Which one of you put their cocoa on the table without a coaster?

Which one of you put their cocoa on the table without a coaster?

What did she ruin this time?

> there are people who prefer caffe or tea instead of cocoa

I'm not going to use a fucking coaster you narcissistic troglodyte. If your table was worth protecting you wouldn't even need coasters to protect it anyway, you'd use varnish, and I'm not going to go through the effort of looking away from whatever I'm doing and carefully aiming at that little piece of cardboard fascism you shackled me with every time I want to take a fucking drink. Seriously, if you aren't going to take the effort to protect your table from everyday use then don't push that burden onto your guests.

>not drinking cocoa tea and eating cawfee bean

It's ok, I'll wash Cocoa afterwards.

Then don't fucking complain when I refuse you a drink.

Which one of you put their peepee in the cocoa without a condom?

I'd rather go without a drink than use your fucking coaster. Seriously, coasters are one of the cardinal sins that a host can inflict upon their guests. It shows that you're too lazy to spend 20 seconds wiping down you table, and would rather force your guests to manage with the table equivalent of a plastic wrapped couch. When you hand me a coaster it tells me that your opinion of me, as a guest, is less than the coast of a can of varnish, why the fuck would I want to stay in your shitty, unkempt apartment after that. Seriously, what's next, are you going to hand me a feather duster and tell me to clean the couch every time I get up? Don't want the plastic getting smudged?

If you're going to buy furniture, actually use it. And if you aren't willing to do that at least don't force your byzantine cleanliness rituals on your guests.

Holy shit you're serious.

That's hilarious.

My wife Chino is so cute

kawaii

Mrilk tea > gween tea
Fight me fags

Dear lord, you're like the exact inverse of a regular /tg/ poster. You're a savage without any sense of understanding that if you are a guest, you must comply with the rules set by the owner of the house or you risk lowering your social value even further than it already must be.

one of these don't belong

naw nigger I just dont want your fucking stains on my $115,000 coffee table eat a dick nigger.

Cockfee.

>Spending obscene amounts of money on glass
Its like you want to lose all your money

gweentee

> at least don't force your byzantine cleanliness rituals on your guests
Again, you are free to not do it, you just don't get to drink.

>using a coaster

Again, you're free to not get any guests, asswipe.

You're free to live in 100% sterile bunker with UV lamps and lug around a HAZMAT suit 24/7.

>any guests
Except 99% of the world will just fucking suck it up and use the coasters, so effectively I'm free to get all the guests I want who aren't you.

>not using a little plate instead

They might not admit it, but you're right.

You fuckers need to understand, once they let you in they can kick you out without any need to explain. That house is not your domain, and they can have any rule they so desire. An example of a 'byzantine' ritual would be hand sanitizer at every door and them telling you to use it before you use the knob. A coaster is not that much to ask to be used, it is a token gesture of respect that can build trust in tiny ways. And the cost of a can of varnish is not all it takes. Time spent on using the varnish and letting it dry are also added into that. And varnish doesn't compliment all types of furniture.

Jesus christ, how are you this upset? I mean, I hate coasters too but not this much

I bet you were one of those kids who would shit on the school desks and excuse yourself with "janitors are paid to clean the mess I make so I'm justified to act like a monkey!"

>using coasters

What kind of faggot doesn't use his anti-gravity technology to float his cup in front of him at all times?

no lewd please

I'd like some more kafuu chino.

My wife is so cute

I want to look EXACTLY like Syaro.

You can't, Sharo is a purebred aryan.