Does anyone

Know more about this drug I found it in my son's room. He told me it was nothing to worry about but I think he's a little poof and snorting this shit doesn't help anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pure MDMA. More safe than ecstasy pills since they can have other shit in them.

Remember people. If you do degenerate shit like this. Test your drugs beforehand. Make sure what you think you're taking is actually what you're taking.

look it up, retard.

it's fucking fun if you only take it as an occasional treat. live a little faggot

I love that shit and it's so cheap.

I did Molly once.
Ended up banging a Puerto Rican ex-playboy model and then I got paranoid and was convinced I killed her on accident by fucking too hard.
She just fell asleep, thanks jesbus

It's fucking amazing, but snorting is a waste. Just steal it from him and take some. Put it in your mouth and suck on it until it gets absorbed. Do it early in the day or you won't sleep.

Thank you how do you know so much about this?

Hey that's not nice!

Is your son circumcised?

Complete serotonin dump. You can't possibly feel sad while taking it, but you sure as fuck can after.

As far as drugs go it's fine for the kid, so long as he uses it sparsely, knows it's pure and not cut or fake, or the person he's buying it from doesn't try to sell him meth, crack, or heroin.

it could be something else that looks similar

Post pics

beat the shit out of him and make him snort it all

tell him to keep doing it atleast he isnt watching anime

Thank you

Of course we aren't savages

Try some, you'll like it

What's anime? Is that like MDMA?

I'm happily married and tethered to reality thank you anyway

Anybody into "MDMA" or "Molly" should watch this video. Counterfeit and fake drugs from China are so rampant that kids today actually think bath salts are MDMA. Some kids have only done bath salts and when they finally get real MDMA it feels different and they think the MDMA is fake.

This is a documentary about a group of people who go around testing drugs at music festivals so people don't take dangerous shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY

I'm an oldfag who used to DJ in the rave scene back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Fake MDMA was a problem even back then and it has only gotten worse, way worse.

I'm not legally allowed to, because stalking charges

I literally snorted meth for 3 months everyday, and thought it was cocaine.
You could imagine the surprise I had when I actually tried cocaine.

Yeah. Anything that's just a powder these days is probably fake desu. Even the LSD is fake. I can't believe how many people dont give a fuck ingesting something they have no idea what it could be.

Post pics of charges

No. I'm shy

Go out of your room. Youre off the internet for 5 minutes.

>time out

Yeah, I lie on the internet.
So what?
What you gonna do, kiddo?

*stares transgenderedly*

What do you think moot is doing right now?

>Thank you how do you know so much about this?
From your pals at the three letter agency you come from.

>Hey that's not nice!
I'm sorry. You are right.

Yea but while methylone is weaker than mdma, I don't think it's any less safe.
This is why you should only buy dutch pills.

if srs "molly" is a shitty generic term for any brown/white crystal with stimulant properties. Unfortunately for a lot of kids, just bc it's a crystal does not mean it's MDMA. IMO MDMA is a good drug for recreation and therapy, but you shouldn't use it more than once a month at the most. It can cause serotonin syndrome, brain chemi imbalance, and depersonalization/derealization. Unfortunately a lot of what people sell as "molly" is actually meth, because it's close enough and way easier to produce. MDA and Piperazine, along with speed, meth and other stims are often passed off as 'molly.'

Moral of the story, test your shit or just use mescaline bc it's psychedelic and a phenethylamine similar enough to MDMA and you can make it from an organic cactus, ie San Pedro or Peyote

You should take some to make sure its real molly. If it's fake, it could be government chemicals designed to turn your sun into a faggot

im still coming down from rolling last night

there's plenty of real LSD my friend. Most substance don't work at the microgram level, meaning if it's a small blotter or windowpane, most other substances will not be active at that dosage. If it's bitter, it's a spitter. NBOMe's are giant blotters and make your tongue numb. Real LSD tastes like nothing and fits into a very small package.

You didn't snort meth every day for 3 months
Makes me sick thinking about such a long bender

Ha we can all make mistakes it's the living up to those mistakes that's makes you king

Thank u for apologizing u are forgiven

>year of the lord 2017
>pure MDMA meme

sure

Looks like Flakka to me. Youtube it for effects.

t. Copfag

Beat his fucking ass like a responsible father. Also, mail me the drugs so i can test them.

I said that's the meaning of it. But most shit isn't even MDMA since it is 2017.

Where does this come from officer? I live in Stockdale

FLAKKA

It burns holes in your brain and leads to seizures.
I have never done it but know a guy who was an old roommate that ruined his life with it.

