lets talk about Race and IQ

>the good thing
>the single good thing
>the only good thing
>the only good thing about science is you don't have to think
>t. Black science man

He is partially correct however.

(((Science)))

That's so false that it hurts, science is a dynamic field, what you hold as absolute truth today might be proven wrong later in the future, and there's nothing wrong with it.

This nigger should shut the fuck up and stop spewing his pop sci fi bullshit.

HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?

This is the best idea I've seen from him, but I doubt he'd like the results.

I'm not triggered, because I am one of Chosen. I Believe in Science. Race doesn't exist, and questioning man-made global warming gives me seizures. I am one of the Good, one the Elect. Untold peace, plenty, and happiness shall be bestowed upon the world, if only man would accept Science and its teachings.

black science man so smart with evidence in sheeit

Ask Tyson what evidence supports his 'All policy shall be based on weight of evidence' policy

i don't like that this man attempts to separate science from philosophy

White man builds himself a house. A nigger says "gibs me dat, or I is gonna kill ya."

All right, "weight of evidence", resolve this for me!

this.

Evidence can easily be fabricated.

Real science is always true. The problem is with those who believe in a (((false narrative))) like this dumb nigger.

>tesla.jpg

Where can I find this book?

In terms of race realism, quite the opposite.
As of day, our understanding of human evolution has switched from "Out of Africa" to multiregional african hypothesis, due to newly discovered facts, such as moroccan homo sapiens remains. We know that people did not originate from one source - this makes previous theorized migration patterns quite unlikely.
Literally last week we have found out that Europeans and Asians have even more neandrethal DNA than previously thought. Another stab in "Racial equality" narrative.
Of course, hominid footprints found in crete are also interesting and lead way to speculations.
In terms of genetics, there is also no scientific consensus. There is plenty of disagreement on there, however, it was found that it is possible to identify human race with 100% certaintly utilizing larger amount of alleles.
Get rekt, liberal "science'
Ps social anthropology is shit

>science is a belief
Thanks Mr. Science Negro.

Carl Sagan
Nuclear Winter

Global Warming religion btfo

hey mexico whats this say

>Consensus
>Undeniable and sensible fact

haha no

That;s the reason true scientists hate faggots like NDT who parrot, in best case, everything written in journals with the fanaticism of a bolshevik, and switch their own opinions quickly (continuing to militantly defend them)

You are completely right Paco.

>redditor goes to Sup Forums expecting it to be full of stereotypical republicans

>we love LE SCIENCE!!11111!XDDD
>except when it comes to race and IQ correlation

this thread is proof Sup Forums is mostly dumb niggers who don't believe in science despite using the internet

Yeah, I've noticed this trend a lot lately. Sup Forums is getting popular with the normies.

I'd be game for that if I got to weigh the evidence.

This is literally what we have now, except we have a bunch of senators and representatives weighing the evidence for legislation, a bunch of judges weighing evidence for cases, and a president weighing evidence for the best course of action.

Hey nigger scientist, explain why does light acts both as a particle and as a wave?

What do you think science is?

>we can obtain information about what should be done based on information about what is
Sure, but only if you slip in an assumed value system and try to pass it off as a tautology. Oh wait, now you're not just making policy based on the Wright of the evidence

$26 for a fucking burger
> No wonder he was pissed off

>niggers are specifically bred for being strong, but dumb
>Gee,why niggers are dumb?

Take it a century or two of conditioning and americans will be no less dumb than niggers.
Not a big way to go, considering the americans intellect.

hmmm

there is evidence that people in offices are happier when they have a thermostat that doesn't actually effect the temperature of the office.

would this be constitutionally mandated?

This post best post

Anyone got any better suggestions for edits?

Scientific theories aren't just conjectures. To be able to be accepted as a theory, it needs a substantial amount of empirical evidence. If the concept in question is irrefutable with modern knowledge, it becomes a scientific law.

By weight of evidence I have determined the white man to be the master race. Time to fill up the concentration camps and rev up the ovens.

these meme scientist are all humanists that replaced religion with science so they can sleep at night. anyone that puts hope for the future of mankind in science is retarded.

Except only some slaves were bred not every nigger in Africa you fucking retard.

Science isn't true. It's convincing and sometimes reliable. Considering anything more is nonsense.

No one is doubting science. Too bad science has regressed too shit.

Can attest. BSc, MBA, MScIB here

There's a genetic determinant to intellectual potential. We know this is true.
"Race" is a sociology concept to help group this and other genetic traits some communities may share among themselves.

Like how XX is girl and XY is boy?

So the universe revolves around Earth? Pluto is a planet? That was science after all

Its called the bell curve by Richard J. Herrnstein, Charles Murray. All Iq based tests on race come out with the same conclusion East Asians>Europeans>Every other race> Africans

Despite the horrible fucking grammar.
>"To think I spoke with the Mandalay Bay killer. I was a few minutes alone with him! It makes me nervous to know I was his waiter at the same suite he shot from. You never know who you're dealing with at work [gay fucking emoji spam normies do]"

Geocentrism was science a few centuries ago

>The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it

100% agreed. For example, look at these statistics on homosexuals.

And when enough evidence countered that theory, it was changed. Fascinating, isn't it?

Believing science isn't true is the reason why we make new discoveries in the first place. Taking everything for granted would mean stagnating.

>This is how a nigger becomes a KANG

im athiest and i actually kinda like NDT. but this is literally the exact same argument as "God made it that way" or "the Lord works in mysterious ways"

science is just a label. the only thing that is true is the truth. and we all know that there is a difference between fact and truth.

