Why is everyone into "dating"...

Why is everyone into "dating"? Why do women now nonchalantly claim that they've "dated" before (meaning more than 1 man)?

What the fuck is wrong with them and with you? Since when are you supposed to not marry the person you go out with?

I'm starting to see Islam as something very positive for the West. (yeah yeah, t.Ahmed)

How can someone, without shame, utter the words "my ex", or "my previous partner(s)"?

When will you faggots learn that DATING was introduced by JEWS in the era following the 1st World War?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,824744,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's wrong with fucking lot's of woman dude

don't you like sex?

Two cucks spotted.

I depise you degenerates like no tomorrow.

nice b8 m8 i r8 gr8

answer my question, do you like sex or not?

if I'm a cuck you're a faggot

lfw my threads always get called "bait", but I'm being genuine.

Never had sex. I'm still 18 and I plan on having a girlfriend that I will marry. I'll never settle for "dating".

why just have one fuckhole for your entire life? go get as many you can dude, just use condoms and it's fine

and weren't those islam guys that marry multiple woman? where's your jew argument now?

Why should I glorify sex when there's an infinite number of things I can seek and do? Why does pussy have to be central to my life?

Show me the GREATS of Civilization who had pussy as a central part of their lives? None.

It's degenerate. It should be one man one woman.

I was referring to the protection of the purity of the woman in Islam.

No idea. I always found it weird too. I never dated until I was 20 because I couldn't find a virgin. When I found one , I stayed with her for 3 years, but unfortunately it didn't pan out because she was a lefty feminist and the only reason she was a virgin is because she went to an all-girls high school and was shy af.

It's pointless trying to find a virgin in a developed country. Even if you find them, they'll become feminists because of their environment. Any guy who wants a traditional family should go to a third world country and stay there

you don't have to glorify it. I said fuckhole not woman, think about it like masturbation but it's warm and you don't need to worry about cleaning later. what's so bad about that

I would like to know more about what do you mean with "glorify a pussy"

The progressive lolbertarian strikes again.

whenever you see brazil advocating for something you know it must be an awful idea

>tfw no qt sapphire princess to protect from the mob

yeah sure, to have sex with the amount of woman that you want must be a really spooky bad idea

>someone unironically drew that

I cringe every time i see this image

>fucking lots of women
>cuck

>How can someone, without shame, utter the words "my ex",

Sometimes you don't realize until after being with them for some months that they're insane and you don't want to spend the rest of your life with them.

To my understanding "dating" refers to an monogamous relationship which, should it prove successful, will end in marriage.

Is this not the case?

>Since when are you supposed to not marry the person you go out with
For most of Christian history youth were encouraged to court many individuals of the opposite gender and not hook up with them. This was so they could get a good sense of various personality types and end up marrying someone they really felt they got along with. As opposed to marrying the first person they found attractive and making a mistake. Think I'm making this up, heres an article from 1957 about how the Roman Catholic Church was worried too many youth were "going steady"
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,824744,00.html

we don't do that here
the share word scares us men away
you might as well talk about marriage

We just do that informal, don't even mention the word. Like we go, so you wanna do something with me, see a movie or so? Usually go home to them or they come to me and we take it from there, then we might go do something you know, but never the fucking D-word! Seems so artificial and "fine" to us

Because being tied down to one person is old world thinking. You gotta keep moving forward dumbass. If we where meant to be monogamous, why weren't we already born married?

or the even better one
>ring ring
>hey are you home?
>is it ok if I come over?
that's the best one really

>being a degenerate

Some of us have libidos that aren't dominated by paper-thin ideologies & useless religions. Fucking only one other person for your entire life is pretty inhuman. Yes, promiscuity is irresponsible - but I see no reason why I shouldn't have sex with someone who I love & respect without being married to them.

Literally 99% of every human who has ever lived, from peasant to priest to emperor, has bedded more than one. It's part of being human.

Take your gutter-morality somewhere else, hypocrite. We're not all incel & laughingly dgaf about your nutless insults.

How do you know when it's not okay to fuck other girls if you aren't dating?

Just join the mob and hurl acid at them.

feminism is pure cancer

We don't do that either. Asking a woman "would you like to go out on a date with me" is super autist /r9k mode. Ask her if she'd like to get food or coffee with you if she says yes, then hit on her, gauge her response. That's how most of us do it here

>this is the woman that the brazilian fugs

Humans are also "meant" to rape, murder and masturbate in public. It's a pretty natural thing to do among mammals.

Thing is, complex human society can't function if everyone did what their instincts told them. Sure it could exist, but you'd have to live like an animal. And a more advanced society will swallow you alive.

