LET'S HAVE A RATIONAL DISCUSSION

let's have an actual discussion about firearms. the fundamental purpose of the 2A, the context in which the 2A was written, what is meant exactly by "militias," what types of firearms should be allowed, and how, if at all, can we prevent further instances like the new vegas shooting to happen in the future or is it literally part and parcel?

The militia is the adult male citizenry of the nation. The right to keep and bear arms is a check to a tyrannical gubbment. Basically the nation needs a unified national defense but it is imperative for the people to have the right to defend life and limb against a perversion of that.

it it literally never going to stop unless you not only ban but confiscate every weapon larger than a twig

focus on the root problem
the compulsion to violence

So sick of this shit. Fuck off.

then why are you here, faggot?

See that x button on the top of your screen? Your welcome.

The founding fathers intented the 2nd ammendment to mean muskets which could only fire 1 bullet a minute. They never intented it to mean automatic machine guns with 100 round clips which are designed for mass killing

>the fundamental purpose of the 2A
enabling civilians to kill soldiers

>the context in which the 2A was written
the world's first white nationalist country, English common law, the rights to life, liberty, and private property

>what is meant exactly by "militias,"
civilian part-time military

>what types of firearms should be allowed
all weapons, possibly excepting chemical and biological arms

>how, if at all, can we prevent further instances like the new vegas shooting to happen in the future or is it literally part and parcel?
ban kikes and other nonwhites and liberal propaganda, maybe.

i'm not making that argument and i'm aware of the types of firearms that were around when the 2A was written. my question is, if it was written with the true intention of having the citizenry as well armed as the government, then we are already fucked, no?

>let's have an actual discussion about firearms.

The 2nd amendment exists to protect Americans from people like you, who would strip them of their rights and turn them into slaves of the state.

There needs to be a lot more mass murders. Not of random people going to concerts, but of gun grabbing leftists.

Yes, you need to be lined up and shot. That's the purpose of the 2nd amendment, to stop tyranny. Your attempt at tyranny.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

end of discussion.

The odds of occupying the entire continental US under arms while maintaining the loyalty of, at the very least, every person who can actually launch nukes are overwhelmingly in favor of the American populace, but eventually we'll get some Muslims in there and they'll light the fire if no one else does first.

As has been said numerous times, pick one to suck start, you colossal shilling, smegma chugging faggot.

they are already infringed and no one is doing anything about it

i honestly can't tell if it's bait anymore. this site has gone to complete shit

Federal law defines the “militia” (unorganized militia) as the entire able-bodied population.

“Arms” are the weapons of the common soldier, in particular those that can be borne and operated by one person.

Definite bait but probly not professional by now.

By (re)legalizing ordinance. Beginning with grenades.

>like the new Vegas shooting
>New Vegas

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is to ensure that the citizenry is able to protect themselves from each other, and from the government. If the citizenry is no longer capable of overthrowing the government because they do not have access to arms on par with that of their government, then the 2nd amendment has been violated. Anything which would bring about this violates the 2nd amendment.

>>The founding fathers intented the 2nd ammendment to mean muskets which could only fire 1 bullet a minute.

Wrong.

They also never intended for the 1A to apply to twatter posts and white guilt seminars. What's your point?

You can't form a militia if you can't own guns you faggot.

George Mason explained very clearly what the Militia in the 2A was. Nobody needs to guess, or give their opinion. He said very clearly:
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.

The purpose of the 2A is explained by the amendment itself. It's not a complicated thing. It isn't about firing ranges, it isn't about hunting, and it has nothing to do with being or feeling safe from the danger of guns.

It says, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

So with George Mason's definition, it clearly reads, that a well armed people are necessary to ensure a free State, and so the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

In other words, the weapons are intended to be able to fight a war against a corrupt government. They are intended to be weapons of war. Good enough to win a war.

>LET'S HAVE A RATIONAL DISCUSSION
Lol let's not

huh i actually have another relevant fucking cap
maybe if you would lurk more, your brain and hard-drive would both contain more knowledge... lets not pretend

>intented
>British flag
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeah it's gone to shit because people liek you make shit threads.

Yeah, repeating rifles existed since before the revolutionary war. They weren't super common or reliable. They were in military use in the 1770s/1780s.

Battlefield: Revolution when?

This guy is a dick. I wish I had an awesome collection like this.

OP Suck start any gun you choose. The world will manage, it will be tough but we will manage.

All gun regs are unconstitutional flat out.

Back in the founding, private citizens owned cannons, warships, everything. That may seem quaint to you but back then, that was cutting edge military technology. The federal government didn't care, as long as those persons did not use those weapons illegaly to harm other peoples or property, its fine.

