ITT: How politics has personally affected you

>roided spanish dude asks me to help spot him while he benches
> fuck it people always help me
>finish the set and we're taking the plates off. He doesn't just slide them off.
>He puts all of his weight on the plate and starts sliding it off. My side with the plate on it raises up.
>when he slips the plate off my side of the barbell flies down and splits open my knuckle.
>Blood everywhere.
>"uh huh sorry bro i should have told you"
>3 stitches and hundreds spent at urgent care while his life goes and i worked for free this week
>got fucked by our nation's healthcare and an illegal at once

i blacked a white bitch.

said muh dick was twice as big as her husbands

ok

>muh dick posting
>current year

Um...I like seeing the visceral reactions on art school girls faces when I allude to being a right winger.

I'm white and I've been told the same.
So what

I've bleached a black bitch. What's your point faggot?

pics

Get out of the way next time.

Next you're going to try and catch the bar when a guy drops it from a clean and press.

>3 stitches
>hundreds of dollars

lmao you are taking the piss right? Is american healthcare actually at this level of extorsion?

>3 stiches
u fucking pussy
next time use super glue and save yourself a few hundred bucks

>got fucked by our nation's healthcare
i know that feel bro

sorry bro. illegals and nonwhites in general are terrible. funny how fast people forget that healthcare was cheap as shit before obamacare though.

i was taking the plate off the other side. you have to be close. this is how i know you don't lift

Illegal immigrants usually don't come from Span, retard.

I'm unironically convinced all white women, at least the ones who were raised properly, have a desire to taste the forbidden fruit. pic related is in the midst of a killing spree and she only has one thing on her mind

Fucking spic should be deported.
Cry more you inferior piece of shit. Darwinism in action.

starting to get pretty jaded and im not liking it

It has made me absolutely miserable, more aware, but ultimately crushes my spirit and my hopes for the future.

Cool story faggot

>My side with the plate on it raises up.
And you put your hand in the space between the bar and the stand?