No qurans in china

"Chinese authorities are ordering Muslims in the country to hand over their prayer mats and copies of the Quran or else face punishment, it has been reported."

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-muslims-hand-over-qurans-uyghur-xinjiang-confiscate-islam-a7973191.html

why is the world letting this happen? people are being oppressed based on their religon and the world isn't doing anything bout it? oh yeah, its because of white supremacy capitalism. see america trades with china and makes money. so they let china oppress minorites.

Then again america lets its police murder black men based on the color of their skin

fuck capitalism

fuck china

tl:dr no one gives a fuck and wont impact me one way or another

Eating a cat sounds more appealing every day.

>Chinks are white

Fucking white people always oppressing people even in non white countries.

good. China for Chinese.

Muslims and Commies are such a pain in the ass.

muslims arent a race
race =/= follower of a religion

Christianity has been oppressed in China for decades. Is-lame is not special here.

I love China...

china's economy is based around white supremacy capitalism. they allow the imperialistic capitalists exploit its labor and in return they get large sums of money. chinese arn't white but they are benefiting from white supremacy capitalism. white supremacy capitalism has been in exsistence since columbus "discovered" america. since then the dominate system has bee n white supremacy capitalism and it exploit POC. see if any other country besides china was doing this america would bomb them and protect the rights of the oppressed muslims. instead white supremacy america lets it happend and benefits from the labor from china

end of thet day money is all that matters to white supremacy capitalism

Take a swim with your toaster, user.

you just exposed your ignorance

read book sometimes fucking retard

It's likely fraudulent agitprop to stir up anti-China sentiment in the newly colonized West. Quintessentially British.

>China
>capitalist

What city?
What state?

i never said they are capitalist. i said they are based around capitalism. The elites in china benefits from the exploitation of the poor and lower classes

can you not read or something?

No Bibles, either...

They hate Christians as well though.

State sponsored atheism is terrible. And fedora tippers think there is no such thing as a militant atheist.

how is it terrible when they are making a killing and growing their economy while raising the standard of living while having a subservient population controlled by massive police spending

they literally have legal slave labor and are getting away with it and winning against the west in capitalism!!!

In this thread, a cancerous RPing faggot. But I got some time to kill so I guess I'll play.

Why should Chinese NOT subjugate the Uyghurs? They are Turkmen, not Chinese. Their Qurans teach them that as Muslims, they are superior to non-Muslim Chinese and must oppose the rule of secular or polytheistic governments. If they are allowed to teach and believe such things then it will cause social problems. Therefore the Han-led government and Han majority must exert power over them in order to suppress them.

What does this have to do with economic models? Under Mao when China had full-on Communism, the Uyghurs were suppressed all the same.

Fake and gay.

Sorry, you are way too woke for this board

Say "white supremacy capitalism" again