Be me

>be me
>negro man
>browse Sup Forums
>trigger everybody by my mere existence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NwSYhDpTYGw
newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/#axzz4ut18OtAy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll be clayton bigsby in no time

But no one on Sup Forums is actually white.

How self-hating do you need to be to be black and post here?

Here's a question.

Do black people have a right to be around white people? If so, why? If not, why is segregation bad?

>Be you
>Nig
>Join Sup Forums

> Thinks Sup Forums isn't half Jew, Nig, Spic, Chink....to begin with

Maybe a tiny bit, but I don't believe we're genetically inferior.

Shut up honkey, I'm half black.

As long as you aren't a liberal no one notices/cares

Hand and timestamp

Do you believe that you have lower IQs, on average over the population? Genetetically higher aggression or lower impulse control?

Most polacks don't give a fuck about your skin color mate.

Sometimes I have the feeling I am the only white guy on Sup Forums and the rest are just negros playing nazis because of the excitement, calling each other niggers.

I believe that whites could be justifiably racist, while blacks cannot. Is that good enough for you? Whiteboi.

You have to go back tho

On what basis do you believe that blacks are not on average less intelligent then whites/Asians/Jews? I feel like there's absolutely no proof otherwise besides muh sociopolitical feels

I was about to say the same thing but look how he types. Small sentences and bad grammer, definitely a nigger.

No, you have to go back, wigger

Nig confirmed

>As long as you aren't a liberal no one notices/cares
Pic related. i want civic nationalists to leave.

>As long as you aren't a liberal no one notices/cares
>implying race is just skin color
I want civic nationalists to leave

No, it's not. I want to know if you would object if I had a whites only town, or state, or country. Do blacks have a god-given right to live around white people and the civilizations they build? I understand slavery is a hitch in this question since we brought you here, but put that aside. Let's say we're talking about spaces where blacks didn't historically live. Do they have a right to stay white, to use restrictive covenants to keep property owners white, etc?

>Hehehe, he types a certain way, he's a nigger cletus
You made that observation off of 2 posts. Neck yourself retard.

not triggered in slightest
I applaud you continuing to exist on your native soil

please BLACK a white woman to trigger the autists here even more

> Sup Forums is White
> Sup Forums
> White
> White People
> on
> Sup Forums

Being this new.

If you're actually black, you're doing it wrong. What you're supposed to do is post a picture of some political books or a bugout bag or something else arguably Sup Forums related asking us to "rate" it, and have your dark hand just visible in the shot.

On average, how many times daily are you called a nigger?

The Average Negroe in LA County CA is 39, the average European American is 45.

T-there are white people here? This place is not what it used to be...

Ha next you will tell me Germany is white!

nigger pepe

pol is mostly mongrels like hispanics larping as white aryans

Sup Forums is 25% "White" on it's best day. And when I say White, I mean Europeans.

If an American posts here, "Le 56%" is in effect. ALWAYS remember.

It probably has more to do you being a faggot, but hey it's anybody's guess.

It’s only nu-Sup Forums that hates niggers. They are just dumb animals that the Jews have been using to cause distraction from the real problem.

Get on my level.

Asking if blacks have a god given right to live around white people is hard to answer. It's like asking a dog if dogs have a god given right to live in your backyard/house. I personally can't answer that. It's not for me to say they do or don't have that right. If I was white, I could make that choice. It's not for me as someone who is not white, to say that it's okay for me to live with you, and IF I was white and put in the position to answer that question, I still wouldn't know the answer. I'd probably lean towards "no", but it's complicated.

>>negro
> man
pick one you fucking nigger ape

You could probably still pass for white in America desu

jeez black people try so hard to make themselves relevant that they paint a frog brown. A FROG
kangz tier nigger attitude

>triracial
Pls post a pic. You aren’t even white so no one cares you post on Sup Forums. I must see this monstrosity.

>Thing pol is serious
MANY LOL'S MY BASED BLACKMAN, BUT THIS BOARD IS IRONIC!!!! YOU ARE WELCOME HERE

REEEEE GET OUT YOU FUCKING NIGGER REEEEEEE! There, you got your response, happy?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

The soil where I have ancestry dating back to colonial America?

Daily reminder that African Americans are at least one-third white.

Insanely so. But I don't give a singular fuck. Free-speech is more important than my "fee-fees" anyhow.

No. I trigger everyone's uncanny valley sense.

Not today. I'll have to figure out which board to do an AMA on next weekend.

Truth be told, Europeans and BLACKS are the true Americans.

Everyone else can fuck off. And I'm not a fan of Blacks to begin with. But truth is truth.

Not for field work.

BASED BLACK MAN DETECTED BASED BLACK MAN DETECED

SOMEONE GET A LADYPEDE QUICK

Post bbc

Wait, you are actually white?

Post proof of highest education attained.

I'll change that.
You NIGGER!
t. master bater

So, in all, what I believe, is that it's not necessarily a right for me or blacks to live in a white country, but if they allow us, we should not complain about petty shit and we should be grateful.