The very fact that complex societies only survived with monogamy is proof that natural selection weeds out degenerates like you.

ITT:
Leaf gets trigged by words like "my ex" and "my previous partners".

Sees no problem with "my wife's son".

they get pissed as fuck if you do that user, and throw you out the door perma is quite possible

Some of them go crazy even if you just get to close to other womyn like even on work and so.

You stay with one and hopes it pans out, but it's not ok to strart with other womyn when you are doing this ofc. If you knock her up, you can ask to engage her, or if you just want to after certain time together. Then you together though, you are not just visiting to get to know them, as I tried to explain there. What we do

>Humans are also "meant" to rape, murder and masturbate in public. It's a pretty natural thing to do among mammals.

Flag checks out.

I saw red.

What's wrong with dating if you don't have sex? I just got out of a relationship with a woman after 6 months. We never had sex. It just didn't work out so we broke up.

>Since when are you supposed to not marry the person you go out with?

The goal of dating is, to find out if you get along together and then marry

People still date? I thought you just meet random strangers and fuck.

Tired as fuck here
At one point you move together, then you are together. We call it that, but you usually become together befoe you even share flat/house. It takes some time first

Courtship has been around longer than the 20th century and it's not a part of da jooish conspiracy, fucknut

That's interasting. Most of the women I've been with want it to be "official" at some point and do the whole bf/gf thing.

>Freaky Fred is real

I'm not sleeping tonight. Thanks asshole

First off no one on pol had had sex. Second doesn't matter if anyone likes it it'd degenerate

well the offical thing here is when you become together, and yes they really announce that part I can ensure you that.

Like last time here, I just learned that waaaaaay before I was ready for it actually. We were just hanging out a bit and then suddenly I was told that "we was together", meaning I was her man lol. She was speaking with her friends and so and decided that lol

I understand "dating" but I do not really understand why women who want to get married are interested in staying together for years and years at a time. I can see why guys do it, especially in this day and age.

I have friends who have been "dating" for 5+ years.

Quick poll, how long did your parents date before they got married? Mine dated about 9 months and most of my friends' parents (that I know about) had similar situations.

> What is tinder?

Yeah that's the polite lie. The truth is that "dating" means harems for the rich and nothing for normie men

1950s were degenerste

Where do you get your information from? We were meant to rape murder and masterbste? You mean we were meant to breed and fight? Sure, I can agree with that but I think you're blowing things out of proportion to fit some kind of biased narrative. I get that in nature sex is practically rape but humans are a little more aware than animals and females have come to accept that penetration is not the most enjoyable for them. At this point in humanity, we don't NEED to keep breeding. We don't NEED to stay with one person. We dont NEED to be picky about our mates. Hence why we date. I dont know if you know this, but doing the same thing over and over is considerd insane. The same concept applies to dating the same person. We are at a point where we can finally do as we please because there is no longer a need.

Nah dude. If you think that accurately reflects the real world then you're just vastly inexperienced. Normie dudes get broads all the time, just maybe not the 10s that the kike media has convinced you are your birthright.

Yeah, lots of tindersluts & chads exist. So fucking what? If you find that life to be gross then just ignore it like a big boy does. But please stop blaming your lack of sexual success on rich chads & sluts. It ain't their fault, it's yours.

>tinder
Can't help you there. Been with my gf since before tinder was a thing.

Sounds like you're trying to blame other people for your personal failings though. I get random women hitting on me occasionally when I'm out with bros. It's certainly not a common thing but it happens.

that artwork tho

In life you either do what's best for your genes, or a superior life form will take over you.

What you're saying is nothing new. Loads of civilizations in the past thought they didn't need monogamy. You don't see them now because they were all destroyed by barbarians who were considered more "primitive" than them.

It's happening as we speak in Europe. Islam is slowly taking over it, because Europeans are abandoning conservative values, so a superior system (Islam) is conquering them. Of course, this is a slow process so most people don't notice it. Just like a frog slowly boiling.

America is also infected, but not like Europe, because they have more religious folks. But it's also going in that direction. Just slower than Europe.

>We don't NEED to stay with one person. We dont NEED to be picky about our mates.
If you don't stay with one person who will raise your children? If you aren't picky about your mate how will you be capable of raising children with them?

user tinder....

that a tool you use to remove unwantable, that is if you find one you like you check if she's there, if she is you discard her and move on. You do not want a tinder whore, those fuck several guys a week

>what's wrong with fucking lot's of woman dude
Can't wait till the Brazilian genocide.

