Anybody ever notice how when youre reading about certain conspiracy theories or reading about certain subjects that you...

Anybody ever notice how when youre reading about certain conspiracy theories or reading about certain subjects that you suddenly get really sleepy? But when you change subjects or direct your attention to something like television or games or something the sleepy feeling goes away?

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20151009073931/https://research.bwhanesthesia.org/research-groups/cterm/stap-cell-protocol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you're a low attention-span retard faggot. What else is new?

whats with the shitty sleepy posting?
whos behind it?

You type like a child , gotta fix that bruv.

Thats what im saying. Those post always pop up during certain threads and i never understood what they meant.

Did you ever notice how forced meme's never catch on properly and are easy to spot? sage

Whats the meme??

Round earth jew

Sure

Aren't you getting sleepy OP? I sure am getting sleepy, I think it might be time for us to go to bed OP

>i'm autistic and can't leep focus on something for more than 2 secs.
yeah lol it's just you op

>likes anime

You gotta be 18 to use this website m8

>"i'm autistic and can't leep focus on something for more than 2 secs."
That isn't how autism works, you fuckwit. In fact, that is the exact opposite of autism.
t. A literal autist

I only entertain conspiracy theories at night before bed. I get nice and comfy and willingly suspend disbelief watching obscure youtube documentaries by retards.

The ISS orbits really really close to the earth. They use fisheye lenses because you get a wider viewing angle.

Even the human eye uses fisheye lenses. Our brains just correct for the distortion automatically.

saged btw

Oh im not a flat earther i just think its a funny picture. There is no proof proving the earth is flat, zero proof.

All right, I'll leave you alone then. Consider this an unsage.

I have a pet conspiracy theory.

In 2014, there was a study published that showed it was possible to produce stem cells by putting normal spleen cells in a stressful environment. These cells were labeled STAP cells. The process was essentially:

>Get cell culture in stable solution
>Soak cells in citric acid for 30 minutes
>Remove cells from acidic solution

They claimed they had successfully implanted said cells into embryos and grown hybrid multi-gene mice.

A larger authority body claimed they couldn't reproduce the results and accused them of falsifying their data. The researchers' response was to publish this:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20151009073931/https://research.bwhanesthesia.org/research-groups/cterm/stap-cell-protocol

A detailed procedure for how to repeat their experiment.

The scientist who published this was dismissed from his position and it was removed (hence archive link).

I think it might work, and is being covered up because it's too easy and cheap. The profits from gene-therapy based stem cell usage are far from dried up. I am planning on repeating the experiment myself.

Yes when something is boring as fuck, and packed with info you already know, and being spewed nonstop like a stream of shit, you tend to get sleepy. That’s why it’s hard to stay awake in college

>anime website
Yawn

It's something similar to yawning being contagious. A very high percentage of people will automatically yawn if they see someone else do it. A smaller percentage will yawn just by reading the word or talking about yawning. It's a subconscious reaction to a conscious stimulus. Some people actually get a little sleepy from sleepy posting.

or it tuerned out to be a hoax to get more funding? worth a try, but they might've removed it when others couldn't replicate results or somehow else found it to be a scam, yawn, gn cell bro

That's why I want to test it myself. I'll make a post on /sci/ or Sup Forums if I find anything interesting.