Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GT1KKYpZtnw
youtube.com/user/jellybeanasmr
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4AO0Fd50g
youtube.com/watch?v=IDxvEIZvgxs
youtube.com/watch?v=rOz7qcsO5_o
youtu.be/zQRvW5PzcU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

notice how they are all blond, the jew can't breath without fucking blond hair blue eyed women. as part of their revenge against the aryans.

You mean nationalist etnostate get fucked over by white liberalism like the rest of the world?

White top.

give em a break, they're just trying to be human

Nice tits on the girl in the white top. Would let her lick my boots clean.

>Haifa
>Jewish

Pick one

Haifa is full of russians

Probably a bunch of soviet refugees who came here in the 90s

Jewish girls certainly don't look like that. The ashkenazi girls have un-proportional body-shapes and mizrahi look like sandniggers.

niiiiiice

>they're just trying to be human
And sometimes the cover still slips off

Yep, they are clearly slavs, not real jews.

I don't know where people got this idea Israel was one this traditionalist state. If anything they boast about their degeneracy to contrast themselves with the muslim states in the middle east. Tel Aviv has the one of largest gay club scenes in the world and they're actually proud of it.

>Haifa is full of russians

>Probably a bunch of soviet refugees who came here in the 90s

But, Mordechai: where would you get all the ass and tits to shill for JIDF without them? Be nice!

That's pretty much all that's left of whiteness in Israel. The rest is sandnigger tier. And the evil reptilian kinds stays in the (((USA))). See Weinstein.

Some people like to think that all degeneracy comes from Jewish subversion and is aimed at Whites, they don't like to think that their own race could be capable of having it's own degenerate ideas

>Soros and Netanyahu are in open war and I still think all Jews are the same.

*clasps hands*

Good chosenites..

Jewish women are really ugly

that is terrifying

No ass

That look is demonic. Jews are satanists

Also,

I'm going to need some proof this is in Israel. I highly doubt it, especially in a video with 73 views uploaded by "John Doe"

Very good propaganda though, user. Hit em where it hurts.

Jews are dying out.

it's not something new. Existence and living as Ashkenazi is strange: weird networking, feel of shame and lust, conflicted feelings about society. I think sexual openness defines Jewishness the most. My part Jewish girlfriend (Russian Jews are mainly Polish Ashkenazis, usually just half, quarter, or one eight, the rest being ethnic European Russian for the most part. Rich Russian-Jews I'm partying with are really anti-diversity in Russia and hate those other shitskins. Yet often fuck with them. Literally have to deal with my girlfriend nigger sex servant weekly)

She got me into orgies with her Russian Jewish female friends. It's started from an invention to an orgy hosted mainly by them and Caribbean blacks they brought over. Initially I disliked it, but then the idea that a Jewish girl and my girlfriend at that gets fucked by a nig started to turn me on. Even sucked off that dindu couple of times while being high. It's actually quite fun. Most of those coalburning Russian Jewish girls are smart, attractive and even patriotic.

You have no idea what Jewish people do in their beds

I wouldn't say full slavs. But probably no more than 25% Jew. Anyone in russia with a jewish grandparent got automatic citizenship, even if they weren't jews.

They don't look like typical full blooded slavs.

It's literally another shoah

How haven't you killed yourself yet?

Hitler was a moderate, he should had killed you all

that one in the yellow is a fucking babe

i bet he gave her the ol big fat hairy jew bearhuggerino squeeze of death

youtube.com/watch?v=GT1KKYpZtnw

the funny thing about gay pride events is 95% of the people there are young straight kids looking to hook up and only occasional fags.

if you're man enough to go you're guaranteed to get pussy.

dyed hair

why? I enjoy my life and opressing shitskins
>Hitler was a moderate, he should had killed you all
what do you mean Bosniabro

>You have no idea what Jewish people do in their beds

I do. Fucked lots of jewish chicks. But you,.. you are sucking dindu nigger dick. Any commentary you may offer is hereby negated. Or nigger-gated.

>LITERALLY preps the bull
>oppressing shitskins

>soviet refugee

>who came here in the 90s

whats the problem, Chaim, can't you tell the difference between the Ashkenazim and Slavs?

>Zealot vs. Israelite war being waged in current year for different reasons

Video is fake, its from New Jersey

Pure fucking evil.

party pooper

proof?

what's wrong with what we do? Jewish girls like black men and it's not something new
we literally have nig servants at our disposal. how is that not opression? they are just a dick and muscled arms

Das rite, you know what up

היהודים הם הכי מגעיל

IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO LEAD TO THIS

Dayumn, I've seen your posts before. You must be online all day like me.

