This is NOT okay

This is NOT okay.

He does NOT have the right to play with our lives like this. All so he can have his little contest with "Rocket Man", he puts all of our lives at risk. And you people love it!? Hell you voted for it. My gf and her kids are terrified right now. TERRIFIED.

The bombs could be falling RIGHT NOW and you people would STILL be celebrating the Oompa Loompa you put in office.

Despicable.

Keep your panties on, leaf. This is how big boys handle their shit.

Best Korea will launch another missile and Trump will negotiate something where the South China Seas joint military ops will die down a bit.

Tomorrow’s my birthday. I hope Trump gives me a happening.

hes not going to do anything, one thing you faggots should have learned by now is that trump is all talk and no action

God I hope he starts a nuclear war and NK's bootleg navigation system accidentally hit canada. I hate leafs so much.

>a fucking leaf
thread discarded

>My gf and her kids
What shade of brown are they?

>My gf and her kids
oh you silly troll

Kill yourself leaf. It's about time we got a good war.

He will do it.

Trump will play his dick role and destroy the USA in the process, perfect. Total Chaos in coming.

>This is NOT okay.
I do not agree.

>He does NOT have the right to play with our lives like this.
He literally does. The last two guys in the job set the precedent.

NK will misinterpret all his pointless barking and start and actual nuclear war to defend itself, kek.

If that happens, then pol has finally won

Happy Birthday

>My gf and her kids are terrified right now
You mean your wife's sons?

You must be a nigger

>my gf and her kids

I trully hope this is a bait. You can't be this much of a cuck. Raising another man's cum is bad, but more then one load? Fucking christ, kill yourself.

Why everyone assume the "one thing" is war ? Judging by how this whole north korea bullshit has been going on and on and nothing ever happening I am pretty certain the the "one thing" is just Trump's way of saying he's changing the channel on his TV

>our lives
Your lives? The only lives ended will be north and south koreans.

you fail to mention this all started because Bill gave NK the technology and Obama avoided them for 8 years

Happy almost birthday my dude
From your family, Sup Forums

He really isn't your president. Fuck off, leaf.

Fuck off Leaf.

You don't have a clue.

>My gf and her kids are terrified right now
This is the best you've got? And you call yourself a Leafposter. For shame.

You are not american, korean, or even japanese. Why do you care? Just let it burn and take care of your own house before trashing other countries governments.

pussy

>Those minerals!
>Those banks!

happy birthday faggot

NK can't do shit, leaf.
You fell for the narrative that NK can actually bomb anyone just to make Trump look like the aggressor.
You obviously don't know shit since you actually date single moms.

Trump is playing 4d chess. Push that fat little fucker in North Korea to the brink and watch him blink/collapse from an internal coup.

This reminds me of the old days when somebody would post something vaguely ominous on Fa- Mys- wherever, and his/her friends would freak out "ahhhh what's he/she doing what does this mean is he/she okay".

I really like this post.

Do you Trumpers SERIOUSLY think this is a good idea?

Is Blumpf putting us ALL at risk just to build up his self esteem? Why???

You realize what happens if NK develops a decent nuclear aresenal right?

They can reunify the peninsula and force us to remain on the sidelines due to a credible nuclear deterrent. War is inevitable. It's just a matter of whether we want it on our terms.