ITT: we discuss who killed Sup Forums

ITT: we discuss who killed Sup Forums

Everyone

Kek. Pol is dead since forever.

Collectivist, statist retards such as fascists, communists, nazis and other marxists ruined Sup Forums.

True pol is libertarian ancap pol.

stormfags

why the fuck post something from 4 years ago
sage

We did. The AI's learned from us. When something "VIP" shows up. They dump a massive amount of low quality replies with low quality images. Just like us.

we all already know the answer to this

Redditors

What board is this?

They need to be invaded

This.
I've been here since 2012 and the election was was ended it all, this shit became le epic headquarters of trump and now its been nothing but conservatard redditors. I supported Trump too at one point, but the second Sup Forums became a "movement" and not a forum is when it became aids. more and more i've been on 8/pol/ because the mods there keep things from being nothing but shitposting and they flat out ban bait meme posts.

This. And OPs weird post makes no sense. We're just here to watch the kikes downfall thats all

Fuck this gay pic

>mentally malformed spergs think their shitty ideas will help humanity
What wasted trips.

>stating facts about the world is essentially the same as being a faggot furry shoves his fetish into everything in his personal life

What a fucking retard

does pol even talk about niggers anymore

>stormfags still don't understand how obnoxious they are despite the fact that it was explained in a clear manner
Its not like you're going to change any minds about niggers and Jews with any of the shit you spread on other boards, you fucking idiots.
>inb4 (((kike)))
>inb4 "a fucking leaf"
Every sentence about the Jews that you shit out makes you look like a paranoid moron, and your incessant need to cry about identity politics is fucking annoying. Keep your shit on Sup Forums, you cocksuckers.

>we don't hate you because what you say is offensive
>saying nigger on Sup Forums now gets you called Sup Forums

A fucking leaf

He does have a point, but that isn't what killed Sup Forums, that was just the cause, or one of them.
Sup Forums is a really invasive board, and he's right saying you can find us derailing stuff pretty much everywhere. This has ended up with every other board hating us, probably even more than they hate Sup Forums. And it's not hate because of political reasons, at least not entirely. It's hate fueled by us derailing threads all across Sup Forums. I can get that, and he's right.
But that isn't what killed Sup Forums. It only made it more popular, as with each person spreading our beliefs at the cost of someone hating us, someone else read them and got curious or interested and came here. And that's what killed Sup Forums, it became mainstream. More and more people coming here, devaluating the board, reducing quality discussion, using this as some sort of bastardized Sup Forums to post Kekistan and Pepe memes. Reddit didn't help either. The last election was the final nail in the coffin

Expecting everyone to buy into a meme dystopia for laffs is a bit much imo

Reddit and the 2016 election, when normies and run of the mill mainstream cuckservatives flooded the board along with civic nationalists. And now they won't leave

a a load of crap, man the jew mind is limited and predictable, kiss my ass kikes, Sup Forums is forever and the jew is checking out of history soon, screencap this

Why is every other board literally OBSESSED with Sup Forums? All it takes is one mention of "nigger" or "roastie" on some boards to implode the entire thread into a circle jerk of baseless accusations of people from Sup Forums or reddit.

Also '>we'

Who's this "we?" The reason why Sup Forumseddit and Sup Forums are so full of Sup Forumsacks is because a huge portion of them started crossboarding early on during goober gobbler, and many were crossboarders already before that. I think they should complain about the rampant false flagging and unironic viral marketing that goes on before they accuse Sup Forums of shitting up their board because they, in their own obsession, literally can not keep a thread on topic as soon as the word "nigger" appears in any context, or someone using a Trump reaction pic or something.

Stormfags were the backbone of Sup Forums. They brought the real knowledge in. /r9k/ ruined Sup Forums by making it a beta woman-hating circlejerk. Trumptards received it, but considering how mainstream and semi-cucked they are it'll never be the same.

Old Sup Forums lives on though, just not on 1/2chan. You'll have to figure that one out. I don't read that Sup Forums too often because there's too many redpills, too much shit to keep up with. This is the more simple Sup Forums with more lols than serious discussion.

Yeah it was the alt-rightards that did it not stormfags

Sup Forums is better now than it was in 2016 and early this year. It seems like r/the_dongle has taken the hint that nobody is impressed with their based swarthy Australopithepedes and returned to their hive of zionist apologists and civic "nationalists"

>Sup Forums
>knowledge

*tips*

>I disagree with your analyses of historical realities, therefore the historical realities themselves must be incorrect

The discussion is still just as mind numbing as it was a year ago though

Nuts. Personally, I like all the voices. I have faith in an open forum not leaving out that which remains true when disbelieved. Would you deny me opportunities to be wrong?

Where else can people discuss things that would certainly work, to simulate their disadvantages in mind and consider whether they truly wish to have them?