Drawfag Thread 1829

Drawfag Thread 1829

second rarfag's files until thread 1819: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1828

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244
imgur.com/efvgi6b
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnu-LbcUMAAMVqL.jpg:large)
imgur.com/a/06Hrl
i.imgur.com/b9Kwkg3.jpg
i.imgur.com/0zSXEQZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/O3VOwUe.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting the original character on the left breathing into a Dyson bladeless fan.

Requesting a crossover between Guilty Gear and Boku no Hero Academia, specifically between Zato-1/Eddie and Tokoyami Fumikage/Dark Shadow. As both 'users' of their shadow it's at least somewhat sensible. They could be either talking about morals/justice/philosophy, or sparring with their respective shadows. Perhaps even a costume swap if you wish.

Requesting Hinata and Kenma putting on a puppet show or just playing with Bananya plushes, since their seiyuu do all of the voices for Bananya.

Requsting P-ko

Requesting Anna and Hotaru docking in frilly lingerie with a Twix bar between their breasts.

Requesting Rias hugging the loli from the "free art" 4koma in a comforting motherly way. Outfit is up to the artist preference; if any further references are needed, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Requesting lineart (and maybe color) on this image, please.

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244

Requesting a thick Succubus Attila sitting on male Hakunos face.

Requesting a tea party between these three mons.

Requesting Papi in a military uniform resembling Storm Owl from MMX4, including the beret with Repliforce's insignia.

Requesting Mikasa using an open outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

Requesting a Gyate-kora drawing of Raphtalia(bottom) and firo(top)

Gyate-kora example: imgur.com/efvgi6b

Requesting Ninomiya wearing a bikini similar to the one on the left (pbs.twimg.com/media/Cnu-LbcUMAAMVqL.jpg:large)

Requesting Guts from Berserk fighting a Glavenus from Monster Hunter Generations. Thank you.

Requesting a pov of the viewer surprising Hifumi from behind and pushing her into the pool

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

Requesting Cornelia li Britannia wearing the outfit on the right. Reference source is Mon-Mon.

Thank you for this lovely pic. From /u/.

Requesting Hibiki and Ren embracing underwater

We need more art of those 2 dorks

But in the meantime, requesting Amanogawa Kirara from Princess Precure wearing Raidy's "armor".

Requesting Rukia snuggled up in a blanket cocoon with her head peaking out, saying excitedly to a Wurmple that she now understands why they make cocoons

And also posting one last color WIP for that minorin pic.

Uncensored: imgur.com/a/06Hrl

Good night.

He looks like a young version of Sweet Tooth
r8 m8

bretty gud dude

Bruddy gud

Have a doodle.

requesting loli pepperoncini

Yay or nay?

This is so cute, I'll do this.

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

Requesting color for this Miia.

Color ref: i.imgur.com/b9Kwkg3.jpg

The belt doesnt show the depth/foreshortening caused by being around her waist.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Have fun with it!

c u t e !

Requesting Irina or Kaede doing the Mega Milk pose.
If it's Kaede, have her hold something else, like bowls of pudding.

Requesting any long haired Sup Forums related girls getting haircut bullied.

Requesting Waifu-tan as a fitness instructor getting waifus back into shape.

Raphtalia wearing a wedding dress please, or some kind of shrine maiden outfit please?
I'd be alright with whatever else of her, SFW or otherwise.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

A picture of Tamamo like this but with even bigger breasts, a large Kimono/emperor robe would be cool, and sarashi + fundoshi and/or her also lying on a bed seductively luring the viewer

Requesting Ibaraki giving a footjob to the viewer.

Requesting a pregnant and slightly lactating Meimei from Hundred, happily introducing herself to a guest like proper maid, during her introduction speech she notices that the guest is sporting a visible leaking tent in their pants and quickly points out that out that she is marry to someone and politely asks him to put it away.

would like to request a full body and color draw of my Saiyan OC named Totoma. He is a half human/ half saiyan boy, age 22, and fights for good. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, wears glasses, and has a Saiyan Tail. I would like ether in his saiyan armor (with tail wraped around him), or earth clothes (with tail out). If you draw him in his earth clothes, have him using some Kai energy, as if about to release the "Kamehameha".

requesting a continuation of this image

the guy who won last thread said to have her forcefully breastfeed him

Requesting Muse and Salama licking each other's bellybuttons in a 69 position in their bikinis.

I hope the user who drew my Toko Fukawa request and couldn't stop fapping returns

I'd love to know if they had a site/tumblr/dA/etc

Oh wow. That's a very great picture.

