Trump still has 90% approval among Republicans...

Trump still has 90% approval among Republicans, yet it only takes one tweet or one statement from Trump for any educated person to agree with Tillerson that he is truly a fucking moron. That really activates my almonds.

shut up nigger no one cares

Tillerson is almost as useless as Sessions.
What the hell does Sessions do all day, anyway? He seems to not exist anymore.

For republican standards the man its God send.

Lowest death account on a false flag for any republican.

This has long been Donald Trump’s consistent strategy. Whenever a major news outlet calls his White House for advance comment just before it drops a Trump-Russia bombshell, Trump stages a meltdown on Twitter. He turns over as many random rocks as he can, in the hope of creating a distraction that will compete with the bombshell for headlines. Trump just gave away that he knows something major is about to hit the newswires this weekend.

Really macerates my melon

>

'no one cares' really means 'none of us ignorant hicks who never read a newspaper in their entire life and who hate all you liberal fucks and voted in trump just as a fuck you to america cares'

What are you blabbering about you stupid hole?

Joe Rogan prepares to stick it to Ivanka

go away Putin shill, stick to your pizzagate threads

The fact that americans are retards as well triggers you?

I think you might be too red pilled for that country.

need a name

>reading a newspaper
>feeling like you're smart

Oklahoma

L O N D O N

ok we get it you're another pseudo-intellectual faggot who believes the Russian-cullusion hoax, what proof do you have to back up your contention ?

That lil Jewish girl could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

>for any educated person
educated =/= intelligent
I know of plenty of people who went all the way through high school, and 4 years of college and are still dumb as fuck.

been looking and cant find her

He is president. You?
What I thought.

34%

Which other presidents were there that the entire public has seen the titties of every one of his female family members? And it's only a matter of time before we see Tiffany's.

hecked, I'm stiff for tiff now, but imagine a sextape scandal

also imagine Trump's response to a sextape scandal

also imagine lefty pearl-clutching over a sextape scandal

also imagine feminists talking down about Tiffany over a sextape scandal

leaf%

college "educated" is now a codeword for
( ( (brainwashed ) ) )