Owning private property is a crime. Scientific FACT.

>East Asians>Europeans>Every other race> Africans
Not true. Even (most) blacks don't have lower IQs than monkeys.
>East Asians>Europeans>Every other race> Africans > ABORIGINALS

>"Race" is a sociology concept to help group this and other genetic traits some communities may share among themselves.
Yes, and one of those traits is IQ. This deconstruction of race is just dishonest. We don't say "wait wait, color isn't real. Light is a spectrum, where exactly to divide "red" from "orange" is a social construct" or "wait, dog breeds aren't real, they're a social construct so you can't say anything about which dogs are quicker or smarter or bigger." It's Jewish word games, stop this shit.

>DNA
Genetics is false bourgeois pseud-science. Scientific FACT.

Christ in a hand basket the absolute state of our country when the people who work here speak Spanish and only Spanish fuck what this country has become

That's actually the stolen punchline to an old joke about scientists believing in good luck.

Werner Heisenberg, one of the greatest minds in physics, goes to visit his mentor and friend Niels Bohr, also one of the most brilliant minds in the history of physics. As Heisenberg enters Bohr's home he notices a horseshoe nailed up over the door. Heisenberg is shocked at this display from one of the most eminent men of Science, for whom rational thought is everything.

Heisenberg: "Herr Doktor Bohr! Surely you, a man of Science, you of all people don't believe in such superstitious nonsense!"

Bohr: "Of course not!"

"But I understand it works even if you don't believe in it."

>tfw the smartest guy is black

>uuuhh except when any of that science deals with differences in intelligence across races uhhhhh nvm that u racisssssssss

>Science
>True
The first and most important objective of science is prove itself wrong, accepting something as true only because an authority said so is unscientific.science is supposed to be build on doubt and curiosity, kneeling to an authority makes it impossible to be a scientist
>Believe
You don't believe in science, you understand it and the concepts in which it is build, also, the idea that science is infallible and never wrong it's ridiculous, the scientific knowledge has been build by trial and error and refuted facts. Science it's not static, what we know today may be false or outdated in a few decades, in the same way that has been happening since the start of civilization.

Scientists used to believe the earth was flat and cold the soul was a substance

This nigger is retarded, science takes two steps forward and one step back, its guarenteed to be wrong about something occasionally

>Burger who doesn't realize Theory in science has different meaning than theory outside of science

>1/4 of ay man in america had over 1000 sexual partners

I find realy hard to believe that

>this dishonest word game again
>pretending theory is science code word for "fact"
Theories are debunked all the time, you kike liar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superseded_scientific_theories

Look up Bell and Weinberg. This was 1980 BEFORE Tinder.

>83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners.

Reminder that the scientific method cannot be proven by its own standards.

Science is fundamentally an assertion.

Shockingly enough, science is about finding the truths you can, so naturally shit's discarded if facts against it are brought to light.

That doesn't change the fact that dipshits point and go 'they call it a THEORY that means it's no more backed up than when I theorize that team [x] is gonna beat team [y] in [sporting event]'

That's not what the guy you responded with your LE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE meme said. He said most of science is a theory. Which is correct.

6% of the population commits 53% of the crime. What do?

>frenology
>greek mood theory
>freudian dream analysis
>racial theory
The good thing about science is it's real that niggers are defacto dumber than whites.

Unless you work at google.

>theories are debunked from time to time
>therefore all science should go to the trash
American intellectuals, everybody

If only scientists agrees.

Once i realized that i immediately stopped watching him

science
i know mate ever heard of the rope hypothesis?

its how light and how the force of PULL works. that quantum can't answer
youtube.com/watch?v=mruRQL6mfk8
rope hypothesis
and here's
quantum has no pull
youtube.com/watch?v=hW0kXlD4BA0
So tell me how quantum explains the force of PULL? How does the earth stay in orbit of the sun?

Looked it up and confirmed that the pic is bullshit, in the study gay and bisexual men reported an average of 3.1 sex partners in the previous 12 months in 1994, it would take over 320 years to reach 1000 partners with this

I just scanned it, so there is probably higher numbers in there too, but nowere near that pic, I'm sure

He never said that, don't put words in mouths that didn't speak them. He just said that most of the science are theories, which it's true

Do you not understand how averages work?

Read something for once, retards

oregonstate.edu/instruction/bb317/scientifictheories.html

youtube.com/watch?v=SFu5BlJClYI
>imperical evidence
thats what the bullshit is about all the crap they claim theyre showing people and saying its scientific and the imperical scientific method too

thats all i heard that and its the "keyword" they use im looking for to make the point im trying to quiclky do

Do you? if 1/4 of them had 1000 sexual partners in their lifetime the avarages would be far above 3.1 per year even if the rest of the fags had no sex at all

Lol. He's such a tone deaf douche.

>(((social anthropology)))
>(((franz boas)))

Lol hypocrite shitskin, you remember that next time you think of racial science.

>"some scientific explanations are so well established that no new evidence is likely to alter them..."
That's exactly what they said about the flat Earth and geocentrism. Just because we think there is nothing more to add doesn't means that there is no more to discover.

that nigger is fucking annoying.
what has he really done that's science related?
I can read a script as well and pretend I'm smart

>pic
for fuck's sake, columbia.

>That's exactly what they said about the flat Earth and geocentrism
Except we actually have the empirical evidence to be confident in our theories. They didn't. Times have changed; much of science is well-established. We can see that it our most supported theories will likely not be debunked because of our advanced methods of empiricism. Evolution has been observed, while the Sun and planets orbiting the sun hasn't, for example.