/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - JUST A NICE PHOTO OF DONALD EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA
>WH Video: VP meets Rican families in FL 10/6/17
youtu.be/xIrTxDCejgg
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaydestro/status/916824788068429827
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Who /live PD/ here?

MAGA

Awoo

It's not live yet

awoooooooooo~~

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Las Vegas was heavily planned by a powerful group of people?

Why no picture of his tiny hands?

west coast fag detected

AWAAAR

twitter.com/jaydestro/status/916824788068429827
HE LIVES! HE DIED! HE LIVES AGAIN!

I'm just watching whatever is on right now since there's fuckall worth watching on TV right now.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

OH SHIT

I love Kellyanne.

I believe it

But...not even you know why he wears the mask.

HMMMM

Just had an interesting conversation with a male relative who worked for the local democrats (guess he didn't know my political views) and figured I should dump the info here

1) Same people still alive from Watergate are desperately trying to meme a watergate 2.0 on Trump (Personally I think they are fucked as Trump will never just give up like Nixon did)

2)Apparently sometime after the election, some democrat retired staffers got together in order to write a basic how to do list on how to get their shilling to actually flood congress (would explain why the senate has been useless)

3) Most of these people seem to have fallen for the Russian Hacker narrative completely; They genuinely believe their cool aid about the Russians (I had to keep my sides in order, considered that my relative has mistaken my shitposting on twitter for KGB)

Not much info I know and it really can already be inferred by everything that has happned, but figured you guys should know.

Hope it helps

WEW

I will send 0.01 BTC to anyone that can post a pic of an unopened Rick and Morty szechuan sauce with a "hi Sup Forums" timestamp

>Take the goyim's guns, daddy. And let the refugees in.

this was before onset of cocaine dementia?

Not exactly..
I'm watching halloween wars until it comes on in 45 mins.

Kek

i technically did, but it wasn't truly one. i had just gotten an extensive amount of braces and retainers in my mouth at first grade, and trying to speak certain syllables with a bunch of metal in my mouth became hard, so i spoke engrish-y (couldn't say "L" or "th" properly, it came out as "r" and "s" or "sh")
but that's fucking normal for having a bunch of dental equipment in your mouth. for the most part it stopped as soon as it was removed in fifth grade, although i still kinda blur "l" and "r" sometimes (though not as bad as true engrish by any means)

Make sure to tune into the NHL tonight. Very patriotic players. Go Rangers!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

>144474330
WE HAVE A SUPREME COURT ON OUR SIDE AND YOU'RE A DADDYPOSTING LEAF. YOUR DEATH WILL MIRROR YOUR SAD PATHETIC LIFE.

Case closed, time to arrest the CIA

NANI

He had to have been hacked, right?

Kellyanne is very pretty!

>but that's fucking normal for having a bunch of dental equipment in your mouth

You had braces too?

Points for honesty I guess

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. joy And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>frank predicted Las Vegas

what do we do about the cosplayer degeneracy

>"You’ll figure that out pretty soon." - Trump's response when asked on the South Lawn about the one thing that will work in North Korea

It's fucking happening!

Kellywoo is very cute!

>that chin

I can get behind this

fucking taco niggers get off my board.

Supremely.

Not very much going on today/tonight, I see.

Got a gif of the surprise snot appearance?

I used to want Lauren to marry me. I sometimes get back responses from her PR people when I email her and comment on her videos. I thought eventually we could meet. I could give a shit now. Letting guys use her as a prop to show how popular they are....

Honestly if he didn't work with the fat redditor he might have been /our guy/. Doc and Mharti is pretty good.

Those Digits. The Average White American in Los Angeles County is 45 years old. 39 in Spokane a County Washington. 32.5 in Campbell County Wyomimg.

The Federal Reserve caught on fire.

Kellyanne's a swell gal

Is this an example of the renowned "liberal compassion" that I head so much about?

yeah. my teeth were aligned as shittily as could be before
was a long time ago, i forget about that period of life pretty often. it kinda sucks how through most of my childhood i wasn't allowed to eat apples or other firm fruit, gum, popcorn, or any chewy candy like gummies or taffy

Fuck off, cosplay is fun if you're /fit/. At least that guy got creative with it

An omen?

Indeed.

WHAT

THE FIRE RISES

Can anyone name a more disappointing character?

You got memed on.

What the fuck is going on with this new obsession with that TV show? I watched it once and it wasn't even funny. Why is it suddenly fucking everywhere.

Some cosplayers are good shitposters

>tfw that weekend when Sup Forums shitposted /got/ with white nationalist propaganda until the mods deleted every thread as soon as they were made

Spergs shilling Sup Forums on other boards might usually be obnoxious/10, but that was great.

Iirc Roiland isn't a liberal and said Rick voted for Trump. The writer for his show "Dan Harmon" is liberal.

She looks like a gourd, not sorry.

> adult
> playing dress up with other adults

>when skele awoo is anatomically correct

>fat
>Yankees fan
>advocate for mongodb
The owner of that Twitter account is absolutely disgusting.

They're no fun, but I'm sure you at least have a beautiful smile now

I want to believe so. The spirit of Andrew Jackson must have heard all the Jackson posting and lashed out at the bank in anger. It's going to happen soon.

rick and morty? it's not a new obsession, this shit has been going on for years

Do you get time and a half on the weekends?

The Median Age for A White American in Los Angeles County, CA is 45.

I just wanna see the norks get nuked WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

noted

Do you?

He was a pretty big guy.

Really? I feel like I just now am hearing about it. I thought it was new.

I get 15% on top of my regular 10%. Time and a half is reserved for holidays.

Premiered at the end of 2013 bro.

Fads come and go like the wind.

We shall see.

>best president was a skelly

anybody else very unhappy that gooks haven't been grilled yet?

Seriously I better wake up and find out the foods ready