CNN FAKE NEWS!!!

This is how CNN says a bump stock works.

*breathes in* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCx1rgxXVKA
youtu.be/271XKUZgvfg
hooktube.com/271XKUZgvfg
hooktube.com/watch?v=TOI9DKsWMx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So how does it work?

And, you know, suppressor and grenade launcher because reasons.

love how they dress that evil assault weapon up to make it as scary as possible kek

youtube.com/watch?v=VCx1rgxXVKA

Sweet I didn't know my ATI stock can do that.

Thanks CNN!

top kek

FUCKING KEK

Thanks.

lewd

>chinkshit scope
Ewwwwwww

Kek, all that fu fu shit on the rifle and they have a problem with the meme stock.

so now that bump stocks are mainstream knowledge when do we get the woke rap song about "bump stocks, dat bump life"

Comped

>they include the grenade launcher

What does this meme mean?
Pls respond

>grenade launcher
holy shit this cant be real
im begging the 4th is real im so bored of this

Compensated you fucking retard

I want to believe they do this shit deliberately for a giggle cause they know their viewer base is stupid enough to believe everything they present.

Journalism!

>t. Someone out of the loop

the stock and grenade launcher (lol?) are both red herrings, what they want to ban is suppressors

JFC, I wish I could own that gun.

So I'm not that into guns because I'm poor; the most experience I've had is going down to the shooting range with my dad once in a blue moon to do some clay shooting. Help me understand Bump Stocks:

The stock is designed to use the recoil of a semi-automatic to turn a gun into a pseudo fully-automatic? The force of the of the recoil is secluded all to the gun itself: the force pushes the gun back (taking pressure off the trigger) and then the strings in the stock push it forward in response (returning pressure back onto the trigger)? This allows a more rapid fire because the time need to release and squeeze your finger repeatedly is eliminated?

FAKE NEWS

basically, see

Bump 'n grind stock

I'm Swedish and I've never seen a firearm (except for holstered police guns) irl and I know this is wrong

It comps you the next round.

also, why the fuck is there a grenade launcher on it?

To terrify sheep

To make it super scary.

NoNoNo

There's no possibility cnn can be fake news

I CLICKED ON THEIR LINKS

I did, he doesn't explain it well in my opinion. From what I'm seeing, is that what's happening (from what I described)?

What do you think is gonna happen when they realize you can bump fire without any special attachments

Theyll just try and ban firearms

uy

What's with the grenade launcher?

:D

is this a joke

When all this started I watched one bumpstock yt video for 30 sec and know better than these people jesus christ.

>Ban bump stocks or any other gun accessory
I dare you. Pic related.

They want to make firearms look as scary as possible, they would have attached the decapitated skull of a baby if the FCC would have allowed it.

Notice how a much larger portion of the gun moves in the video than does in CNN's animation. Even the grip moves.

Oh, sweetie, they know exactly how they work.

Don't forget about the scary a fuck scope.
That thing just triggers me.

is this the libtard dildo version of a bump stock?

graphics departments of news networks constantly fail at basic geography, probably all unpaid interns

>what they want to ban is suppressors

even though one wasn't used ...

>OMG what if this criminal had access and used a 'silencer'!?!?!!

It's going to be lost in the compromise, just when it was looking like it would have legislative support and momentum to pass.

That must be one of the over-the-counter gun show grenade launchers that have no background checks.

Those are for smoke canisters or cs/gas canisters

jesus fucking christ, is this for real? nuke cnn immediately.

Oh, I think I see it after I looked closely for a while

>Notice how a much larger portion of the gun moves

You mean specifically the stock, which the grip is a part of? So CNN is showing an obnoxious (in sense it has a silencer and grenade launcher for some fucking reason) "true" fully automatic with the implication that the "bump stock" is only there to absorb recoil and thus make the "fully automatic" gun more accurate with its already built in "fully automatic". The gun with the old dude has a real bump stock and he shows how it does fuck all for accuracy.

Am I reading understanding this correctly?

>The absolute state of CNN

That is literally antisemitic at this point.

youtu.be/271XKUZgvfg
hooktube.com/271XKUZgvfg

Digits comped.

Bump fires replace the trigger mechanism also
That shit on CNN is just your average stock. Shit I've got one on mine like that.
see

There's something quite erotic about that graphic

underrated

I'm surprised #FakeNewsNetwork isn't reporting that the 40mm tube is used by civilians shooting HE rounds.

Yeah, so it works like I mentioned here () right?

Ayy lmao that rifle is gettin effed in the a

Fuck that link was terrible wtf happened watch this much better

hooktube.com/watch?v=TOI9DKsWMx4

>silencer

OH. OK.

Yeah, that link is way better. I got the general idea. Thanks user.

There are no springs in the stock, the ATF has ruled those types of stocks as machinegunes (they were called the atkins accelerator i think). Instead of using springs to push the gun forwards, the user has to manually push the rifle forward.

Basically for a right handed person
>put right hand on grip
>rest index finger on the bit of plastic on the other side of the trigger guard.
>use left hand to apply a constant force, pushing the rifle forwards
>At the same time, pull right hand back to pull the trigger.
>Gun fires
>recoil pushes gun back, resetting trigger
>User is still pushing the gun forward with his left hand
>This pulls the trigger again
>repeat until satisfied or mag is empty

They're pretty shit, you can get much better full-auto by wrapping a piece of shoestring from the bolt handle, around the pistol grip, and across the trigger.

Even more awesome, thank you. I was hoping for an explanation like this (as well as this video []).

Grenade launcher, suppressor, scope... The one thing this rifle is missing? A FUCKING BUMP STOCK!

From another thread. Someone said this is illegal too

Yes, that piece of rope is a machine gun. Not illegal, but expensive and a bit of a hassle to have legally.

The only weapons that should be banned are those that a government wouldn't reasonably use against its own people.

>implying you need a 3d printer

Wrong. It means complementary.

You cab also bump fire just by holding it a certain way.

It's pretty close

>2017
>expecting to get any reliable and truth from any mainstream news media source.

srsly guys???

That. Fucking. Launcher.

Kek

thats how your mom works

Computed you fucking dweeb

Complimentary newfag

Competed

Samefagging this hard.

Wait.. wut?

They have completely given up on defending themselves as an actual new source at this point. This is unbelievable.

Nope, there's no way to own that unless you're a a dealer. You'd also have to have some a couple different licenses, and a letter from you local chief law enforcement officer that requests a demo of this type of machine gun. You average joe can't own this unless they're a dealer because the MG registry was closed in '86.

That's literally how it works tho

How is an accessory for an automatic military grade ausault rifle the problem but the rifle in itself that really has no legitimate self denfense justification perfectly fine.

Fucking burgers, get your shit together, you have guns because "muh freedum" and because guns are cool as fuck. Stop with this 2nd amendement bullshit and trying to randomly arbitrarly ban shit that has nothing to do with the main issue.

computered. The meme is computers

>frog in charge of stopping mass shootings

Aren’t bump stocks for disabled people

>comping a grenade launcher