>But in the meantime, requesting Amanogawa Kirara from Princess Precure wearing Raidy's "armor".
I really like the way you think.
Rabu rabu.

Requesting color of Shion wearing a high-leg leotard
color ref: i.imgur.com/0zSXEQZ.jpg
Thanks in advance

forgot pic

Requesting Tokiko doing the Rip and Tear panel.

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

Requesting Female Knight from Maou Yuusha being fucked in the ass fresh out of the bath, droplets of water clinging to her body and flying into the air with each thrust.

Requesting a picture of Wendy, in a pose like this, wearing a dirty diaper.

diaper fags are cancer

Humbly requesting Arturia in her beautiful one piece dress, basking in the sun's warm light while it makes the dress translucent.

Weekly reminder

July 22
>Hammock Day
>Ratcatcher's Day
>Pi Approximation Day
>Summer Leisure Day

July 23
>National Hot Dog Day
>Vanilla Ice Cream Day
>Gorgeous Grandma Day
>Hot Enough For Ya Day
>National Cowboy Day

July 24
>Cousins Day
>Parent's Day
>Auntie's Day
>Tell an Old Joke Day
>Tequila Day

July 25
>Culinarians Day
>Threading the Needle Day
>International Red Shoe Day
>National Carousel Day
>National Wine and Cheese Day

Requesting Muse pinning Salama to the floor and mating press the living daylights out of her bottom bitch

>>National Cowboy Day
I guess I can request my waifu on Saturday.

>Hammock Day

You are doing God's work user.

Requesting Disk wearing a two piece with the tanlines of a one piece please.

i.imgur.com/O3VOwUe.jpg

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting Akira in a sling bikini pouring lotion on her chest while ordering her thong-wearing bitch-boy to start rubbing

>Gorgeous Grandma Day
>Hot Enough For Ya Day
Why, oh why did I read it as a single day.

Requesting Nagisa as Yako's partner in a Home Ec class.

Requesting Ika musume, a inkling girl, and a blooper having a warm hug.

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for the cutest (you), thank you!

Requesting Cyan taking a large dick or dildo in her ass while drooling from the insertion.

If only that bait would work.

Requesting Nancy Lee from Ninja Slayer getting fucked hard by Laomoto Khan.

I'm pretty tempted to draw futa Retoree for that request

Do it.

>draw futa
Please don't

Do it user. I want to see it too

Disgusting

I would rather like to see something more original, like for example Plasmagica as magical girls destroying one of those funky loud-speaker-filled dark monsters like in a PreCure-show.

I am not baiting anyone, when all the girls stuck out there ass an episode ago, my dick swelled thinking she needed something big rammed into her shithole. Nothing more or less.

If you have an uncontrollable urge for futa shit, could I at least be happy with Chuchu instead?

Why is it always the ass? Sodomy is for shit mining degenerate faggots. Requesting dick in pussy instead.

That is fine and dandy for you, I don't want to see that, I want anal shit.

>Chuchu
Never mind, your taste is shit.

Fine and dandy for you but I want sodomy so request that separate from me.

I didn't want futa anyway but if I had to see it, I rather the futa be a character I gave a fuck about. Win-win if you don't want to do it since I didn't care for it.

Fuck that guy, I and at least one other user want to see that Retoree. I'll request it if you're willing.

>July 24
>Cousins Day
>Parent's Day
>Auntie's Day
>Tell an Old Joke Day
>Tequila Day
drunk incest with dad jokes needs to be drawn that day

>fuck the guy who made the request in the first place
>i'm gonna hijack it anyway

I don't give a fuck, as long as it isn't linked to me and claiming to fulfill my request. I don't like Retoree, I don't care for futa, so as long as I am not bothered with the result, I don't give a fuck.

here you go user kun i hope you like it~ I really like asuka and her chara song! take care!

How about he doesn't and we stop shitposting?

Requesting Ranma(-chan) Saotome wearing this swimsuit

>liking things i dont like is shitposting

Beginner here; is learning to draw skeletons the first step towards getting good at drawing aniemoo girls?

Doing shit just to troll and piss someone off is and that is exactly what you are trying to do.

But I legitimately want to see it.
Okay.jpg

I just want to see anal stuff and I don't mind futa like the other guy. Chill.

Requesting the original character on the left breathing into a Dyson bladeless fan.

The conversation should have ended right here

The general was doing great for once until arrived. What is the problem here? Who is mad besides you? Maybe you should hide the post and move on with life man.