WOWOWOWOW POL ABSOLUTELY BTFO

REKT FAGGOTS

Kim does kill people, yes.

He's right. Domestic ownership for nukes now.

Are you going to blame the nuke that killed us, or the person who activated it to do its job?

>yfw you realize all of geopolitics since ww2 has been good guys with nukes stopping bad guys with nukes

#DISARM ISRAEL

i thought it was all the powers with nukes picking on all the countries without them.

Well you don't let someone who opening my says he want to shot a school have a fun either. If he wanted a nuke so he could go hunting. Its be okay I guess

>comparing firearms to WMDs
Nothing to disarm silly goy

Americans don't use guns for self defense? i thought that was the core purpose, not hunting and sport shooting.

literally just saying "you shouldn't have the right to protect yourself"

honestly the first time I have heard a convincing argument.
he's right.
WE SHOULD ALL HAVE NUKES!
FREEDOM TO THE PEOPLE!

If I was leader of a sovereign nation: I sure as fuck would want a few nukes.

>admitting that the job of weapons is to kill

at least you're not one of the dumb fucks who pretends guns have other purposes

Apparently he missed the part where Kimmy and his Pa have killed an untold number of people.
I guess we can forgive him. It's not like that's common knowledge or something...

>people can purchase guns that indiscriminately kill and don't distinguish between military and civilian targets

Does this guy deny kim has killed people in the past?

obvious slide thread is obvious

Who cares if ISIS gets a truck? Trucks don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people

...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #TruckControl

>People kill people
actually, governments kill people

The intent is to kill. No one denies that. I am asking who do you blame, the nuke or the man the pressed the button to activate the nuke?

CORRECT

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL...

FUCK.. WAIT.. GUNS KILL PEOPLE!!

Yes theyre for killing, but so what? Killing is human nature. Every piece of carne you've ever eaten was killed.

Dumb fuck.

>honest hardworking Americans are comparable to a theocratic communist dictator.

Well, I'm stumped.

Recreational nuclear weapons now.

We don't allow people with a history of mental instability to purchase firearms.

That's true. Nukes don't really kill people, it only kills people if someone has the power to and decides to launch it.

Just as firearms, nuclear energy is mostly used for good as in preventing insane people from attacking you and causing damage by merely being an option.

Never let them take your guns away, america.

This.

Look at all the other dictatorships that disarmed or didn't have nukes to begin with. They all got violently overthrown through CIA motherfuckery and back room deals.

No wonder Iran wants to build nukes. Their neighboring country was absolutely destroyed and the people who did it have been eyeballing them ever since.

Go away, libercuck

Common sense A-bomb control laws will stop Kim Jong-un.

Background checks will stop Kim Jong-un.

...see how fucking stupid that sounds?

kek has spoken, icbms or shoulder launched?

Ok, then ban nukes?
>but he got the nuke in spite of the ban
no shit, same happens with guns. guns are "illegal" here unless you're in the PLA, but i have a few

He's absolutely right, ICMBs dont launch and detonate themselves (I think, yet?), niggas with launch codes and keys do.

Trips don't lie

you should though. It's the right to bear arms, not the right of mentally stable people to bear arms. I hate hypocrites.

Tons of people have had nukes for the last 70 years and nobody has been killed by them!

>implying I eat the flesh of animals or their secretions

your heart is as hard as your arteries, but not as hard as my vegan cock

Then why are liberals so angry that President Trump has access to nuclear codes

If the nuke kills but people don't, why don't they want certain people having access to the codes?

>Tons of people have had nukes for the last 70 years and nobody has been killed by them!
Mutually assured destruction is the most successful foreign policy in world history.

why do people keep thinking this false equivalence crap is valid?

Let's start the 80% lowers.

Crazy people shouldn't be able to own guns and they shouldn't be able to own nukes.

That's not the issue. The issue he's threatened to fire them at us, while at the same time sending test missiles over Japan.

>who cares if my neighbor has a gun?

>who cares if my neighbor threatens to shoot me while shooting at my other neighbor?

hes had nukes for more than a decade. see how retarded the left is

Because everybody lives in an echo-chamber nowadays and think a post getting a lot of likes, retweets or (yous) is a concrete validation of their opinion.

But he has nukes, he doesnt have to get them, and he hasnt nuked anyone.

That essentially makes him one of the 99% of gun owning americans who havent shot someone.

>he thinks nuclear weapons aren't built by private contractors

how quaint.

I like where this is going

>how come nobody stopped the shooter before he did it?!?
>oh lets just keep letting this other faggot launch missiles all over the world, nevermind he repeatedly said he's going to nuke us, why's everyone being mean to him?!?!
welcome to a new level of rekt
you're a thousand years too ypubg to try to take on people here, kid

Who cares if ISIS gets a knife? Knives don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people
...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #KnifeControl

Who cares if ISIS gets food? Food doesn't kill people, PEOPLE kill people
...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #FoodControl

Who cares if ISIS gets a bed? Beds don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people
...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #BedControl

Who cares if ISIS gets a hammer? Hammers don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people
...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #HammerControl

Who cares if ISIS gets a home? Homes don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people
...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #HomeControl

Who cares if ISIS gets money? Money doesn't kill people, PEOPLE kill people
...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #MoneyControl

Who cares if ISIS gets a chair? Chairs don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people
...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #ChairControl

Who cares if ISIS gets a haircut? Haircuts don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people
...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #HaircutControl

Non sequitor

Spbp

There is nothing wrong with nukes.

