Ann Coulter gets plastic surgery, tries to look like Lauren Southern

Ann Coutler got a shit-ton of plastic surgery and is trying to look/act like Lauren Southern now.

It is completely cringey...but I want to fuck her hard now.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHLhHIXrswc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJnX_1AQDm0
youtube.com/watch?v=nit-Fr9qJtM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJS3EQ_v6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a cunt

The only thing that looks different is her hair.

conservative women

She's fake AF

She didn't get plastic surgery she just ate one too many bagels

admins will kill this thread jsut like the others that question the main stream story (which is not a story at all and lacks any details)

are you kidding?

She got a nose job, work on her eyes, brow-ride and maybe some botox. Possibly a boob-job too

A ledditor not that your wrong but your only saying it because she calks trump on his shit

Ted Danson?

Hi Lauren its time to stop posting nobody cares about you you fucking roastie please kys

You sound like a bitter woman in a catfight.

Take it to facebook you fucking fag.

She's kinda hot now. Never really thought so before.

Damn, Ann looks like THAT?

She was always hot. Based women are hot by default.

She looks fucking disgusting like a dog

I wish I could implant Ann Coulter's brain into Jess Southern's body. That would be the perfect woman

she still looks like an autistic elven witch

jesus ann... and I thought you were above this garbage...

fucking christ.

Ann.................stop.

>Ann Coutler got a shit-ton of plastic surgery
Come on, she just put on some extra make up before that tv appearance...

[spoiler]I really hope she's not pathetic enough to get plastic surgery. I actually kinda like her, and I don't want her to be this much of a loser.[/spoiler]

She looked better before

Only thing that really looks different is her cheeks look like chipmunks now. She's always had kind of a boney face

And a nose job.

She has a whole new fucking face

No.

Her job is to be on tv and to write shitty political commentary books that are 80% quotes from other people, 20% opinionated response to said quotes. Old women are ugly. She's smart, but she's not famous for her genius insights. She's famous because she has the lady balls to say things that would ruin a lesser person's life if they said.

If raising he eyebrows makes her feel better, fine by me. I don't care if post-menopausal women get plastic surgery. The false advertising has no long term consequences for humanity since they can't have children.

women should be thrown off a cliff once they hit menopause

there is nothing cringier than a woman older than 40 desperately trying to still look fertile and attractive

thats not ann coulter. thats some tranny. the hair on the sides of the face to hide the big head. it looks like some ones 5th grade english teacher in drag

She looks like a fucking romulan

To hell with people who get plastic surgery. They should be ridiculed.

She's hot, would bang

Yeah she looks way different to me now.

She's a neocon whore.

>trying to look/act like Lauren Southern
That's funny, because Lauren Southern is trying to be old, single, and childless like Ann Coulter.

She is only for Trump for the money. She sees the new trend and tries to get on board to empty our pockets.

No. She's a genuine white supremacist. She's a New Englander in the old vein of H. P. Lovecraft style racism, and gothic protestant wrath. Neocons are Jews who want the goys in the American military to make the whole world a Jewish safe space.

>Lauren Southern
Nigger, please. You think the American public is watching edgy YouTube videos from a leaf about first world politics for AdSense money? Pic related is what's activating Coulter, 25 year old white power Barbie on Fox News erry day

Those dead eyes tho.

>Judging people and making an entire thread
based upon their looks instead of the content
of the content of their beliefs.
>The current state of /pol. People magazine, the thread.

I can't really see any obvious signs of surgery, but she did change her look a bit. The eyebrows look drawn on and darker than usual. Hair seems darker than usual, too. She looks younger and sexier in that video, honestly.

Then she must've had the best of the best do it, because it's not that obvious, like it usually is. She actually looks better.

i agree ann is fucking hot as shit, i want her

Why are the posed and airbrushed photos the only pictures of her?

Holy shit she looks like that one skinny blonde trap

Thats a long neck.

