What does Sup Forums think of my country Nepal?

what does Sup Forums think of my country Nepal?

learn to shape a flag

learn ti not be fag

I have never been but I would like to imagine it is peaceful with goregous views and great food. I really love the monk meme.

where do i get a Nepali qt waifu

Post napal womynz

Nepal bants
I think Nepal is one of the few based places left. My picture of it is old school but civilized. That is literally the definition of based.

fucking ICE

great uncle used to be the british ambassador to nepal, dont know much else

You guys seem chill and away from everything for the most part. Wouldn't mind traveling there one day but I would never want to live there

Sounds like nipple

I know a bunch of hipster antifa-lite crunchy types who went there for their honeymoons. I guess you guys are "authentic" but low in murders? Makes for good instagram pics to make spoiled white people look "worldly" and "smart"

Going in a few months can't wait most beautiful country in the world nice culture same about the earthquake and the extreme poverty. Most dirt poor countries like the ones in Africa are in inhabited by retarded cunts but if what I've heard about Nepal is true then the people are nice.

Shit flag tho

Maoist scum

absolutely amazing mountains, warrior culture, nature and food. adopted a girl from there^)

*shame

I don't think about your country but I don't want anyone from your country in mine.

ppd?

some of the best hash in the world

Love it, can't wait to see it irl

Bitchin' flag.

Wut
Dirty commies and based hindu kingdom

Nepalmen look like inbred children born from a nigger and a gook

>hindu kingdom
We're a secular country now.Our commie government declared us secular as soon as they threw monarchy.

My of my buddies flew to Nepal over summer to climb Everest. He said that everything he ate gave him diarrhea but that your country was beautiful. This is literally the only thing I know about your country.

It's safe and comfy but economy is trash because of our faggots monarchy that doomed us.

Nepal girl are traditional an don't go with cunskin forener

Well we are

Uggh yadav sorry to tell you but they do.Nepali girls and boys marry and breed with any foreigner as long as they aren't Africans.

I like your country, it looks pretty comfy

they actually look like legit gooks, I thought you were darker than that
My bad

It's a backwoods shithole made up from the worst parts of both China and India

Hi Gurung

Why are you all called Gurung?

Stay away from Kathmandu (they have designated shitting streets like India)

Some look like gooks,some look like spics and some look like pajeets.You can't never tell what we look like desu

Nothing. I know and care not about your country. And I do not expect you to know or care about mine.
Lets keep it that way.

wuts it like there
is it clean and civil?

>Civil
Yes
>Clean
No

your totally incorrect m8. sort it out

>>Clean
>No
well, there go any chances for my tourist bux

Uggh then tell me why do so many nepali boys and girls marry korean,whites,pajeets.etc when they're in foreign country for study/work

Fuck off sherpa nigger!

I domt know about in an other country but here in nepal napalese girl stay loyal to nepalase men

We globalize now Yadav.Inter cast marriage is rampant right now

Who

no
you should do more research before you decide to go to some place which isnt Europe/Japan/Australia/Canada. Its nothing like the overwatch map if thats what you are wondering, as an example take africa, its nothing like numbani or w/e

This will make a fine addition to my collection

>Its nothing like the overwatch map
It is though.Some place legit looks like overwatch map.Are you still mad about that irrelevant island?

its funny how confidently you generalize every woman in your country

face it zenyatta nepalese women crave the white snake

My cousin dated a guy from Nepal.

You're better off as an Indian province.

Nepal =Tibets Retarded little brother

mountains

good people

Somehow invade every physics program and shit it up with BO and 50iq. Only capable of memorizing books and not actually thinking logically, yet think they are gods gift to the earth. Get the fuck out of my country.

little girl we adopted is like but little darker
Nepal is very diverse

Just promise you'll raise her to hate muslims and niggers, vodkabro

Unlike us, Nepalis have the balls to stand up to India. That makes you guys cool in my book.

I met a Nepal guy who had a dad in the state department. He was cool and spoke excellent English.

Your flag is shit.

How rampant is that? Is it the norm now not to marry your caste?

>Balls to stand up to India
>The last time they pissed India off their whole country almost starved to death

Do you guys do the pajeet head bullshit? Nodding up and down is yes, shaking horizontal is no. Everything else needs to be gassed.

I was in Kathmandu a five years ago after my India trip turned to literal shit and I needed a break from urban squalor and literal fields of alcoholic homeless men waiting for the liquor stall to open up in Mumbai.

Nepal was pretty great. Namely, unlike Indians, you guys don't lie at every single opportunity, often for no good reason. It was refreshing as fuck. Gave the AirBNB people I was staying in $200 to help repair their apartment after the 2015 earthquake because they really treated me right. Told me all about the city and country, showed me some weird private museums where I assume everything had been stolen, set me up with a driver to take me to Langtang park and pick me up after a couple days.

Best two weeks of my life, maybe.

lots of pedos

I only know,
back in the day,
The finest hashish, it always made me feel like your picture user.

>not china
>not india
>not pakistan
This alone is enough to love your country.

Momos and rajma tarkari are god tier cuisine.

Fun fact: Nepalis are also aware and proud of their Aryan culture.

>larp flag

will do. that's a given in our family
Nepal is that kind of a place, where you can't be dishonest pile of shit. something in it just sets your mind right

I think the rest of the world mistakes you as being spiritually advanced. I have several of yours as coworkers, and I find them to be lazy, stupid, and the traditional religious practices they've described to me as pretty stupid. For example, we recently had an eclipse and a nepali lady told me they threw milk at the sun to make it come back. I lost any hope for their religions after that moment. I'll search for my answers elsewhere. Beautiful place though.

Knew a few Nepalese when I was working at woolies (one of our national conglomerates). Where I lived, they had a habit of hiring the husbands of female Nepalse uni students because they were basically slave labour.
If they said no to the work conditions, they'd be fired, have no way to pay their wives' exorbitant uni fees, and have to go back home without a degree.
Although, they never complained about their lot in life like the locals did. They were genuinely grateful for the opportunity to be here. Somehow they managed to remain cheerful and friendly despite being forced to work much harder and longer than we did. I really respected that.

So personally, I don't mind the Nepalese. I hate immigration in general, but I have nothing against you as a people. All my hours spent chatting with my Nepalese work buddies has made me think you're alright blokes, so long as you come here in small numbers with the intention of working and going home again.

Also, it is apparently hard to find good quality goat meat in Australia.

nice curry

Are yall the mountain niggas?

They also think they are Aryans.

Huh I thought you were more yellow than that

the Tuetons, who are the fifth sub-race of the Aryan race, did descend into Nepal back in B.C. 18,800.

I find it refreshing that Nepalis cherish this blessing instead of the current "we wuz kangs an sheet b4 da whyte mane" narrative.

What??! No rap music?

Nepal? Isn't that a province of China?

Perhaps, but do those tribes exist in the region today? If not then they're no better than all those pakis/poos who also claim to be Aryans or the modern day Iranians who call themselves Persians when Persia no longer exists.

I think one day you'll be destroyed by the kikes. Like every nation that hasn't been.