strawpoll.me/10797701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Riko
fuck off dogshitter.

But Riko is the dogfucker

Riko is pure.
Fuck off.

kys twice.

Riko is boring. Nobody is going to care about her after the first years have their screentime, plus Mari has finally arrived. Dog memes are all there is left to post about her.

You is also boring but she will remain inexplicably popular like Kotori.

why are people pairing her with a dog?

>tastes this shit
Off yourself

Because furries like to latch on to anything they can that could lead to bestiality, no matter how inexplicable it is.

Shitty memes and silly imaginative minds.
But mostly because of shitty posters that want the world to burn.

Go JOKE on a bag of dicks.

Why not?

>plus Mari
no, especially the way she talks.
shes like nico with big tits and blonde hair.

>mfw beastialty doujins of Riko will be a thing

FUCKING CUNTS I SWEAR. WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER SHIITAKE IS A MALE OR FEMALE. FUCKING FURFAGS GO BACK TO /trash/ YOU CUNTS.

Get out of here furry.

The dog is obviously female because this is Love Live we're talking about.

Bestiality and furries are not the same thing.

Honoka had a dad

You can't deceive me user.
It's the same thing.

They're equally degenerate, however.

A cat is fine too.

Female probably, like the alpacas the male looking one turned out to be female

Look at this cat and tell me you wouldn't fuck it

you are retarded

I would not fuck that cat. I would rub its tummy though.

What I don't get is how the Riko/Dog thing is so popular whilst there's nothing for Nico/Alpaca bestiality. The film practically confirmed that pairing after all.

Why would I want to fuck a cat?

Are you one of those faggots who thinks MILF and Christmas Cakes are the same thing?
Furry and Bestiality are not the same.
The only similarity is the involvement of animals.

They still fuck animals.
One is shit and another one is more shittier. Same thing,

really retarded

Why are you so fucking retarded?
Let me guess, you think traps and genderbending is the same as well?

How is the dog's name known? Or is that just a fan nickname based on the collar tag?

The only similarity is the involvement of animals and a mental state so broken that suicide is the best possible progression*

Fixed that for you.

damn with this to much you posting my heart wavers between you, yoshiko and riko.

>a mental state so broken that suicide is the best possible progression
That goes for almost all /d/ fetishes.

Fuck off furshits.
Let's talk about autistic chuunis.

I really want to fuck You

You a Best

Yeah let's talk about best girls in their respective school years grouped to form the best unit.

I wanna lick that armpit!

I want to lick her collarbones.

>best solge
Wrong, original solge is better.

That said, Guilty Kiss is best proper subunit across both LL and LLSS.

>chuuni
>baka gaijin
>beastfag
>best nything

Better than your taste, that's for sure.

>literally who? or Panophobia
>better than chuuni
No

>not-Honkers 2.0 or paletteswap Hanayo
>better than Riko
No

>edgemistress
>better than Mari
No, although Dia would be a better choice here.

Correct except for MAHREE.

I ain't no joke, I used to let the mic smoke
Now I slam it when I'm done and make sure it's broke
When I'm gone no one gets on 'cause I won't let
Nobody press up and mess up the scene I set desu wa

I love this general, and I love all of you people, so live and comfy

BAKACHIKA

When is Dia releasing the koto jams?

Swap Mari with Dia and it'll be the new solge.

You is gay.

Oh boy wouldn't that just be swell?

Check your grammar son. This aint the hood.

No you're.

Mari is objectively better at singing though.

enjoy your scratch wounds

>all this hate towards bestiality
What the hell, from all the doujins I figured you idolfags were more perverted than that.

It's just butthurt Rikofags, pay them no heed

>will
>not 'have already'

Nice

ITS JOKE beats Buu buu desuwa every time.

Buu Buu desuwa was cute and funny in a "oh how cute, she's trying!" sort of way.

It's joke is not cute, but it is funny. Funny joke.

I'm glad no one is hating on Maru right now
I love Maru

Mari is love

Mari is life

Yohane is my chuunifu!

Source?

Their dynamic represents Japan/USA relations.

