Why are feminists always such hypocrites? Say one thing and do another!

Why are feminists always such hypocrites? Say one thing and do another!

Post the pic of her face while she's looking at a pic of herself without underwear on.

The guy wanting her to autograph it.

It was an 'open secret' that Weinstein was a pervy sexual predator, but she had no problem associating with him and cashing his cheques.

I guess. Not like she needed the money, though - nor has her career been exactly stellar. But then connections only get you so far.

I wonder what Emma thinks of these threads btw

>implying you won't

Now that's a face you want to finish on

it's called female logic
only females understand it

Emma is not a hypocrite.

She knows what she's doing. It's a shit test, she wants the dumb stupid men to follow her lead. And she'll see who the alpha men really are

she's busy with some trans eating the crusted shit out of her asshole

how would the alpha man prove himself to be so in her view?

Like (((master))), like servant.

When will you people start to understand the basics of life. >Never.

By being his own man. If she starts bringing up feminism jokingly shoot it down like it's not an idea worth your time. Treat her like a kid that doesn't know what they're talking about

Emma Watson's latest film Regression will show the Harry Potter actress Topless and playing the role of a Sexually Abused Girl. The film also stars Ethan Hawke and Meryl Streep.

pic is of Olivia Wilde, a lesbian used by Weinstein to help handle young dazed actress victims

Meryl is Weinstein partner in crime

What? That hollywood perv screwed around with my (3DPD) waifu? I demand a source!

STEINED

>the facts

I dunno but I want to put my wiener in betweener

>Feminism
>Being a strong independent woman until things get a little bit difficult

>Emma Watson whores herself out for roles

It makes sense how she keeps getting work despite being unattractive and a poor actress.

Is Emma next?

Posted by LaineyGossip Website
8:59 AM
January 6, 2011
I read about this item just at the start of the holiday and wanted to hold on it because people are in and out during that time and, well, we need all the energy we can get, collectively, to will this not to happen.

Harvey Weinstein was in London and happened to see some footage of Emma Watson (in a supporting role) in a new movie called My Week With Marilyn, headlined by Michelle Williams. Weinstein was impressed. And interested. Professionally. I guess.

“For ten years (Emma) has been this schoolgirl in the Harry Potter films and now you see her as a woman for the first time. She has an elegance about her - she looks like Jean Shrimpton! - plus she has a gift for comedy and drama, and we're just starting to see her range. I feel we're going to work together a lot in the future.” (source)

I feel dread. You?

Then again, Emma is going to school instead of spending her 20s twatting around Hollywood. She wasn’t raised there. She is beyond wealthy, she’s not desperate, and she’s not desperately hungry. And this sets her apart. Reassure me that I’m right.

oh shit that's with whine steen

this

kek

>being unattractive
to be more accurate she has an unattractive body, but a nice face

No her face is retarded and she's a limey anglo cunt that will grow up to look worse than Theresa May.

hmm Emma Watson has a Somali five head, interesting

wow, it's like women have a natural tendency to lie or something?

d-did he piss on her?

>TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!

Because they preach fabricated narrative, not the logical facts.
Their minds are in perpetual state of cognitive dissonance, that's why.

nah, gotta disagree

I don't read People magazine
wtf was found out about Emma

they lie for the image
>I'm a feminist because it's socially beneficial to me
but then act biologically
>I'll fuck chad instead of "the perfect guy"
it's not rocket science

I'll agree that Weinstein is a total Chad.

I wasn't referring to Weinstein, just giving an example