Goy of the year
Some nigger rapper has Anne Frank tattooed on his face
instagram.com/p/BZNEJB7HeKf/?hl=nl&taken-by=xanxiety

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23bRhTHUfgU
youtu.be/swwY3822qAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw nigger steals your waifu

I would say a "I'm here for the job interview" joke but realized he has never and will never say that anyways

who else /Xanarchist/ here? Xanarchy is the ideal alternative to natsoc

BLACKED

step it up, i'm way ahead of you

Tbh he makes more money than you and will never need to get a wagecuck job so your logic is faulty and sad

lol I want a fucking purge.

What an epic fuck-up... have a vile lie tattooed on your fucking face...

"What do you do when you're branded, and you know you're a goy?"

Someone spam him with those awful pragnant Anne Frank pics and tell him to get that on the other side.

He isn't woke enough

kek donald trump on suicide watch

>Voluntarily turn yourself into an unemployable joke
>Demand increase to welfare because "capitalism has failed"

Imagine if he gets a daughter in the near future, he develops some sense of reality thanks to him becoming a father and she gets raped when she's on her way home from school by the rapefugees he tattooed to honor on his fucking neck.
Perfect example of how sad it is that some kids have to suffer thanks to their parents extreme stupidity.

Also..
>Visit his Facebook
>Cries about Trump, cries about NMR having a legal march in Göteborg, vegetarian, travels 24/7 because "injured leave" from work and has no sense of borders/nations thanks to it..
Tl;dr he fits the picture

2017 and everyone, even 'gangstas' are taking selfies like middle school girls.

>what the fuck do you mean you wont hire me you fascist white pig. i swear to god fuck white people and fuck drumpf

What a dumb goy

>Get face tattooed
>Profit
youtube.com/watch?v=23bRhTHUfgU

Sorry goy, this award is reserved for Trump.

It is truly pathetic. I feel like there's a 50 year gap between my world view and modern youth even though I'm barely 30. I can't imagine how worse it'll get.

Now that is a face I would love to stomp into the fucking pavement.

it's hot

why

So what... is he gay?
I don't get it.

I have to strongly disagree. I mean, that fucking nigga has a tattoo of Anne Frank on his face ffs.

I can't imagine the level of dry mouth that must give. I can only hope that within the decade all of his teeth rot out from the lack of saliva.

the short interview he did (@arnoldisdead) with nojumper was... dumb. "I just want to make music". Best explanation he could give.

because it's cool you fascist. fuck white people

of course a leaf don't get how we do in Cali

Don't make fun of Anne Frank, she's one of my favorite fictional characters

I think it's 120 years for me
fug

The ultimate "just fuck my shit up" face.

i want to see a video of him eating/drinking

As he is black and the entire culture doesn't take mental health issues seriously he will become an addict to cope with the issues coming from the empty life of fame.
Mark my words he will be dead, broke or in jail in under 3 years.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY ...

T-T-THREE DICKS AT ONCE?!?!

kek

Three times the AIDS

>Cali
Of course.

why

>"I'm here for the job interview"
>Jewish music industry masters see Anne Frank tattoo
>what a good goy
"Here is your job, benefits, and selection of black male or female partner!"

youtu.be/swwY3822qAE

>German

You guys do know that he can replace the flesh tunnels with plugs right? That way the inside of his mouth is completely sealed off except for this mouth.

Still a structural weakness now.

THE WISDOM OF ASCENDED MASTER YAKUB ALI AWAITS HE WHO SEEKS.

UNLOCK THE POWER OF THE THIRD EYE NOW.

GET #WOKE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, FOR THE HOUR GROWS SHORT.

THE FINAL BATTLE IS COMING.

ONE UGLY MOTHERFUCKER

>it's ok when white people do it

this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. literally giggled.

the state of niggers.

STRONG AFRICAN KINGS WILL PUT AN END TO THE JEW BULLSHIT THAT HAS INFECTED THE BLACK RACE.

Finally a Negro Monarchist.

I'm 26 and I feel like an old man already

what the fuck happened?

Wut you saying?,
We really wuz Kangz

If Anne frank hid from the Nazis like his dad fled from paternity tests and child support she'd still be around

>jew bullshit infected the black race
more like the black face lmao

Sealssie has always looked >50% Arab to me. This picture makes me think that even moreso. I assume it's colorized, so I won't trust the skin tone, but his facial hair is much thinner than that of a normal African, and his eyebrows are too. In general, he just looks like a mixed Arab.

WE

Does this mean Trump really isn't a good goy?

Wow everyone sure is jealous of how cool you are!

Ha!!!!!!

pbhpbhhhahahahhahahha

yuck

Came to post

>WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG

>yall crackas just jealous n sheeit

>Some nigger rapper has Anne Frank tattooed on his face

That's not going to go over well at job interv...

OMG WTF am I even saying LOL

Good taste, but it won't save him when John hears about this.

Jeff* rather

Yeah I bet this nobody rapper is really wealthy and completely responsible with his money.

WE WUZ LAMPSHADES

MY SIDESSSS!

Sage more of his faggot rapper spam

WAZ

when was the last (first) time you saw a rapper make it to retirement and settle down to the peaceful end of their days?

If he regrets his decision and wants the tattoo removed, will he use lasers or gas? Or is it a temporary tattoo, and he just needs a shower to get rid of it?

KANGGGZZZZ N SHIT

2 woke 4 me

He needs to stop wasting money on tattoos and get his fucking teeth fixed

He apparently goes by Xan Frank

>japan

The leaf is right that exactly how you retards get down in cali

anything goes in a Xanarchist society, as long as its chill

welp since nobodies posted it yet
I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.
I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.
Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.
Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off.

Hahaha yea this looks like a dude that would fully support and engage in faggotry

ou and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.
You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.
One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea. But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.
What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye.
Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you.

Guten Tag

The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.
Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out.

takes one to know one. he still cooler than you

You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.
You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering.

digits and i get this tattooed on my chest

A wise man once said
>if you have a tattoo on your face your dad fucked you

Stop shilling your mixtape here wigger tyrone
You look like a 13 year old clown

Nice come back there what are you 11 ? Also this retard is the farthest thing from "cool" i have seen in awhile 2001 called they want their white rappers back

Re-rolling for you to get that on your nipple.