Dunno I got it from /u/.

one the alpacas was a dude

strawpoll.me/10797701

Looks like Mira's art.

chika deserves more love

What can we do to help You win the Chikabowl?

bully chika until she has nothing left but you

You is shit.

Who is your favorite Aqours girl when it comes to singing?

Bully Chika until she commits sudoku

It's impossible to hate this anime because we love the Aqours and want them to succeed. However, we must face the truth that the writer, Jukki Hanada, has lost his touch. LLS is a complete fuck up on his part. His writing has gotten progressively worse over the series.

No students were interested in Otonokizaka until µ's lured them in. In that case, why did Riko choose to apply there of all places when she's never heard of idols, contradicting µ's saving the school? What is even the point of her being from Otonokizaka specifically rather than some other school in Tokyo if it's completely irrelevant and neither her nor Chika seem interested in that detail?

Why did Mari, about to start her third year, say she's been gone for two years in episode 1, which takes place before the first day of school, then is now acting like she was classmates with Dia? It hasn't been two years then or else she wouldn't have gone to Uranohoshi.

If the theory about the third years pulling a Nico and having their school idol group disbanded proves true, then why is Chika unaware that her childhood friend Kanan was part of it? I hope the situation is something else, like Kanan really wants to be an idol except she's forced to look after a shitty dive shop, or else I won't be able to take this story seriously anymore.

The chinese cartoons all sound the same, I'm just here to shitpost about which girls are good and bad.

>let's analyze the writing on fucking episode three
Just sit and watch it, when it's over you complain

>Being this much of a filthy casual
Baka desu ne~

wait there's a LLS manga?

Riko- I can only hope she's playing stupid but 3 episodes in it's becoming a worrying sign.
Mari- She was classmates with Dia and then left at the end of the first year.
Fan Theory- We will have to wait and see if it's true. If it does turn out to be true this raises huge questions. But the way the anime is going, Chika might as well have dumped Kanan for Riko.

How can you like this bitch? Literally most unlikable character of the whole Love Live franchise and that's like 18 people.

the numbers don't lie
you get a (you)

I think you're confusing Mari with Kanan

>Being this mad after 3 episodes

If you're going to bitch like this wait until the season's over faggot.

STOP BULLYING KANAN IT'S NOT HER FUCKING FAULT THE WRITER FOR THE ANIME IS FUCKING UP.

>Being this assblasted

Season 1 is an underrated masterpiece. The characters are more interesting then I see anyone give them credit for. The drama at the end is usually being bitched about instead of appreciated even though it's the best part.

It's about Honoka growing to accept her responsibility to lead. Kotori's drama just facilitates that. Kotori's mom and Umi both failed to give her any guidance or advice, saying she should decide for herself. But Kotori isn't decisive.

In one of the earlier episodes (6) Honoka didn't give a shit who the leader would be. After their goal of saving the school was accomplished and they couldn't do LL she needed to do some soul searching to figure out what she wanted to do next. That's when she finally decides to truly become the leader and bosses Kotori around. She understands she needs to do it for other people's sakes and that gives her a purpose she was trying to find.

Right after Nozomi is prattling about how µ's needs to have nine members the group collapses as soon as Honoka bails. The situation gives some merit to why they decided to disband after graduation. It takes the support of everyone in their own unique way to keep µ's together (except Hanayo & Rin.)

Eli also had a reason for existing only in season 1. Her obsession with living up to expectations for herself and others was both a good conflict and developed her character. Even if it's limited entirely to the first season, you still get to know more about her personality/values/thought-process more than any of the other girls except Honoka.

Kanan will be good in an episode or two when she actually starts talking. The anime staff is just retarded.

>aquors = "aqua"
Firstly, no.
Secondly, Latin pronunciation is all lies.
Thirdly, how would a bunch of redneck japanese schoolgirls know how to pronounce it?

They learn English since elementary school too, please, user.

KANAN IS AQWHORE'S IKEMEN AND A CHEERFUL MATURE GIRL YOU FUCKING ANIME-ONLY PLEBS REFRAIN FROM OPINING.

Am I supposed to believe that they saw the letters "aqu" and said, oh fuck it that's close enough to aqua?

Listen to the drama CD, she's not much better in there when she does talk. She's basically You but minus the charm and likability.