Boku dake ga Inai Machi

Just finished this poorly made turd. How do you fuck up this badly?

Are you perhaps mad... about being cUcked...?

You're a little late.

The town where I got cucked

>tfw MAL normies AOTS
>tfw Sup Forums used to believe the same until the cuckening happened

The manga's ending was better.

The last episode was a fucking joke and just ruined all of the good stuff that happened before.

How can anyone take that ending seriously and feeling pity for this sick fuck.

I don't self insert into characters so no.
Does it explain the time travel?

Of course not

I don't get this joke. At all. Satoru legit cries of happiness when he sees Kayo alive and well, and with a baby to boot. It felt more gratifying to him to know that he sacrificed his life to save another's than to get in her pants, which was never his intention. The joke is funny, but unfounded.

I'm not going to blame A-1 on this

the source material is just bad

I actually agree. The thing wasn't a freakin' romance story. It would have been lame, cheesy, and frankly inconsistent with the theme of the show if they ended up together.

I really don't understand why people get so upset about it.

>take bad source material
>make it worse
Its frankly amazimg

it was very good but flawed

>high point was the kayo rescue arc which only lasted half of the series
>time travel ability was never really explored, only used like twice(?)
>satoru reunites with pizza chick but we have no reason to care about her since she had like 10 minutes total screen time before the final episode
>twist was so predictable i'm not sure if it was even supposed to be a twist

even with these flaws i enjoyed it a lot, and i can overlook the bad things. because it did a lot of other things well. anyone who says it's bad is just mad because of what they perceive to be NTR, even though it was never about romance with kayo, it was about saving his mother.

Why didn't Sachiko adopt Kayo?

And why didn't the slut wait for Satoru?

It would've been perfect

Better than Re;Zero for sure

Because director is a Kayofag.

I dont see how they can hold the killer on anything on that timeline unless they killed him. The build up was great then pushed it off a cliff

Twist reminded me alot of adachi with the suit and red eyes and everything.

Satoru should have ended up with the bully girl, that would have redeemed it

>...
Holy shit kill yourself.

>normies
You too.

>...

this triggers Sup Forums

>It felt more gratifying to him to know that he sacrificed his life to save another's than to get in her pants, which was never his intention

Epilogue chapter that was released revealed that Kayo was madly in love with Satoru to the point where the mom had to separate her from Satoru's comatose body.

It was a romance, deal with it

its okay, sensei actually gets off scott free, cops didn't have anything on him

That's fine, but them ending up together at the end still would have been dumb and inconsistent with the direction of the show. Of course she had a crush on him - that much was obvious. Doesn't change the fact that the underlying theme of the show was seinen/thriller/psychological, not some shonen romance trope.

Reminder that Sensei was the true and best end