Mass murders are a symptom of a sickening country that is spasming in disorder. When this country was white and strong, mass murders didn't happen even though they easily could have. Bombs existed you know. Semi autos existed. primitive machine guns too. Even an old rifle from a certain vantage could have taken out dozens in hands of a skilled marskman. Yet none of this ever occured because society wasn't sick and degenerated.

You will soon learn that Sup Forums is right.

This.

the right of the people to bear arms, hsall not be infringed.
separate to militias you dumb cuntnugget

Here in Canada we have most of the faggy regulations you liberal anti gun pieces of shit are proposing in the states:
Pro-tip: That still doesn't satisfy you extremist piles of trash.
So go kill yourself.
Not later.
But now. Right now.
Fucking do it.
Because you won't be happy until you are dead. Any time you satisfy your desire to control other people you only get worse.

Correct. During British colonial times all men of a certain age in a given town were automatically part of the militia and were required to keep a gun in the house as well as receive training to use guns from the local arsenals if they had one. One of the major issues at the start of the revolution was colonial governors such as the one in Williamsburg, VA who locked up the arsenal and tried to confiscate weapons of the towns folk as the revolution grew, fearing the locals would join the rebellion.

The experience of the founding fathers during the revolution was that the British royalty's first stab at attempting to maintain control was making sure that average citizens didn't have access to firearms. One of the only reasons we were able to sustain the revolution in the early years was the presence of armed militias and minutemen who would meet British forces in most battles until the continental army was brought up to snuff and escaped destruction in the north.

Therefore, realizing that democracy could be corrupted to bring about a tyrannical rule in the future, and knowing that the last vestige of the citizenry in such a case would be armed revolt, they wanted to ensure that all citizens would have access to arms as part of state or local militias to ensure that the people of the newly formed United States would never be subjugated again. That's what the idea is. It stands to reason they didn't care much about scaling i.e. weapons which are much more deadly than they were in revolutionary times. The arms were necessary to match the small arms armament of a government. If they have automatic weapons, so should you or your rebellion in the name of freedom and democracy will be short lived. Its not about hunting, its not about what is "reasonable" or not.

Literally part in parcel of living in a world with Islam and 3-letter agencies.

Exactly, the very fact this same government is now trying its hardest to take away the 2nd amendment is the clearest sign it should now be overthrown. Only a government with a guilty conscience would commit such an act

What do you guys say to the argument that no civilian militia could put up much of a fight against the US military?

It's wrong.

Most military would side with civilians.

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

>the fundamental purpose of the 2A
To protect citizens from a tyrannical government.

No they wouldn't

We're fucked, but not totally.
If we were totally fucked, they wouldn't bother coming for the guns.

You don't go to pol for a rational conversation, you fucking shill.

What's the point of the stock piece if it's all in the grip?

It's pretty cut and dry stop playing stupid you fucking insane liberals

You don't like the Constitution just own it

The militia was to protect against invasion since we had no standing army. This can apply to our military now. The right to keep and bear arms was to protect against the militia being used to tyrannize the people.

>He didn't read the George Mason quote about who the militia is and is just making stuff up.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The right of the people to bare arms shall not be infringed.
Arms
Rifles
Machine guns
Shot guns
Light anti tank weapons
Grenades
Arms
All arms
What people don't understand about the second amendment is that it isn't about self defense or hunting or even national defense. The real purpose of the second amendment isn't for any of these things, its for rebellion. The ability of people to overthrow an oppressive government "and to institute new safeguards for their freedom". And this is the real beauty of America. This the real strength. This is the simple fact that as long as the second amendment is upheld in this country America shall forever be and can always be free if the people have the willingness to seize. An armed population is a free population; at least when it choses to be. This benefit of the right to bear arms any gun deaths, no matter how tragic, happen. Because, because we have the right to bear arms no matter who oppresses be it the jews or the illuminati or the banking cartel or plain old political establishment we have the ability overthrow them. And that makes ((them)) shit their pants.

As far as the militia argument goes that is often trotted out by the left, this is the definition of the militia under the Maryland constitution (the state I grew up in) "Any white male between 16 and 60 who will be on the village green upon the tolling of the bell on any day but sunday with 20 rounds of powder and shot."
Additionally it right of the people to bear arms, not right of the militia.
The Belgian flintlock and the puckle gun my friend
There are currently in this country roughly 300,000,000 citizens there is also 300,000,000 million privately owned guns, and 1.5 trillion rounds of privately owned ammunitions owned by a rough 100,000,000.

