A E S T H E T I C

We need to put aside our petty differences on the right. Yeah Spencer is "uptight" but he's out there in the trenches along with many other upstanding white men standing up for your rights

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jqxXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You want to see who the real enemy is? Get ready for leftypol any minute now

T. Cia nigger

They hate this man for a reason, they're scared

spencer is a plant

80% of Sup Forums has become 'embarrassed' after the Charlotesville incident. They feel that ONE fucking death of some girl by a crazy asshole is enough for them to shut up about White advocacy.

All you have to do is yell "BOOO" at the common White male these days, and call him a "Racist", and he'll do anything to be seen as 'acceptable'. Even if it means completely destroying his own culture and genetics.

European/White males are weak. And when they're strong, it's aesthetic strong, gym strong, flashy strong. it's not the type of strength that is enough though.

So many men on Sup Forums are quick to say "Nigger" here, but in real life, if Mexican takeover their neighborhoods, they move out and wait for that one to be taken over.

Until then, talk shit about Spencer. One of the only active White Advocates.

Here come the anglos shilling for Dickey Spencer and their (((based Jews))). These faggots are literally trying to hijack American Populism and bring it back under the control of the (((Anglosphere))). Which means going right back where these kikes want to go.

You see, this is what happened. The Jews got BTFO hard in the 2016 election. Every normie can spot their bullshit now. All the sudden these British Anglo-Saxons starting getting real loud around mid-election. How come? well, it's simple... the British (((Anglosphere))) has had a working relationshop with the Jews for over 300 years now. Since the days of Cromwell in 1657 the Jews have lived extremely comfortable inside England and the British Commonwealth.

Basically, the Anglos are a "last stop" buffer zone protecting international Jewry. This is why British Anglos came out of the woods everywhere. Theresa May the British Prime Minister was wearing a Leon Trotsky bracelet the other day for christ sake.

Anyone defending Richard Spencer is a Anglokike shill.

Why haven't you taken the Anglo Pill?

lol spencer went back

This, he's a fucking spook. He's always been a spook. He's not even a particularly convincing spook.

America is an Anglo country.

I got this Nordbro
archive.is/jqxXM

not for long

Don't you all find it a little convenient that, after every event whether they're successful or not, threads upon threads of anti-richard spencer hate pop up so fast?

Oh and by the way, White unity will NEVER happen. There's to many people arguing daily over what "White" even means. It's a farce. Should have shifted to "Europeans"...more would align. But that's not going to happen. Southern Europeans rightfully go their own way mostly now.

Spooky Spencer is just an opportunist who wants to hijack the populist movement at best or a Fed plant sent to derail and discredit the far right with identity politics at worst. Why the fuck has he been shilled so hard here since the heil trump incident?

>Being in a photo with someone means they're controlling you and you work for them or with them

He's a jew.

Don't let them fool you.

The whole 'alt-right' movement is theirs.

I find it funny that you put so much effort into being a faggot on the internet

Someone should put that torch where it belongs. Up his ass. That pedophile fag is one of Trumps rape victims. Used to be a male prostitude for speed like that fat fuck Jones. Sucking of guys for burgers at Whitecastle before he found out about how dumb people are to buy his fucking water filters. To sell more of them he indulges Trump to poison everything just for some burgers. Redpile that.

Kys.

all the people mad in this thread

wasn't there a story last year about his CIA connections in the past?

Richard is /ourguy/

Ignore the communist coming here larping

Why didn't they tear down the bag?
It's illegal.

Spencers a joke to our cause. hes a walking meme

why're alt-right rallies so pathetic?

Is that Bailey Jay on the left?

If a Mexican farted too loud in your direction, you would apologize for being a 'racist' by being offended. Fuck off

Tiki torches are so faggy

His "White" wife from some central Asian -istan country.

Plant man from the Planet Planto. They have humanoid plants.

Hail victory

thanks for the redpill

Hey listen, it doesn't matter if R.S. is real, fake, whatever. If he's real, great, useful idiot. If he's not, he's a pied piper, leading what? Useful idiots. In this day and age, pawns are needed and welcomed.

Its like a deep state reunion.

Tiki torch = absolute moron

It takes only 5 minutes to watch a youtube video and learn how to make real torches.

Fucking pathetic.

Tell me what he has done.?

ONE FUCKING THING THAT IS GOOD?

tell us. tell us one thing.

waiting

Fucking shit those flames are as bright as my hope for the right.

POL was never a neo nazi white supremist hate group. Anyone trying to make it out that way is an outsider posing.

>We need to put aside our petty differences on the right
You should be worried about the fact that the alt-kikes (cernovich, loomer, pozzedkikebiac) are infiltrating the right to prevent anybody notice that kikes are the cause of all your problems. Anybody who the alt-kikes hate is someone you should support.

No, the left isn't scared of Spencer, a guy that was punched on live TV and cried like a wimp. They only focus on him because the liberal kike media (who Spencer is more than happy to provide with ammo) tells them to, much like how the left focuses on Milo even if he's a far-left kike himself. Fuck this deep state Humpty Dumpty.

Keep prancing about with tiki torches and doing ISIS-inspired vehicle attacks on us, nazis. Just remember that everyone thinks you're fucking pathetic and you are losing.

We won't stop until each and every one of your fascist throats has been crushed beneath our boots.