This is why I get upset when I see blacks trying to push the white man's buttons. Telling them that they're racist, acting like they're superior, or acting like white's owe blacks something. All those people are doing is pushing the white man to revolt and creating more white supremacists, etc. If blacks continue this trend, then eventually, the white man will bite back.

I also, again, believe that blacks justify racism, by committing crime and acting stupid. So, if we take away that justification by fixing ourselves, then maybe we'd have a real stance against their view "racism".

I personally don't mind racists, white racists in particular, but I do mind black quite a bit.

IQs aren't a good way to measure intelligence, and are not 100% genetic.

Where?

You're fine anyway since you're in a black country. I was more referring to the American black posters who constantly see other posters from their country talking about how much they want to round up all the niggers and throw them out of the US. Same goes for Jews and other nonwhites, I guess.

I am huwhite as could be.

I would be doxxed if that were the case given how small and overwhelmingly white my high school was, but i'm currently in college.

this. The darkies aren't even a problem without jewish agitators using them as pawns

Yeah niggers like to say that since iq tests consistently confirm what everyone on the planet knows already: niggers are, on average, very, very stupid.

>Check'd

I've got nothing bad to say. You keep doing what it is you're doing.

Stupid by genetics or social/environmental differences?

Cracka boi just because you have the right and freedom to call him a nigger doesn't mean you should. It's rude. It's like calling a girl a bitch while just talking to her. Just have a civil conversation.

disgusting

RB is that you?

B-based white person!

Nobody claims it's 100% genetic you stupid nigger.

>ITT crackers get a high and adrenaline rush by calling a black guy a nigger over the internet
kek

Nigga you know how hard it is to be around WHITE people? Ya'll niggas haven't changed the game since the Chronic Album; I can still fucks wit you.

White people a WHOLE new game since 9/11.
Ya'll niggas might wanna keep up; be we cool.

So, did you graduate, get a GED, or just move on to University?

What I mean is that it isn't genetic to the point where negros are an inherently inferior race. Besides, there are much more qualities that could define self-worth besides simply pure intelligence.

Yea, just 80%

Genetics. Blacks have lower IQs on average due to biological factors for the same reason that they're more athletic on average. Of course that doesn't mean there won't be high-IQ outliers like Ben Carson, but the point still stands. Look up the bell curve.

Also ignore the retards sperging out at you. This is an important redpill; I don't want it to seem like we're trying to tell you that you're stupid. Judging by the fact that you're even here I'd assume you're probably on the higher end of that IQ scale.

it can write

This. You could be the smartest person in the world but still bit the most worthless, beta piece of shit in existence.

Character, ethics, responsibility, and the will to work are also what makes a quality person. If all you have is intelligence, you're just as worthless a those that you despise.

50-80%
Source: Dr. Jordan Kermit Peterson

nothing wrong with being a based as fuck black man, just don't be nigger ;)

I have been lurking here for some time and i think Sup Forums is just a satire and everyone here is just roleplaying

GROSS

Some is satire, some is serious, it's hard to tell.

There is some biological racial IQ gap, but it isn't *entirely* based on biology is what I mean.

Some of the people here are not larping

Explain why there were not any major/important black civilizations

Hard level: pre colonial Sub-Saharan Africa

Also why didn't Sub-Saharan Africans use the wheel prior to colonisation?

>Be me
>Negro AND canadian.

Life on Sup Forums is too easy.

>Empire of Mali
>Ghana
>Liberia before the natives took over
>Songhai Empire
>Ethiopia

Both.

And twin adoption studies control for social factors. Blacks are dumb, and they make self destructive decision for their kids IQ

Never heard of them. Have they ever learned to use iron and the wheel?

As long as you're not my president I don't care.

I don't think European have "racists" per se, unless blacks start to move too close as in case of France. It's xenophobia, not white supremacy.

Only LARPers are bitching about superiority/inferiority. Most here only believes that there are differences between races.

>it isn't *entirely* based on biology
True, a black kid who grew up in a rich upper class community is probably gonna end up better off than some ghetto thug. But at the same time blacks tend to like to associate with other blacks (which is simply an evolutionary instinct, all races do this) and when this happens it causes the formation of these ghetto cesspools that several generations of black kids will end up being trapped in. And once both nature and nurture fail it's basically game over. This associative group preference isn't simply something you can overcome; MLK tried this and it's becoming increasingly clear that it's failed.

eh, I detest black people as a group for their constant chimping but in all fairness the ones I actually end up interacting with are usually pretty pleasant, I've had based black friends since elementary school but you always have to be on the look out for the niggers

so uh...there's that I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>join
I would love to join. Where do I sign up? How do I pay for my membership? No one will issue me a credit card, credit is a white man's game.

youtu.be/NwSYhDpTYGw

IQ tests beez rayciss n sheeit...until we find results we like muhfugga.

newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/#axzz4ut18OtAy

Tl;dr One African ethnic group (Igbo of Nigeria) has an avg IQ comparable to whites.