Why did men stop acting like men in the 1960s?

Why did men stop acting like men in the 1960s?
The Beatles for example went from suits to T-shirts during that time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0GHx2QEeHw&t=989s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drugs and hippie culture

niggers and jews

a lot of societal changes happened in the 60's so maybe that's why

I think The Beatles stopped wearing suits once they truly found their identity as a band

also they took drugs

with the help of meditation, yoga and pyschedelics the beatz ascended past the traditions and the norms that big society told them they had to be. they just went and did their own shit, and that what the 60s were about. 'Do your own thing' was the catchphrase of the 60s.

Real men never liked the Beatles.
"My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done; such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs."

wow so manly

most of what being manly is, is a social construction based off what we believe will get us laid the quickest. imagine what we'd be like if stop caring so much about what the opposite sex thinks.

drugs

t. someone who has done a lot of drugs for a long time

WWII

what about psych god hendrix? he was patriotic as fuck and a solider before he got discharged for getting injured during a parachute jump 'He enlisted on May 31, 1961 and was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division, where he was stationed in Fort Campbell, Kentucky.'

youtube.com/watch?v=i0GHx2QEeHw&t=989s

he was a nigger. And he copied clapton.

all of the comments on his nation anthem solo video on YouTube are "haha hes doing this IRONICALLY! He's actually making FUN of patriotism!!"
Is there any truth in this?

still a very talented human that had an impact on the world. falls into line with ops conservative definition of being manly too, while being the hippie king.

He was the king of degenerates

nah i doubt it, from what i've read he actually really loved his country and while the veitnam war was on he would always start his set by praising his fellow men in the military fighting for freedom

Equals

We have that though

They're called numales

Jimi loved America man.
He had his qualms with the government, but he was a pure patriot. Of course, any true patriot has qualms about the government.
Most of your American counter-culture "hippies" loved the US and what it represented. It was our government they disliked, and for damn good reason. The US government was doing lots of very blatant asshole things post WWII.

This is true.

Sup Forums will never understand this. they've been too feminised from being raisèd by their mummy and as a result want to please women

not the same thing. numales don't care at all about women. they're just faggots. actual men don't OBSESS over being laid by a woman and just live as a man. they don't ATTEMPT to impress women. the women come to them

exactly. they turn into fuckn nazis.

Clapton was about half as good as Jimi in his prime and he admitted it himself.

Suits are for faggots.

>i-it cuzza
>niggers an' jews
>errythang i don't like
> nogs and kikes
>BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP
>aw yeah

Beatles use to wear leather jackets.

these things are strongly correlated

#3 looks like a serial killer

>the earmuffs line was about how loud the girls in the audience screamed