If marriage is so sacred, why is it so easy to get a divorce?

If marriage is so sacred, why is it so easy to get a divorce?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews

Gay men divorce less often than straight men.

Because straight people have been homosexualised thanks to sexual liberation, a woman is just a man with one more hole to fuck

>easy
I see you've never gone through one.

Nothing is sacred because we live in the end times. I went to a good friend's going away party last night and a couple showed up who had just been to a sex party. The woman was in her late 30s with a very good body. she was wearing just underwear and a fishnet top with a coat over it. Shook her ass around and showed her tits to everyone at a nice, wholesome goodbye party. Kissed me in front of her boyfriend, too. He was OK with it.

No one batted an eye. There is no hope left. Nothing is special. Nothing is set apart from the material, mundane, and hedonistic.

>sample size:3 years of gay marriage being legal
wait a fucking second, caiden.

If you don't want me to burn your house down why is your window broken?

That's why the results are from the Netherlands where gay marriage has been legal for over 15 years.

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

>one country
>small percentage of a lifetime
now give us some lies about HIV

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract

The answer is because marriage isn't marriage to faggots. Find me the statistics of how many """"married"""" sodomites stay monogamous. Pretty sure it's less than 25%. Your evidence amount to:

>Hey, these polygamous faggots are still roommates after a few years. Checkmate, thousands of years of human history!

Nice shill technique. Wish I has the infographic showing them so I could post it. Sagged

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

>faggot thread
>same bullshit as every other faggot thread
>not saging and hiding

Reminder that Reagan is why there is no-fault divorce in this country.

Fuck you, Reagan!

So faggots are monogamous for the first few years of a relationship, but as they and the relationship age they need more butts to cum in? This is supposed to help your argument about low """"divorce""" rates?

I'll clue you in, 35 years ago divorce was unheard of and unthinkable accept in the most extreme circumstances, as was a single mother.
This is a new phenomenon.

to most people it isn't sacred

>90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy

while cruising grinder until they find the one

>This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

>society becomes less monogamous in general
>gays, who are famously promiscuous, are becoming more monogamous

Something tells me that study is bogus sodomite propaganda

>while cruising grinder until they find the one
This. They're taking loads from different truck stop strangers every night, but they write in their diary "I just want a boyfriend

The jews and their protestant agents

It makes sense. There's no female driving up divorce rates in gay marriage.

>Seeking monogamy while cruising Grindr.
As a faggot I can confirm this.

this is the reality of the world user

people put themselves over everything, no one is committed to anything unless it makes him money. people throw their own kids and family under the bus.

its a different time user, id suggest you get ready and arm yourself