Checked

Pm me ur address

>we can all make mistakes it's the living up to those mistakes that's makes you king
t. psuedophilosiphious 420 BC.

faggot

Was his name Brian or Kevin?

it can be pretty fun, don't let it go to waste.

don't forget to space out each roll. I used to wait 3 month before touching it again. It's been since march of this year that I haven't touched any MDMA, I miss the high quiet a lot

Is your wifes son a good kid?

Good shit. Alpha-PHP is better though.
A-PVP is a bit too wild. Most people can't handle it.

t. stimfag

fucking normies reeeee

what do either of those things have to do with anything? are you okay?

only after long periods of abuse

Fuck you what do you think this is? Google it yourself. We don't do degenerate shit

A little bit faggy but who isn't when they're teenagers

What's the chart?

>More safe than ecstasy pills since they can have other shit in them.
pure mdma isnt safe. it strips neurons and puts holes in your brain over time if you continue to use it

mdma pulls were prescribed to rape victims decades ago and they pulled them from the market because of the brain damage. and thats with noticeably lower dosages than the pills you get on the streets that arent cut with opiates or drain cleaner or other shit. if your counting dirty pills then i guess x is worse than everything

cut me daddy

I just wanted information there buddy. Wut r u on about

>tfw you've tried half of that and can recognize almost all of them

Do 10 push ups.

That's a chart of mexican sandwishes sold in China. You ever banged any chicks you're related to?

935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535 - Send here.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT THE NAZI DRUG POLICY WAS EXTREMELY LIBERAL AND ESSENTIALLY NOTHING WAS PROHIBITED

this guy is full of shit.

molly stimulates the release of neurochemicals associated with pleasure. with frequent enough use it's possible to cause a permanent imbalance in these chemicals as well as acute serotonin syndrome but that's relatively rare. i've spent days binging on the stuff when i was younger with no ill effects.

that, however, is relatively rare.

most teenagers are gonna try the stuff at some point unless they don't have a healthy social life. if he's using it more than once a week that's a big problem, and if he's using it once a week for more than a month or two that is also a problem.

otherwise i'd just go the "not in my house" route for now.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT THE NAZI DRUG POLICY WAS EXTREMELY LIBERAL AND ESSENTIALLY NOTHING WAS PROHIBITED

yes daddy

Only related to me emotionally

Cousins, do you fuck them?

its a drug that homosexuals take to relax their asshole and engage in sodomy. Its called 'mollys' which is an acronym meaning MY ORIFICES LOVE LARGE YOGURT SHOOTERS.

Weak

Bullshit post. MDMA doesn't "put holes in your brain".
It can cause severe serotonin depletion leading to symptoms like brain zaps and depression, though these are temporary.
The main permanent risk is damage to dopaminergic neurons via metabolites. The thing is however, MDMA's serotonin effects make it prone to anti-addictive effects. Meaning the more you use it, the less you want to use it.

t. also a chemist

Nah bro why r u into that?

Wrong. MDMA has only recently been studied in a scientific setting and there is tremendous evidence that while it is mildly toxic, is safe when administered in proper doses and intervals. It's also extremely valuable in alleviating crippling mental disorders, such as PTSD and trauma, as well as just plain old fun. You may point out 1 study where it's been reported to brain damage, I'd like to know what other substances those "rape victims" were abusing.

MY BOYS GETTING AN ASSWHOOPING TONIGHT

Dont listen to this idiot. They probably casually take random drugs to cope with their depression, the average person shouldn't do this drug without researching it first.

>Know more about this drug I found it in my son's room. He told me it was nothing to worry about but I think he's a little poof and snorting this shit doesn't help anyone

The drug itself isn't too bad, much worse than the pot we all smoked in high school though.

The trouble with using chems is the utter fuckwits that you begin to associate with when using or getting it.

I don't know man. It's like I have a ton of distant cousins that are all hot!

I'm so happy with you daddy

Nate.

Punch your whorebag wife in the face also.

Cool man good for you!

>t.rabbi greenshekelgoldendiamondsilverberg

stay away from the ass or he'll start to develop sexual feelings for you if he already hasn't

>It's always Nate

Dude, snorting molly hurts really really bad. I would not recommend.

Leave his mother out of this

t. guy who is mad at chemicals because people never gave them to him

If your son is holding molly he probably gets pussy.

Bring that bitch to me and I'll kick her slutty ass

She's in on it... They take molly together and fuck like bunnies