When was the high water mark of White civilization, and why was it 1913?

When was the high water mark of White civilization, and why was it 1913?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recessional_(poem)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obviously current year

For me it was pic related

Destroying this
>for this
Seriously: fuck you (((USA))) and Rothschild-Britain

I hate them from the bottom of my heart.

It's tough to say because admittedly we always had some kinda issues going on. Maybe it was the 1860s-1870s?

1913 was truly the last year of the white man. Once (((modern art))) was unveiled it all went downhill

I want it. I would honest to God die for a chance at.

>1913
No, that's too late. Even in 1890s the cracks were showing.

I think the 1860s or 1870s is the peak. You could fix it at 1871, which was when HMS found Dr Livingstone. It's as good a date as any.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recessional_(poem)

Moon landing. So, ~1960s.

It was also the point that it was generally agreed that all people are deserving of equal treatment, however it was before leftism derailed into its current state, which views white interests as devilish.

Kike comped Cunt

>Moon landing. So, ~1960s.

If the Moon Landing had occurred on or prior to 1913, there would have been a Moon Theater in WWI.

If there had been a moon landing at that time then the war would've been fundamentally changed as missiles would have been available to use as munitions.

Also, what's your point?

DELETE MY LIFE

Hey now. Mars is still 'Terra Nullius'. The Martian landscape is also not too dissimilar from my own, so it wouldn't be a great change for me. Nor you if you live in the South-West.

I'd love to see illegals worm their way over there.

Also, what's your point?

There would have been actual colonies and long-term human habitation attempted on the moon if it occurred in 1913.

Fair enough. It's somewhat depressing to think that a plurality of human advances come from warfare.

A trap set with the intent of getting a heterosexual to admit obscure knowledge that a homosexual would/should definitely know.

Where's the people of color? where's the women? What the fuck is this white male shit?

It was before federal income tax

How does such a high-res image exist from 1913?

Next to your prime minister and voting for both.

>turning your back on Libertarian ideals

>:(

Actually it was 1930

>there would have been a Moon Theater in WWI
occupied solely by the US?
The russians tried but only slammed into it at high speed

bottom left

OP here.

I should have probably mentioned some reasons why 1913 was such a pivotal year.

IMO this is the most significant event:

Ford implements a moving assembly line to make cars for the first time ever. This dramatically sped up production and lowered the price of Model Ts to the point that pretty much anyone could afford to have their own car. This led to cars being the dominant mode of transport in most parts of the world, and all of the problems associated with it. One thing most people don't talk about much is the unintentional consequence of separating everyone for each other. Prior to cars, everyone got around by train, where everyone sat and interacted together. With cars, everyone was separated into individual units, decreasing interactions with other people. This is bad because the more you are separated from others, the more self-centered you become, which leads you to care less about others, the state of your own community, and so forth.

Other notable things:

J.P. Morgan dies.
Federal Reserve Bank in the US is founded.
The Armory Show, one of the first major art shows in the US featuring modern art, took place.
The Lincoln Highway, the first coast-to-coast road in the US designed to be used by automobiles, was mapped out.

>occupied solely by the US?
No, most of the Great Powers would have had some presence there.

how would russia have a moon base if they couldn't even get their supplies to their troops

Yeah I'd agree.

>how would russia have a moon base if they couldn't even get their supplies to their troops
I did say "most" Great Powers. Anyway, I imagine that if the Russian Empire did a moon colony, it would fail because of the lack of organization with supplying the base, including much-needed oxygen.

>Globe cucks

lol

Problem?

That one guy pointing like no one would ever notice the two dead negros in the tree.