Sup Forums, what do you consider to be the worst anime of all time? You can be as subjective as you want...

Sup Forums, what do you consider to be the worst anime of all time? You can be as subjective as you want. I just want opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzngvvE_lOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your favorite anime.

Little Busters was really fucking bad.

Fuck off with your rec thread, OP

>rec thread
What did he mean by this?

He's talking about reconnaissance. OP is CIA.

something phantom, fuck that show

hyouka

Yeah, the last 4-5 episodes went down the shitter

Dinosaur King gave me cancer.

We're talking about judging art, that is, by necessity, subjective.

And the worst I've ever seen is Mars of Destruction.

Big Order was really bad, but maybe it just sticks out because it was so recent.

Samurai Girls and Color Wars for being harbingers of why I can't enjoy the 6.5/10 of ecchi shit anymore.

I like lewd but Samurai Girls is offensively bland as fuck and Color Wars for trying too hard to be lewd and later on convoluted.

I'm the type of user who finishes any anime I start.

One day, I encountered Denpa Kyoushi.

And you know the story from that point.

Mars of destruction

There's no such thing as the worst anime of all time, you can name an anime and there's a worse one out there, and eventually the cicle just repeats itself. You can start with for example SAO and then go with Berserk and then with whatever, and eventually you'll see yourself comparing x anime with SAO or whatever you started with all over again.

Nagi no Asukara.
The animation and setting were quite literally 10/10 but the actual plot was just so boring. The characters were just so stupid, it bothered me.

How can you say that when it was immediately followed by Glasslip, a good looking show that is irredeemably horrible in every way?

My favourite anime

Sword Art Online. Dropped it right a that elf arc shit.

I don't think I've ever dropped an anime as hard as I did that day.

Guilty Crown

Denpa Kyoushi
Chaos Dragon
Blood-C
Comet Lucifer

Aldnoah.Zero

Episode 1 was fucking perfect, but the rest of the series was shit. It was a shame to have such a good start Gen Urobuchi wrote to have it fucking fail so badly.

Guilty Crown during my second watch after coming to Sup Forums.

I mean, holy fuck. I've never seen such a promising show drop the ball so hard and so fast.

Then again, I haven't seen enough to give more than a popular answer.

I feel like you can't just name one, all of the terrible shows are nearly identical.

Shokugeki no Soma is pretty terrible desu

This piece of shit.

Not with this ED
youtube.com/watch?v=xzngvvE_lOg

Plastic Neesan

I know an user is going to sperg on about naruto or some other shitty entry level anime, but to me lucky star is the worst anime of all time. It's the big bang theory of anime.

his favorite anime

Fillers!
Fillers everywhere!

This. I wanted it to be ridiculous, over-the-top, lusty fun like Mirai Nikki, but instead I just got try-hard edginess.

Anything made by this studio.

Don't know how they stay afloat other than scamming people out of their own IP for the promise of adapting it to get free source material, and having a really small staff that knows how to copy paste and press the filter button.

Big Order

Captain Earth

Gundam ZZ

Glasslip