Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
(the show)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbbKbwi7jLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It may actually look better than berserk

I think so too, at least the animation, or at least I got used to it.

That final episode was pretty fucking good

Waiting for S2 in Fall

Looks interesting. What's it called?

Seriously?

Well I'm fucking retarded

shit that looks good, im surprised it even got a second season.

animation seems a lot more fluid as well

My bad. Didn't have my glasses on, so I didn't realize those were words at first

It had some surprisingly good action scenes, despite being 3DCGPD, and the plot was pretty interesting. The only problem was that it got zero love from fansubbers. There's an OVA out that's been out for a while now, and still no subs for it in English.

Soft subs in the comments

>stream

Thanks

Just for proof m8

This show was the sole thing keeping me moderately optimistic for Berserk.

It's slightly choppy looking, but it grew on me.

Berserk makes me want to puke.

the animation seemed to get better overtime, compare the final episode to one of the earlier ones

Leave it to Polygon to be the only anime-only studio that gives a shit about producing quality 3DCG.

love it, plot is kind of dumb but is made up for with the great main cast, stoked and even surprised this got a S2

Anime spoiling parts of the manga or original ending? With the pacing of the manga I don't know if he'll do it in five months, even if this was supposed to be the last fight.
Kai isn't even out of the prison yet.
>They turned badass baldy into a fatty
Why

I tried watching it when it came out and the subs were retarded

they were redone right?

I enjoyed it, but the cg took getting used to for the first episode or two.

looks like something you'll need a hefty application of svp

Maybe they got spoilers from the mangaka but looks like anime original. Just like you said Kai isn't out from jail yet and this isn't the dream as the winged IBM is behind him and he's in his jail cloths.

Watch the TV series it has more scenes from the first movie and it covers beyond the movie. It's fully subbed by three groups too.

Fucking wish that childhood friend fuccboi was relevant after the first 3 or whatever episodes.

>anime original
Well at least it looks interesting enough.

Well if you watch the trailer for the third movie which will be in S2 he seems to have scenes not in the manga