>nowadays
I like this meme. Before television came up, there was no centralized source of information either. Everyone read whatever newspaper he preferred.

>a leaf thought

Stopped reading 2 words in.

>That essentially makes him one of the 99% of gun owning americans who havent shot someone.
He regularly threatens Japan. If you're a gun owner and you regularly threaten to shoot your neighbour and fire shots over his home then that's illegal.
It's illegal to threaten people and point guns at them too you know.

Shit argument. If I tell someone "I have guns and I'm going to shoot you" I'll get arrested or killed in self defense by the other person.

>Everyone read whatever newspaper he preferred.
Everybody publishes these days. It's not just about what people read. This is unparalleled in world history.
Also, stop influencing me with your Putin magic.

If that was the case people wouldn't be worried about Kim, the person, getting the nuke.

Where can I buy a bumpstock for a nuke?

Fuck off

he's literally right though

The idea that the us can literally literally thousands of nuclear weapons and NK and Iran can't have one is just retarded

>The idea that the us can literally literally thousands of nuclear weapons and NK and Iran can't have one is just retarded
Why?

Kek

We have laws in this country to make sure the mentally ill don't get a hold of guns legally. You can't say that about nukes.

Just like guns, they're a deterrent in the right hands.

I'm so tired of retarded arguments coming from the left. Why can't they neck themselves?

>guns can't be re-purposed

yeah okay bud

OP you mean the kikes, not us. We already know you burgers are all gaga. Still gun control is communism, so fuck this halfkike whoever he is.

People forget Clarke.

“We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”

are you a retard? that's some of the worst abuse of syntax I've ever seen.

>this

WTF I'm for gun control now. Where can I turn in my guns? The 2nd amendment is FALSE

I agree. Not that anyone would disagree with trips, but I think people should be able to own nukes. Except for jews. Fuck jews.

unrionicly this

He's implying the mentally ill are allowed to have guns to begin with. Kim will acquire it illegally like everyone else.

prepare to get glassed in ww3 cursed golem and be destroyed

Core purpose is defense from tyranical government or foreign invaders. Defense and sporting laws are a privilege.

>how dare we eat the way we have been for thousands of years and one of the many theories on how we became intelligent and conscious is through eating the very foods you're unnaturally rejecting

It makes sense now, see:
Nukes don't kill people, Kim Jong Un kills people. You can't stop nukes from existing, but you can stop Kim Jong Un from existing. Same thing with nukes.

What's your point nigger lover? Kill Kim, put someone stable in power, nuke threat minimized. Nuke can't send itself to San Fran... rekt. faggot. now rate my wife's boyfriend's cock please.

SAGE

By this logic we'd need to be scared of all nuclear armed countries because those wild and crazy nukes might just start running around killing people.

Have they launched a nuke at someone? No. Why? Because most of the world has fucking nukes to shoot back. Argument is invalid. #LiberalsAreFags

Literally doesn't apply to North Korea.
North Korea when dictatorship fails: unification with South Korea, economy booms.

Guys If we do the right thing and give up our nukes Im sure Kim will give up his.

So why does the US have nukes? Disarm yourself right now. What could possibly go wrong

Lots of countries have nukes, we are not afraid of them though. However we will make an exception for this fat little crazy shit. He's been threatening the US for too long. Fuck this asshole.

>muh appeal to nature
ask one of the adults in your life to explain the difference between normal and optimal to you

Yes well done gun control fags well done HOWEVER...

let's bring the nork analogy closer to home shall we? Imagine you life in a nice suburban home in a nice neighborhood. There's this crazy man down the block and he's telling you he's going to catapult a bomb over to your house one day. Now you already have a bomb catapult because you spent years researching how to make one and you've decided (after catapult bombing your Jap neighbor cause he was being an asshole) that nobody else should have one cause it's a not very nice thing to do after all. The whole neighborhood agrees, but this guy doesn't care. He's building one.

He's set a couple bombs off in his backyard to make sure they work and he's now working on building that catapult. He has one that's a piece of shit but he's managed to lob a rock or two over your Jap neighbors house.

Now everyone else in the neighborhood is pretty irate about what's going on. But the whole HOA is just like "we don't know what to do bro" and now he has a bigger catapult and is loading that bomb into it. It's about ready to launch at you any minute and this fag just won't stop. Do you just let him launch that shit or are you going to launch the 1000 or so catapults you have sitting around into his yard to protect you and the whole neighborhood?

you can go ahead and try repurposing one as a hair dryer

This.
The nuclear bomb is the greatest force for peace the world has ever known. It’s the reason WW3 hasn’t happened, not the impotent (((U.N.)))

But I don't care if Rocket Man has nukes.

Genetically engineered catnukes for domestic ownership when?

>implying that atrocity attempted syntax

But I want every state to have a nuke. That is the only failproof way to prevent 'Murrica from importing democracy.