In turn the US military has only 2 million men with reserves
The greatest military force in the world is not the US military the Chinese military or any other standard military.
It is the population of the united states
the militia

go away

>LET'S HAVE A RATIONAL DISCUSSION

>Posts a picture of a shitty meme rifle

fuck off sage.

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

try reading next time, snowflake

SHALL

that pic is literally euphoric level

Read Hamilton's "Concerning the Militia", #29 of the Federalist Papers. TL:DR He argued standing armies are a threat to liberty. The militia, he argued, would safeguard against tyranny because the government would not have an army to oppress citizens. The 2ND amendment was designed specifically to give guns to the people and NOT the government.

So, yeah. We're fucked in the gaping overreach of the Federal government and the military industrial complex that has happened since. Exactly what Hamilton warned against: a government army capable of oppressing it's people. Except, that in actual use against the American people and their collective 300 million (known) guns, it would not be.

>6 posts by this ID
Holy fucking shit, you shills are actually putting in work this time.
Giving your selfs away with the 1 post stuff.
Do you faggots ever sleep?
There is no discussion to be had, if you dont like our gun laws go move to the UK and defend yourself with butter knives while paying TV and empty bedroom taxes.
Fucking Die and SAGE

And for the record Hamilton sucked the federal cock pretty hard. He knew to balance that shit though.

It was specifically writes to give arms to well regulated (state) militia. Not “the people”, ie everyone.

And again, “regulated”. The amaendement specifically calls for legal regulation of arms. Why? The founders based the idea on the right to self defence, which was specifically based (as much of the US bill of rights is) on the English Bill of Rights, which also codifies a right to bear arms. And The English right to beat arms has a similar proviso; arms as “allowed by law”. specifically Laws that would be enacted by parliament.

TL;DR: the right to bear arms, constitutionally and precedentally, explicit calls for regulation.

fpbp

It calls for regulation (arming) that the federal government is completely banned from providing. Originally this meant the states but later amendments require that State laws also obey the federal Constitution thus no governmental body can regulate them.

"...WELL REGULATED..."

>GOP flag
>interprets the constitution like a democrat
youre fooling nobody faggot
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Go back to England, kingsucker.

Well "regulated" doesn't mean your enthusiastic fellating of your King's flaccid member. It means to be "regular" in the same sense of a human body - i.e., "well functioning."

Restated, it means "a free state depends on a people well-armed and able to defend themselves against tyranny."

>How can we prevent future happenings like the vegas shooting

Eugenics. Also, segregation. Diversity is not a strength. Until we're allowed to have a homogeneous population with shared values I won't give up my guns, because I don't trust leftists. Once they seize the majority they will try to slam through any legislation they can to give themselves more power, then they'll expand their definition of "Nazi" to include me and anyone like me. If we're unarmed then they'll rev up their mass-killing machine and steamroll White America with impunity.

>ban kikes and other nonwhites and liberal propaganda, maybe.
care to elaborate?

I don't give a single shit about what the 2nd says, all I know is that I can have guns and that is what I am going to do.

>The founding fathers intented the 4th ammendment to mean desks which could only hold a couple stacks of paper. They never intented it to mean entire server farms with 100 terrabyte storage which is designed for information hoarding

This is the same kind of shitposting that would claim all those old Tin Pan Alley songs about being "happy and gay" were glorifying homosexuality.

If you believe for a second that your semi-pro pew pew boomstick is in any way a deterrent to a tyrant in posession of laser kill switches you're just being silly.

As an LDS, it's always been nice to see that portrait of smith become the go to "whiteness" representation

At the time the citizenry even maintained ships and naval artillery, so it's arguable that the people should have every right the military does, though things like nukes, even if unregulated, would prove to be more trouble than they're worth for the average Ahmed.

The killings in western society will escalate as social alienation continues. An entire generation of jaded males are going to turn into killers and I personally cannot wait. Nature is taking over now :)

If you replaced every gun in the USA civilians' hands with single loading muskets they could steamroll the government without issue. Semiauto is just a nice convenience and all around fun hobby.

>If you believe for a second that your dirty pappys old hand loader musket is in any way a deterrent to a tyrant in posession of battalions of trained rifelmen you're just being silly.

Bringing an AR to a laser fight?
Might as well not even be loaded.

>KISS
>Keep It Simple Stupid
I'll stick to guns and trucks for my arsenal

Reminder: its civilians that keep the lights (including lasers) on. Civilians handle the oil that runs generators, civilians control everything the military relies on. They're not even a threat.

