state

He's getting a rock.

youtu.be/-FrztU7QqB8

>you live in a world where the popularity if a scientist adds to his standing, somehow
but we're all about facts n sheeit n hate jesus even as a person.
>and the white identity right is a government op

>this absence of christ's word in modern life caused a terrible tragedy
>but looking to christ won't help a damn thing
>tfw you hate ignorance
>tfw the left agrees
>tfw the left is generally ignorant
>tfw i am become nazibigotkkk

It's amazing how easy it is to tell even just from the thumbnail image.
I wasn't sure if "Krauss" was always necessarily a Jewish surname but the picture just leaves no room for doubt.

I can't stand fucking grave-saddling.
Shut the fuck up - you throwing out empty platitudes is monstrously self-important.
Everybody KNOWS bad things are fucking bad dipshit - let people ACTUALLY affected by them mourn without your 2-cent opinion you piece of shit.

if someone shot up the bob jones college, he'd be posting emojis
but if they shot up saint joes, he'd be talking about racism.

>popular physicist
Did they have another science vote that no one told me about? How old are you? And what special insight into guns laws does a physics degree confere?

>survey of small sample size
Dismissed

>theoretical physicist

Thanks OP! In other news, a group of master mechanics from the Automotive Service Association have issued a winter weather advisory for the Hawaiian islands. Residents are advised to prepare for the coming blizzards by stocking food, water, and medical supplies. Some are questioning the validity of the report, given Hawaii's typically tropical environment but ASA officials assure us that anyone who can repair a sophisticated piece of machinery can also reliably predict the weather. The advisory runs through 2041.

Spoken like a jew that has only ever worked for the government and is completely out of touch with the real world. He should stick to astrophysics.

oh god im such a stupid american please based jew take my guns you're so much smarter than i am

ban murder

>Yes we shouldn't take the opinion of a guy who is an expert in the one of the hardest science in the world seriously we should take the opinion of lawyers and politicians instead as they're the experts.

All politicians should have STEM degrees.

>We are all more free and not less free if we have gun control
Literal mental fucking retard, stopped reading there

Except gun laws wouldn't have helped the LV situation. Any retarded faggot can see this, regardless of whether it was a genuine lone wolf shooting or a coordinated group.

If it was just a lone wolf scenario - this guy was extremely rich and planned these for months. Are you seriously going to tell me that this guy wouldn't have had the spare cash to throw around to get the guns through illegal channels? Especially since he plays around at high end Las Vegas joints, and you can imagine the kind of crowd that hangs around there.

And if it was a coordinated group effort, well gun laws sure as fuck don't stop things like the Eagles of Death Metal concert in France. The guns used in that were illegal, but the criminals had the connections to get them anyway.

Fuck I hate retarded faggots and niggers who think that this incident would have been affected by gun laws in any way aside from mild inconvenience for Paddock.

>no proof that the sample size is small
>I don't like the results so I'll just ignore them

Yes, I mean honestly how could anyone doubt a scientist when we all know his field of study is quite intense in regards to its subject matter covering the ownership of firearms. Why would anyone doubt SCIENCTASTIC(tm) INDIVIDUALS?

>being an expert on one subject makes you an expert on everything
that's not how it works

>we should listen to experts in other fields instead of experts dedicated to the field in question

lmao stem boy can't logic. you don't even have your degree yet, do you?

I'll take physicists seriously when the Large Hadron Collider finds $20 billion worth of new particles.
>Dead end field.

>statists think
>safety=freedom

Everybody point and laugh. You have no right to safety YOU cannot secure for yourself.

The dedication antigun kikes uphold is why they will need to kill me to take my guns, and why I'm prepared for it.

>immigration increases
>shootings increase
>but somehow isn't the problem

>immigration increases
>shootings increase
>acid attacks increase
>bombings increase
>car/truck ramming attacks increase
>rapes increase
>thefts increase
>test scores decrease
>wages decrease

It's funny watching the complete double standards the left has on this issue. They're fine with violent crime going WAY up if it's from immigrants, but the freedom of law abiding citizens to be armed is just intolerable.