He does nothing to advance our cause at all. He looks like an ass every time he goes out in public and Unite The Right only got a bunch of white nationalist sites taken down. Furthermore his "fanbase" consists of a bunch of obnoxious faggots who try to muscle their way onto our board and turn it into a Dicky fan club.

Why do we even need this "protesting" shit?

Who even thought this was a good invention in the first place?

I know who! Kikes and CIA Niggers! They're the only ones that ever did it and the only ones that still do it.

Fuck off!

answer: because white people are so pathetic and will not stand up for their own rights. therefore the alt-right is essentially, at the end of the day, just a handful of people standing up against the entire world, including their own race.

it's a tough thing to do. i wouldn't say they're "pathetic" but that's why they're ineffectual and generally lose.

can you greentext that?
topkek no i won't read it

piss off to the_donald

I hate that controlled opposition larper so much.

I hate all of you. How do you like them apples?

Hes controlled opposition and a poof

>ISIS-inspired vehicle attacks on us
grow up, lol. delusional. the kids car was getting beat with antifa's with bats, he prob had a panic attack cuz he's like 19 and freaked out.

americans are of predominantly german ancestry. why do you think we've turned out to be such a blight on the world?

>upstanding white men standing up
only a low IQ person could read that and not be slightly annoyed

See there you Spencerfats go again. Calling anyone who disagrees with your narrow crypto-communist views every ad hominem in the book.

Well, i think generally the strategy should be to set up mainstream institutions that promote our way of thinking.

Comedians, news stations, tv shows, cartoons; whatever. That kind of stuff. And basically it would all be purple pill stuff that's charming or funny and acts as a gateway to our way of thinking.

They should be hosting media competitions, and amplify the winners as best they can. They should be starting boyscouts for whites or something. Start a charity for white orphans.

I don't think marching around with torches is a particularly good way of doing anything. Everybody already heard about the alt right from the first c-ville rally. People see an angry mob, they don't hear whatever message you're trying to send.

yeah that's true

as shown in your picture, the clintons are trump's puppets

GET IN HERE

Spencer is a plant

Spencer is the king of Sup Forums.

He did a great job tonight.

Fuck off nataS

Look at that fucking merchant at 3 o'clock

>ISIS-inspired vehicle attacks on us

lolno, at least the Chad ISIS racks up some serious kills. The virgin alt-kike killed ZERO people, even the fat cunt that supposedly was run over actually died of a heart attack.

>bad suits
>weird radical centrist ideology

Is Spencer larping as Huey Long?

Was this photo-shopped to make him skinnier and his head look more normal? I want to see the original.

Looks like the rich kids in Pretty in Pink

Good read

Is this level of fucking retarded in-fighting inevitable or just a Sup Forums phenomenon

HEY GUYS LETS FUCKING FLOOD THIS BOARD WITH RICHARD SPENCER THE NIGHT HE DOES SOMETHING!

THERS NO WAY HES A SHILL THERES NO WAY ITS INORGANIC.

Why do the richard spencer threads have more meme flags, leafs and NZ anons than anyone else always?

Because you're shills.

Fuck off with all these threads about this faggot. If he's not a plant, he's an insufferable sperg and should be regarded accordingly. The only purpose he serves is giving CNN/MSNBC the brush they're looking for to paint everyone right of center with.

they were better dressed

Its not that he is up tight its that he is a fucking CIA plant.

Jesus Christ, literally no one in that picture has a properly fitting suit.

It's fucking pathetic.

why even bother replying then you colossal faggot.

>literally posting /leftypol/ egg head spencer memes
Let's play how to spot the shill

There are many upstanding white men that are tired of hear Spencer's white gibs globalist shitty ideas. He's not inspiring.

Dicky forgot to wear his badge. Sad!

He's wearing a tan suit?

>doesn't know the American right is a huge fag pedo mafia
You actually believe all those pictures of Trump posed with hot girls, don't you. Jesus there's some fucking rubes on here

You give the US government wayyyy too much credit. Pic related is everything you would ever expect from our retarded clown world government, his bizarre behavior only make the case more compelling.

>ill-fitting suits
>dinky ass torches
>sunglasses at night
>guy wearing safety glasses
This is a fucking joke every single one of those guys is a fed. you can fucking see the earpieces and mics

Spencer: Jewish tool. Stop.

>he doesnt wear sunglasses at night

Given Speeches, help rally people, make the Alt-Right seem more official, goes out and talks to people and other officials, fights universities in court, frequently gets threatened and still has the will to keep going. I can at least acknowledge he's doing more than me. Why can't you do the same?

cuz he's an obvious fake and false flag?

Cargo Cult

This.

Just remember that the Iron Guard was also accused of working for the Jews. The press even claimed that Hitler was funded by capitalist Jews.

The right to be a dumb asshole.

The funny thing is people say he's
>FBI
or
>CIA
Yet I see no evidence that says that he's one of (((them)))

He's a Jewish plant.

to show you your post was worthless

Isn't Spencer a Duginist and his wife a Russian?
You realize Russia was buying media for BLM to provoke racial tension?
That's why his ideology is so fucked and counter productive.
He's not an agent of our nation's FBI, he's an agent of Russia's spiritual successor to the KGB.
Hard to say that with all the MUH RUSSIA shills poisoning the convo, but it looks that way.

goddamn, enoch is a funny motherfucker.