>Since when are you supposed to not marry the person you go out with?
The point of dating is to find out if that will work seeing it's no longer marriage based on political allegiance.
It's the hedonism train, either get on it or fuck off!
>For those getting on, it has no breaks and doesn't take changes of direction well.

Are you a shut in? Are you young? Are you a virgin? You never want a total ho bag, but you don't want a virgin either. Maybe if you are in highschool or something and want to experience popping a cherry, but don't stay with them. I can't even begin to delve into the intricacies of why, but you need to find someone with a healthy attitude towards relationships and sex. And that means someone who isn't a total prude.

First, it seems like someone isn't able to find a female who will utter a single sentence to them, let alone date and marry them.

The point of dating is to find prospective partners, and then get to know each other, if you marry right off the bat without this foundation first, it is likely you could make a mistake and this person isn't right for you. Sure, everyone is able to overlook minor things, but if there is something big that you only learnt after marrying, because you didn't take the time to date them and learn more about them before going into something as big and as important as marriage.

Marriage should be between two people who love each other, and saying Islam would be good for the west because of marriage is just ridiculous. polygamy is something they're hugely into and it's just wrong. And when it's Islam vs Judaism I'd happily go with the Jews thanks.

White Shariah is the answer

I know this is a troll post meant to rile people up but I actually unironically always believed that when you "date" someone you expect the relationship to grow and for you to eventually marry the person. It's absolutely bizarre to me that people actually enter into a relationship as a "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" while being fully aware that this isn't the person they want to spend their life with. What is the point? I understand if you're going to become fuckbuddies. Maybe that's not a "virtuous" arrangement, but at least it saves you from developing feelings of attachment, dependency, and the emotional turmoil of the inevitable breakup. But why on Earth would you say you "love" someone when you aren't going to stay with them?

Then again, I am physically disgusting so I don't have a sex life beyond fucking prostitutes.

That's my perspective and I'm not disgusting. At least as far as /fit/, my gf and the odd random woman who hits on me think in any event.

Yeah the desire to import Islam was because the leadership of the West realized how miserably they've failed in the construction of the Industrialized society. Ridiculous rates of suicide and drug use, whoever isn't on illicit drugs takes prescription drugs or alcohol/tobacco/otcs to numb the pain of modern life. Practically everyone divorces now, often multiple times. Church membership collapsing. Abortion rates and single mothers sky high.
Couldn't even win a war against sand people, because sand people would rather blow themselves up than have their societies westernized.
Western leaders don't have the balls to take society by the reigns and actually DO something about the collapsing shithole, because that would make them Hitler and they'd have to admit they were wrong to stop Hitler. So the only option they saw available to them was to import millions of Muslims and hope they either take over and fix the shit or motivate everyone else to clean up their act.

It won't work though, because Islam by its nature won't abide not being in charge of everything. It cannot exist as just another part of a liberal multicultural society, not long term. So all these liberal faggots will eventually have to admit they were wrong and give emergency powers to literally Hitler or be erased from History.

>Yeah the desire to import Islam was because the leadership of the West
Who, specifically, is pushing for mudslimes, user?
>whoever isn't on illicit drugs takes prescription drugs or alcohol/tobacco/otcs to numb the pain of modern life
And who sells those items, user?
>Western leaders don't have the balls to take society by the reigns and actually DO something about the collapsing shithole, because that would make them Hitler
Who is responsible for the foundation myth featuring Hitler as the evil, user?

Nice artwork.
Alpha men get alpha women. Become Alpha.

Oh, and stop shilling for Islam
Most Muzzies are extremely sexually frustrated and end up in a arranged marriage with an ugly consanguineous cousin.

why do you think they see the West as a sexual Eldorado?

People who are divorced should be executed, along with the child.

Even the Old Testament recognises infidelity as just grounds for divorce, leaf. Admittedly, the adultress is also stoned.

Perhaps women just got tired of cheating men that can't appreciate a bond with their wife/gf and go to fuck as many girls as possible. All our fathers, grandfathers and greatgrandfathers had their wives and eat their cake too. Women became shallow sluts, just like men taught them.

After all, that's what you seem to want, you were capable of betraying your significant other in order to get pussy. Well, let's get bbc, girls.

UMA

I tried that with my ex and I didn't really like it.

But how do you know your "chosen girlfriend" is the one you want to be with the rest of your life without a trial period?

Anyone who doesn’t agree with this is a degenerate, on par with faggots

Hence why your country is the way it is. Act like a monkey; live like a monkey

You're going to need bigger b8 m8.