Gun owners are selfish. This is why. If you want to live in a society you must trust the society. YOU MUST. Otherwise the society falls. If you choose to buy a gun for your own or your families safety from the society you have chosen to live in, you are responsible for everyone else not feeling safe around you. And then they go and buy guns and soon everybody has guns because they are afraid of each other. And now your society is fucked because one dude didn't trust the society he chose to live in.

The other reason this makes you a selfish person is because you still want to benefit from the convinces of being in a society that you do not trust, and in-turn, your lack of trust makes everybody have no trust in you and others. Go live on your own if you need a gun and stop fucking around everyone else. Don't choose to live in shit society. In the 24 years I have been alive I haven't ever wished I owned a gun once.

archive.is/FaC8B
typical "jewish intellectual"

>weapons madman used
>madman
madman in the wrong here so, ban madman?
but wait...
>nigger used guns to rob
>nigger is madman
conclusion = ban nigger

>All this projection.
t emu

Even Mother Jones disagrees. I bet you can ask a Liberal to name the last mass shooting before Vegas and they couldn't name more than one or two of the 300+ they claim happened.

>If you want to live in a society you must trust the society. YOU MUST. Otherwise the society falls.
Okay. I trust white conservatives and I want Clown World to be destroyed.

The answers would be 50% Tactical Bowlcut and 50% Sandy Hook.

Ironically, Mother Jones is the best place to look up mass shootings since they clearly define what a mass shooting is before counting it up.

Criminals exist, user. Home intrusions happen. You don't have to suspect your own neighbour, but we all know it does happen, it can happen, and all the trust in the world doesn't change that.

BTFO?

hardly

Same old arguments

>If they were illegal, if society restricts

Criminals and whackadoodles would still give literally zero fucks.

Reddit spacing so you can easily digest this flaw in the plan.

There's no proof of a sample size period. All you posted was a fancy pie chart with no numbers or citations.

>stem meme
lol enjoy being in a cramped cubicle for fourteen hours every day with Indians outdoing you and letting your work's only exposure to the outside world be through dumbfucks like Bill Nye.

>{{{Krauss}}}

Remember Columbine? There was an assault weapons ban and magazine restriction in place at the federal level when that happened. They just brought extra magazines.
You know, it's almost like laws like these are just a minor inconvenience to mass shooters when their target is a crowd of unarmed people.

youtube.com/watch?v=IX49685JePk
I hope you know that in mass shooting drills, they practice on simulated social media where shills are sent out from the drill to insist that the drill is real, to argue with simulated doubters/conspiracy theorists etc.
In the event of a drill gone live, which has happened several times , the drill participants take to social media, as well as contracted out PR agencies and insist that the drill is not a drill. this is to protect the families of the victims, since the drill is supposed to be real since it cohencidentally went live. This is why during training, they practice establishing a social media presence which insist the drill is not a drill.
soros has the ability to put thousands of fake protestors anywhere any time for an anti-gun protest or blm protest, therefore this is a drill gone live, made up of an innner ring of the injured witness types who are trusted to talk to the media like Corrine Lomas, who was a Dr. Phil hack and now plays a conspiracy theorist white trash witness.
"Morgan Starnes, 23, social media manager for a Vegas PR firm and recent graduate of the University of Oregon, was enjoying the concert with a friend that night. Here, she recounts her terrifying experience to correspondent Adrienne Gaffney."
Here is your typical example of the crisis actors that filled this Sunday night concert
She works for a PR firm, PR is the definition of propaganda!
eyes wide open:
youtube.com/watch?v=gdSK_nA5Ygc

Fuck that stupid motherfucker. Daily reminder deaths by medical incompetence dwarfs deaths by gun violence. He can't do physics, shouldn't try soc.

hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us

Cho had a pistol and was the biggest mass shooter for years.

He's an intelligent man no doubt, but political affiliations tend to be based on personality and not IQ.

Because the "elite" can afford security and can't actually consider the concept of being required to defend themselves?

This guy is a retard. Also, if any of you attend/have children that attend Arizona State, you might want to file a complaint that he's using the faculty IS system to shill is worthless book: krauss.faculty.asu.edu/.

