Do blonde hair blue eye people even exist anymore? When was the last time you saw one?

Do blonde hair blue eye people even exist anymore? When was the last time you saw one?

I mean legit ones. Dyed hair and color contacts don't count.

I am one

Of course an American would think that.
Are you from the West or East Coast?
I'm from the Midwest and see them all the time.

Quit larping faggot

i am one, kids wont be if i stay in texas

Never seen a person without blonde hair and blue eyes.

my boss is one. so is my mom and sister. they made up most of the girls when i was in public school and at college. ive only dated blondes at the least, varying eye color. i grew up in missouri and work in nebraska. maybe you should find a better place to live...

4th of July when visiting family.

>flag
thats a lie and you know it

Rub it in Denmark

SUBHUMAN AMERIMONGREL YES

Midwest and rural New England do secde and gas the shitskins

Shut up you filthy slav

I’m currently dating one. Doesn’t know her background though cuz she’s adopted pushing her to take a DNA test.

But the pic you chose is a Slavic woman from Ukraine

A Soviet rape baby from Ww2

I see them every time I go out.

In the mirror

Kill yourself

i am one

It goes much further back than that.

Every time I look in the mirror at my wife and at my children.

>On Sup Forums
>In my dreams
Only two places in my life sadly.

I saw one two weeks ago at university.
There are very few people there that have it, and I go to a very respected place.
Most likely like around 15 out of the >500 during the time I'm there. I'm estimating people I don't see.

I can remember just four or five people, IF one of them isn't hazel eyed and you don't consider some of them as brown haired instead of dark blond. One of these people is an older lucky male mongrel that lost it on his lineage by having a shitskin daughter.

Race mixing is very sad, folks. Forget those (((national geographic))) photoshops of blond niggers with blue eyes, it doesn't look like that.

My wife is blonde with blue eyes, I have green eyes and brown hair. Hoping our kids take after her, but it'll be alright, they'll be beautiful and white as snow.

Why? green eyes are better

I live in croatia and on the coast which means like only 20-25% have some kind of blonde hair. Still most girls i met through this year have been naturally blonde and two of my male friends are still fully blonde. I honestly dont know why would you ask that, imagine going north or even north out of my country, what danebro said doesn't seem untrue.

I saw one like 5 minutes ago. My mom is one

three days ago in college, im not surprised you dont see any OP .... america is doomed

There are tons of them in Argentina

There are plenty in Dublin.

I see fucking hundreds everyday

I'm one too. And I get great tans. I'm the best kind!!!

at least a whole 2 people in the world are blond/blue eyed

> America
I see a bunch of them every single day and my state is only 30% white at best.

I'm not surprised you and your people have natural blonde hair too.

Scotland here. Literally 8/10 people i meet every day out of ten dozen or so have either blonde hair or blue eyes, and anywhere from 2-4/10 of them with both fair hair and blue eyes.

I myself have light brown hair and green eyes, scottish/irish/english heritage, overwhelmingly Scottish though.

There are tons here, was at the shopping center yesterday I swear nearly 1 out of every 3 had blonde hair and blue eyes. But this is Australia, majority of people here have British or Irish background. As well as Danish, Dutch and French, then Italian Greek, eastern European and Scandinavian

because your country doesn't hate itself and its dominant race

My family looks Aryan. I got the Anglo look though. I don't care to be honest though

Brown hair looks much better btw, as long as it isn't too dark.

my hair was blonde til i was like fucking 8 then it became this brown garbage

All my neighbors are blond/blue-eyed Anglo master race, they're Mormons.

Lol fucking top kek, but like 80 percent of the people in my school have blonde hair and blue/green eyes

I'm brown hair and light brown eyes, and grow a blonde/redhead beard. would i be an odd ball in Norway? I'm coming to Norway for a holiday. Don't worry I won't stay. Not unless some woman wants me to.

Am one. Sister is one. Mother and father are/were ones. Scariest part... we're crypto-jews!

I live in Little Finland, Michigan. We're everywhere.

>tfw every hot Finnish grill here is a cousin.

Me

Myself, my wife, both my daughters. What kind of shit hole are you living in? You on the other just admitted that you aren't, otherwise your question is ludicrous. So what's your point?

me too, so is my woman

tfw American

My daughter. I've done my part.

is it true that blue eyed people share a common ancestor?

Ohio is full of 10/10 blo/blu females, you just have to look in the right areas.

That because the Vikings settled in the Dublin area and never left

the majority have blue eyes and blonde hair here. Not really rare.
also stop posting that mutt. She does not even look Scandinavian in the slightest (I know you Meri mutts have no idea how scandifaggs even look like).

also I'm blonde blue eyed
same here ameribro

I personally know 2 boys that are bhbe
One of them is going to a private school because he is too advanced for public school

My two best (male) friends are blonde. My mother is blonde. Most people around me are blonde.

My son. Im doing my part.

>Brown hair hazel eyed dad
>Red hair green eyed mom

Blonde hair blue eyed son

yes

master race represent!

all blue-eyed have a single ancestor

He means ones without tainted gook DNA.

no you will fit right in.
also if you visit any of the major cities just know that they are used as ghettos for ALL the non-native population. For instance in Denmark we got 5% non-western scum but 70-80% of them live in our capital city.

I feel you. I was god tier as a kid, straight flowing hair and light blond. Shit starts to leak and my hair gets brown and turns all broken and dry, like some bird's nest.
Fuck, to top it all, I fear complaining because dad was totally bald. I really don't need yet another misfortune in my life.

I know one but naturally she's dating a spic with black hair and brown eyes

this pic is bs

>blond hair
>green eyes

Am I subhuman pol?

My mom has bright blue eyes, my dad has brown eyes, I have aqua colored bluish-green eyes with some hazel. I have dark brown hair. Two of my aunts have naturally blonde hair and blue eyes but they're all old.

They have so many european migrants, aswell as sandshitters. Also this is a norwegian actor, has brown eyes aka nigger (c) varg

yes. And as an Anglo you know that the blonde and blue eyes came from either the Germanic tribes migration to the Isles or later during the viking age.
Blue eyes and blonde hair is not native to the original Celts of western Europe and the UK.

I see them at school all the time.

Dublin was literally a danish slave camp for over 200 years.

we're not gonna tell you where they are soros
so you can send your pack of shitskins & niggers
fuck off

She is canadian of ukrainian decent indeed.