2nd from the right at 0:26. How does that make the dance team?

this "dancing"
heh

The fuck is this from? Sauce?

>they are just a dick and muscled arms

But you didn't have to suck it and let it plow your girlfriend. But you did. You are a psycho-physically defective individual, you are the Left incarnate and having niggers serve you drinks as you throat nigger dick does not make you a right-winger or an oppressor. Your father would seriously consider killing himself and you if he knew, and one day your poor child (plz don't breed) will look up at the face of a man who prepped bulls and call him "father". This is the path you chose, you will have to live with it now.

>be jew
>concoct scheme to take over the planet while destroying all the competition
>accidentally puncture your hazmat suit
>end up getting everyone killed
Nice on Chaim. You coulda been top dog in the Middle East but it just wasn't good enough.

shes so fucking hot.

Too bad shes a weeb.

jews are white dip shit

>poison the well of culture
>oops we poisoned ours too

who she?

Citation necessary
>inb4 they look white
Retards *everywhere*

“White” is a nickname made in America for separating Europeans from niggers and nothing more. Jews are not us.

>Jewish
>Not a single ass

Checks out

>jews
>shows a bunch of blondes

One of th interesting ironies of history is that these ashkenazis claim to be jewish yet hate real middle eastern people. Central to Jewish mythology is the idea that everyone in the middle east is "sandnigger", except of course the Jews, who magically look different.

Nobody from the Bible was ashkenazi, and real Hebrews are probably indistinguishable from Arabs.

Would waifu the blonde red top at 0:42

>HAHA! jews in Israel getting high on their own supply
Only when they get impregnated by darkies

we don't put our negroes into position of power, so how am I at the bottom? yes they fuck her, the girls, their boyfriends and me, but it's the girls to run the show. we are not having kids with them like many Jewish girls do these days

It's amazing that women will bitch about sexism and misogyny and yet say nothing about, or even support, that.

They're nothing but fuckholes, now.

have it occured to you that women love sex just like everybody else and that the Jews are people too

youtube.com/user/jellybeanasmr

>still carrying about women's views at this point.
Let them act like the degenerates they are. When the sex bots come you will be surprised how they will beg for the msyongistic males to come back and pay attention to them.

Russians and Jews are both the same. Niggers that happen to have light skin color.

>Israeli
I didn't know the qt3.14 Aryan waifu I always wanted was in the land of the enemy. Sup Forums is controlled opposition trying to keep the white race from reproducing.

that's too much for the average Sup Forumsack to comprehend

You must be one of those alpha cucks

Ashkenazis are turkic steppe people. Khazars. The other jews are the descendants of israelites.

they will never let us enter silly, unless we team up with Palestine

Not ever Jew is a shill but ever shill is a Jew

the Jews are shilling themselves

Its much worse than that. She's a koreaboo.

Most of em look pretty chubby, not that hot.

Daily reminder that the Queen of Twerking is an Israeli woman who travels Israel to teach Jewesses to twerk. She's a biotechnologist who quit her job to spread degeneracy among the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4AO0Fd50g

I have to say that the natural autism of Jews is going to take twerking to another level though.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDxvEIZvgxs

these whores don't look jewish.
probably stolen babies from Poland or Ukraine.
Anyone notice the 1/8 on the legs?
is that some kinda bidding system, they tryna sell these grls after the preperformance?

>le revenge for the holohoax meme

I don't believe on that anymore when you have pre-WWII material of jews explicitly saying they want to wipe out Germans.

this
most people dont get it their religion has very little to do with old testament

aw gross it's Lena dunHam's cousin

that jewess is all right

she's smart and funny and has a very plump ass

9/10 would goy.com her

youtube.com/watch?v=rOz7qcsO5_o

dyed blondes arent true blondes. a lot of them tend to be sluts.

never found this bitch hot, something about her skin tone, too blushy

90% of the video are not even Jews. Stop shiling JIDF

wtf?!?! I love Jewesses's now!

MFW I literally live in a Russian neighborhood in Haifa... :)

Twerking 500 yards from the hill on which our Lord and Savior was crucified.

>ashkenazi girls have un-proportional body-shapes
What did he mean by this?

Jews say the US belongs to them. 1:00 mark
youtu.be/zQRvW5PzcU8

Such great beauties

מעולה כגון יופיה

no,no,no,no,no,no,no,yes,no,yes,maybe

2nd from right is a qt3.14 the others need an appointment with dr mengele

2nd from right back and rightmost front are doable

so is the redhead maybe

others have problems

But number 10 is fat as fuck