Bandwidth isn't cheap; if I had a child there, I'd make a huge stink that my tuitions is being used to sell some uppity Jew's science-fiction book.

>383'RD
i read 275. these people will say anything.

but they count White as what the census does, so Mateen, San Bernardino, etc are "white mass murders." I think they even count The Supreme Gentleman as White.

>Lawrence Krauss
>Jew

Fuck off with your shit posts kikeberger.

dddisney
i didnt watch all of that second link but im going to bet a fifth that this is related

The purpose of the Second Amendment is to provide for the "security of a free state." The main way it it accomplishes this is to keep politicians pants crappingly scared of their own constituents. Hunting and self defense are side benefits, but the primary reason the founders acknowledged the right of citizens to bear arms was to prevent tyranny from taking root in the republic. So, the prevalence of guns means that that some nut burger will commit mass murder. Is it worth it? Well, lets break it down into numbers. One of the most brutal regimes ever on the face of the planet was Maoist China. Numbers vary about how many of his fellow Chinese Chairman Shitbag murdered or starved to death, but number range from 20 million to over 70 million. For the purpose of this exercise, lets split the difference and call it 36 million. At the time of the Great Leap Forward the population was roughly double the United States current population of 350 million, give or take. So, lets say the Weather Underground, who believed they when the installed a communist government would have to murder about 20 million Americans to secure their regime, gets control and actually murders a proportionate number to Chairman Fuckface. That's about 18 million Americans dead rounded up, murdered or just intentionally starved to death. To equal the number there would need to be a mass shooting with 100 victims dead every day for the next 500 years before we reach parity with the potential death toll of a communist takeover of the United States. Laurence M. Krauss should stick to theoretical physics because he's like Ben Carson declaring that the Egyptian pyramids were used for grain storage. He's brilliant in his chosen field but a fuckwit when it comes to anything else.

>Live in Australia
>Burglar breaks in and you hit them
>Get charged with assault
>Used a weapon, get charged with assault with a deadly weapon
>Knock the person out and bloody, excessive bodily harm and intent to kill.

>Live in Australia
>Kill rapist that tried to harm your daughter
>25 years in prison

What the Australian law wants you to do

>wait 2hrs+ till the police arrive while your whole family gets raped and killed

This. It's like when the Obama administration redefined a "school shooting" as any gunshots fired within 100 feet of a school. That drug deal gone bad at 3am? School shooting according to the Obama Justice Department

daily reminder that disney and hitler were two characters played by the same actor, and weve been living in the jew matrix since the 18th century

It suggests there are a lot of sheltered and privileged white people who have no clue what it's like for a lot of the citizenry.

FYI: A "mass shooting" is mass shooting+privilege+power. As a result, ethnic minorities cannot be "mass shooters".

cause they are rich and comfy and dont give a fuck if their children and your children are less secure

>If you want to live in a society you must trust the society
No. Because the society is made up of people, and people are assholes. Consider that asshole neighbor who bitches at you constantly and tells what you should be doing with your property. He's a real dick. He calls the cops for all kinds of petty shit and lies awake at nigh desperately afraid you are getting away with something. Now this fuckstick has clawed, backstabbed and bribed his way into government and want's to make your life miserable, partly because it will increase his personal power and partly because he gets off on lording it over the peons. Now imagine your government is full of the fuckers (it is) and the only thing that keeps them from resorting to full blow tyranny is the thought of being drug out into the street and shot. So they'll do anything they can, like setting up a low functioning moron as a patsy to push gun confiscation because a disarmed citizenry is less likely to have the means to drag them out in the street and shoot them. The thought of an armed, angry mob keeps them at least partly honest. But by all means, put your trust in the psychopaths who crave and seek power at the highest levels. After all, what could go wrong?

#PrayForVegas #JeSuisJasonAldean

Guys we need to carry on as if nothing has happened, that's the only way we'll win

>it's another Krauss trying to teach things outside his field episode

ding!ding!ding!ding!ding!

Also add, gun control didn't prevent Bataclan Paris massacre in cucked France. They died without even being able to defend themselves. Never would have happened if gunmen had to watch out for armed population.

kike here is not retarded - knows how to jew,