I'd take out that satellite laser for sure, if I had my gunnnnnn

Diversity is not a strength. Think about it.
>Division
>Divide
>Diverge
>Diversity
By default if you have diversity, you have division. And if you have division, you have disdain. And if you have disdain, you the recipe for violence.
Diversity is a trick to destroy America.
Dont let anyone fool you otherwise.

>>not even a threat

Now we are making progress

>When this country was white and strong, mass murders didn't happen

So what, every last mass murder involving a white shooter is...void? We don't talk about it?

Coward.

I agree, but OP's post pertained to the hostorical context and extent of their meaning, so I tailored my response to that. Also personal defense MG-34s are nifty.

The Las Vegas shooter was a white wealthy man.

>One of the Las Vegas shooters was a white wealthy man.

Fixed that for ya

>>diversity is not a strength
Flopped a steamer in the gene pool

By the plain text of the 2nd amendment, the government shouldn’t be able to prevent me from owning any weapon up to a nuclear-tipped ICBM and beyond. Changing that is properly done through a further amendment by the standard process.

Americans thinks that guns make them free, and they will sleepwalk into the worst depredations of tyranny so long as you leave their wallhanger alone. The two major parties gerrymander like fuck, something so intolerable in other first world countries that we established independent electoral commissions long ago to take electoral boundaries out of the hands of the people who stand to gain from fucking them, yet in America nobody cares.

Gun rights are a placebo. You can lock an American in a cell and throw away the key but so long as you let him fingerfuck daddy's Garand he will still think he's the freest man on the planet.

That's fine and all. Something drove him to kill country music-listeners. I think it was liberalism, and his disdain for Trump voters. Just my thought. There are still plenty of brown people out there openly admitting their disdain for Whites.

There's nothing to stop someone from cornering the market on government, the rigged party system was in place from day 1 and there's probably no solution to it.

Guns make you free because they strike fear into the hearts of jews. One armed man can take out dozens of jews

>let's have an actual discussion about firearms. the fundamental purpose of the 2A, the context in which the 2A was written, what is meant exactly by "militias,"
Feels weird to be part of the last generation that had an actual education instead of the multicultural everyone's a unique snowflake and deserves a trophy garbage they feed these days.

>>everyone gets a trophy

Tell me again about the confederate statues

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
1. No one needs a commercial truck this large.

2. The Founding Fathers never envisioned large commercial trucks, and did not intend for people to drive them.

3. These “assault trucks” are designed for killing large numbers of people quickly, and that is their only use.

4. We need a “no truck” list immediately, one that does not require due process to get on or off.

5. No where in the Constitution does it mention the freedom to own these killing devices called trucks.

6. Large commercial trucks should only be owned by the police, military, or politicians, NOT normal citizens, who can use horses.

7. We already have licensing, registration, titles, inspection, and multiple taxes on large commercial vehicles, and STILL they are used for mass killing. Enough is enough. We must ban them entirely.

8. We must follow Australia’s example – we must have a massive government buy-back of all trucks currently owned by American citizens, then, they must be destroyed.

9. We must empower the police and military to go door-to-door to forcibly remove these “assault trucks”. Deadly force is reasonable when “disarming” people of these killing devices.

10. If it will save the life of even a single child, we must rid our society of trucks.

11. And lastly, we must continue to resettle enormous numbers of Muslims throughout the United States, primarily in rural, white, Christian areas.

The whole attack on vegas was designed

he used to work for Raytheon and this is clearly a job of the military industrial complex

a) all the rednecks where NFL fans
b) the NFL is currently sending on anti propaganda that its ok not to respect the flag (unintentionally)
c) the military industrial complex will loses their power and ability of false flag attacks if people start disrespecting the flag
d) must end this practice on sports games worst its starting to happen at schools for the younger generation, this must end at all costs, the propaganda cannot be challenged !
e) get Country Music listeners disgusted that players wont stand for anthem
d) Country Music listeners cancel sports packages and seasons tickets
e) Sports Leagues ban the sitting and kneeling for anthems to stop bleeding of money
f) kids soon forget about not standing for the anthem nor are they reminded when watching weekend sports with Dad

the American dream to die for money on military action continues to live on in America

the casino boss who was going to meet with Trump, can discuss more things about Israel as he sees fit

no amount of guns laws can protect from a false flag attack

>let's have an actual discussion about firearms

No. The fact and statistics about "gun violence" are there. Everything is written in the United States Constitution. All I do do for my rights is vote or shoot. Come and take them.

>>facts and statistics

Like the fact that gun violence studies can't be federally funded thanks to NRA lobbyists?