NORTH KOREA BTFO BY SOUTH KOREAN EMP

>South Korea has secured technologies to build a non-lethal graphite bomb which can paralyze the North's power systems in case of war, military sources said Sunday.

>The so-called "blackout bomb" works by spreading chemically treated carbon graphite filaments over electric facilities to short-circuit and disrupt the power grid.

>The weapon has been developed by the Agency for Defense Development as key part of South Korea's pre-emptive strike program called Kill Chain.

>"All technologies for the development of a graphite bomb led by the ADD have been secured. It is in the stage where we can build the bombs anytime," a military official said.

>The defense ministry had requested next year's budget include 500 million won (US$436,000) for the project but the finance ministry did not accept it, he added.

>The bomb is often referred to as a "soft bomb" since it only affects targeted electrical power systems. It was first used by the U.S. against Iraq in the 1990–1991 Gulf War and again by NATO against Serbia in 1999.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/10/08/0301000000AEN20171008000600315.html

>EMP

won't stop the hellfire unleashed by North Korean conventional artillery.

They already barely have functioning power. I doubt they'd really notice.

>emp
>nk

i unironically believe the have tunnels to seul and are literally unstopable to detonante a nuke IN the city

These bombs have been around for a long time, NATO used them during the bombing of Serbia, the invasions of Iraq and other places.

It's not an EMP.

that doesnt work nigger. its the most retarded premise ever. bruh do you even science

it would have been more realistic to say they have a super emp bomb using dark mater and that still sounds like 100% bullshit

It works really good, knocked out 70% of the electricity grid in Serbia and 80% in Iraq.

battle tested,

they did this in desert storm, its a meme and only causes shorts

Graphite bombs have existed for a long time. Ffs, it's on the Wikipedia page.

The Serbians restored power less than 24 hours later though. Nato graphite bombed them again a few days later but it can't have been that effective because after that they just resorted to blowing shit up the conventional way.

OH SHIT GUYS! IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ALREADY USED THE WEAPON!!!

ITS HAPPENING!!!!

Graphite bombs only work on power lines that are not insulated.

shieeeet

That's more or less every power line that's not directly connecting to a home.

yeah but then again it took the serbs a day to restore power and anything important will have their own power supply

Holy shit! HAPPENING!!!

I am too distracted by the use of the electro-proton bomb explosion from the Star Wars The Clone Wars tv show episode "The Zillo Beast" to read your >text.

kek there would not be much to EMP

tbqh thats just because the population has no power, but the govt/military is the goal.

NK conventional artillery is useless piece of shit.
>Neither rapid nor accurate.
>Require a lot of slave soldiers to use and more slave workers to transport the ammo and supplies

ROKAF can easily rekt them in day 0, not mentioned the USAF MOAB can swipe out entire battlefield in seconds.

MOAB not used in Iraq invasion, was in AO but never used. Saw 2 of them up close when they arrived at our airbase in the middle of the night.

I don't think that'll be too effective against an army who's mechanized division is made up primarily of horse drawn carriages.

Damn good weapon for an actual war though.

WE AQUIRED RAYGUNZ N SHIEEET

>nooope. fuck off with your f35 trash tier tech

you are a dumb fucking leaf

EMP is hardly destructive to North Korea, while highly destructive to South Korea

North Korea is used to functioning without electricity while the social bonds of the south with literally fall apart within 48 hours without it

btw, black carbon filaments is not an EMP

>NATO against Serbia
hmmm

we will be overrun by north korea on day 0, even though you consider their equipment outdated, they can blast away half of our country within one hour. the balance of power between north and south is highly in favor of north korea due to the sheer number difference.

north korea is also constructing their variant of emp, imagine what it will do if important areas in seoul would be targetted. no electricity here = instant lose.

we literally had a protest yesterday in myeong-dong where people wanted trump to bomb north korea(kim jong un in particular)and get north and south reunified

thanks for repeating the OP's post you dumbfuck

Death to kpop, I'm rooting for NK

Lmao, no.

Forgot pic.

you messed up big time, Zainichi

now Rocket Man is gonna getcha

hope kpop bands choke with their feminized fashion, they basically control fashion with their gay shit, if you westeners would come here for a week you will laugh at fashion.

i have to say, our obesity rate is very low compared to europe or usa

>works by spreading chemically treated carbon graphite filaments
So not EMP then.

Sounds like a giant chaff grenade

Sorry I love it rofl

>yonhapnews
Yonhap is just sensationalist bullshit please link a real news site next time.

North Korea has a power system?

lmao no ROK would be stomped if they didn't have US assistance sure a lot NK military equipment is soviet era but its still extremely functional please do more research.

>Extremely functional
>Fucking MIG-23s form the backbone of their air force

Functional for target practice maybe.

>emp

Literally the least vulnerable country on earth