Ann has been shilling for the neocohens for 20 years. Perhaps she got redpilled.

kek
she shouldn't wear leopard print or any cat print ever again
she's looking like she had work done but it could easily turn into catwoman if she gets more surgeries
>pic related but put women in place of trannies

Probably. She's much more at odds with the Republican establishment now than she was during the Bush years. I think she realized that the country was actually collapsing from within, and neocon foreign policy goals were superfluous if the country ceases to exist.

"Conservative Women" have always done this blue-eyed blonde hair trick.

Coulter, Lahren, Southern etc. They're playing the dumbest people in the country - conservatives. I'm a liberal and I took a bunch of Gadsen flags I bought for $1 and sold them for $20 at a Trump rally.

The best snake-oil customers in the business are fucking poorfag Trumpcuck conservatives. They'll believe/buy anything. The best part is that they sell bullshit TO EACH OTHER on a regular basis.

>never had children
Who the fuck takes her opinion seriously?

Nice numbers, Check'ed and Kek'ed

where the fuck did you get gadsen flags for $1?

is she also into diapers?

uhmmm mommy

How did turning a profit make you feel?

>she's not famous for her genius insights
fucking is, why don't you read her books, fag

Looks like a hoers.

she looks like Fabio

jesus christ what a horseface

This might be the first time I've seen someone who looks better after plastic surgery

>Sup Forums unironically likes Ann Coulter now

Newfags, please go.

How many of (you)s jerked off when Lauren southern posted a POL gif the other day?

holy shit get that woman some fake tits

we can go full bimboification here

Fuck, you are right. I'm a huge Ann fan. Go watch any of her recent Bill Maher appearances pre-2016 Election night and it's clear as day.

She's even acting a little different.

Check out this appearance here too
youtube.com/watch?v=bJnX_1AQDm0

Her on Bill Maher before whatever she did

youtube.com/watch?v=nit-Fr9qJtM

LAUREN SOUTHERN IS A LEAF

>Not wanting to fuck Ann hard before
faggot

Imagine her without the make up and with short hair, she'd totally look like a dude.

Women will pander to us for attention and fortune but they must never be trusted. They will all double cross when the chips are down. They are all treacherous and most will coal burn. They are useful idiots for the time being.

she's still ugly

what the fuck is her deal

She was way cooler/interesting before. She's acting like an asshole now

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJS3EQ_v6w

looks the same to me

This (I hope)

She does look younger, its weird, but she doesn't have the weird facial distortions that some operations would set off. Her lack of wrinkles are strange, but could be all the make up. If you've seen the Miley Cyrus interviews this past week and her Hillary Clinton hug, that's what big facial stuff looks like. She spoke different and had different ticks. I'm not detecting this with Coulter.

it's called aging

>white power Barbie
kek. shes a neocon shill & a nigger lover

Wait are they seriously reporting this? A White Man kills? He wasn't a white man he was a limp dick liberal, antifa wannabe leftest cuck!

>She got a nose job, work on her eyes, brow-ride and maybe some botox. Possibly a boob-job too

no adamsapplectomy?

Too late, she underwent the reprogramming and the kikes repacked her in a shiny new box.

makeup

I'm not convinced Southern is a legit grill, until I see the vagina she's a tranny.

she sounds like a man.

women are thotsss

Just makeup.

did she get tits?

do both have cocks?

hotter if do

tgitrls > girls

brow lift for sure

hideous face

she has the puffy cheeked look of a botox victim

this also causes the eyelids to inflate

Shes gotta clear the cobbwebs from her stinking fish hole somehow.

>not enjoying the Anus.

ann is ugs

best she can do is get big fake tits and ass

Never thought she was attractive and the picture of her reaffirms my belief. Bottled blonde nig fucker

>Ann Coulter is trying to act like Lauren Southern

Wood berry

Her appearance is part of her career, it only makes sense that she got some common work done.

This has to do that she is decades post wall now as she is over 55 years old.

Of course since she has money she will try to look younger then she really is but in reality those beef curtains dried up 15 years ago (completely).

Do you have the gas mask cosplay?

Looks good for 55. We need to stop insulting the few based female celebrities out there.

>white power barbie

lolno, she is literally dating a great ape niggy.

its called "waxing your eyebrows then drawing new ones"

Ann has evolved into a chola. how ironic