THE MADMAN DOES IT AGAIN

ANT WHITE MEDIA MELT DOWN IN 5

FLASH RALLIES ARE THE FUTURE

EXPECT US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4H6qn7g9nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good job guys. we gotta do these weekly

Dude just disappeared after Charlottesville a few months back what was he doing?

>has march at statue
>the next day statue gets taken down as a response
>Richard Spencer and friends nowhere to be seen during its actual removal

really makes you think

>more tiki-torches
>holding the march in Charlottesville again
Richard Spencer is controlled opposition. If he wasn't a fed he wouldn't lack the optics to go back there and bring those gay ass torches. Don't accept this retard as any sort of leader

>richard spencer

I dont' care for him. Why the fuck can't he go to the gym and get rid of his manboobs? He looks like shit. Also he was just talking shit about Christians. What kind of retarded divisive shit is that?

David Duke and Jared Taylor are far superior.

this shit will get people in the media talking about the alt-right. all press is good press

blue checkmark somewhat surprised to learn harry potter is not real

forgot pic jfc

Soros check finally clear?

charlottesville AGAIN? fucking CIA has fallen so far, they're too lazy to travel more than a stone's throw from langley

Lmao thread is full of spooks

> d.dont do anything in the real world goyim, those types of people are Jews just stay on the internet

Richard Spencer is by far the most annoying person. hes the next David Duke, meaning everything he'll ever get near will turn to shit.

This event was totally peaceful and within the law. If they take the statue down now it'll reflect badly on the authorities.

WE MAINSTREAM NOW BOIS, THANKS FOR THE FREE PUBLICITY, FOX

>he was just talking shit about Christians

Awww, boo fucking hoo. Maybe you should ask big daddy jeebus to change your soiled nappy.

>looks like shit
He's looking a lot better lately. Give him some credit.

user might actually think those big forehead/fat photoshops are real

Not saying that at all. If Spencer and friends were more ballsy like Antifa, the statue might actually stay. Instead they go protest at night then do piss all when the statue is actually about to be taken down. Why don't they go there and fight when all the nigs are there hootin and hollerin for the shit to be taken down?

>12 people
>tiki torches
>polos
Why does Spencer make all these protests so lame and pathetic?

It was a good decision to lay low for a bit after that.

Atheist scum are the fathers of cutural marxism and communism.

Your arrogant disbelief in the metaphysical is the destroyer of white civilization.

Are you daft? If white nationalists start starting violence they'd get classified as terrorists almost immediately. Gorilla actions like this are the model.It works really well for generation identitaire.

because he is controlled opposition focused on making the """""alt right""""" look pathetic

The way I look at it, is even if it is at night and shit it represents the normalization of this type of event and thinking. Even with how bad Charlottesville went this is basically saying get used to it he isn't going anywhere. Normalization especially in this phase of the movement he is a part of is key, we need to get out there and spread our ideas and ourselves amongst as many people as we can

Fighting your enemy is bad PR, goyim. You need to appear as weak and pathetic as possible to gain support from the normies.

Holy shit one of you get out there and just go shoot the fucker dead.

THEY'D NEVER EXPECT IT TWICE IN THE SAME SPOT! HE'S LIKE LIGHTNING!

Is it Atheism that makes Catholics kiss the feet of niggers?

GET IN HERE

there was no antifa there dumbass, they didn't even know we'd be there

In my opinion, before the pedophile big bankers, Milo and Richard Spencer will be the first to be shot.

atheism is superior
it's seems that humans are wired to be supersticious

To reject weakness is a simbol of greatness

>believes in fairy tales
>doesnt understand reality
>muh atheist boogieman
So let me ask you what exactly is it about christianity that makes it more credible than islam? If you had been born in the middle east you would be a muslim.

Tell us all why anyone should believe in the birth and ressurection of jesus christ. The bible is literally about cucking and immigrants, and joseph is forced to raise his wife's son because he is cucked by god.

That is literally where the cuckold fetish comes from.

The "alt right" should drop the gay tiki torch/polo bullshit and be more radical. Taking notes from Golden Dawn and doing community outreach in poor, white rural areas would also be more productive than prancing around in Mormon clothes in liberal big cities.

>Harry Potter isn't real
This ANNIHILATES the lefty

>Harry Potter isn't real

>called it white nationalism instead of supremacy
Interesting

letting people live out their delusions is the destroyer of white civilization top to bottom, from the economic lobbyist elite to the strung out, pozzed crackwhore. you're somewhere in the middle, but you're still deluded.

YAAAAAAAS
Because the last one sure turned out swell. Oh wait. It didn't. And Spencer is probably a plant.

eh this shit is going to be cringey until they can summon ten thousand people at a time for it

pic related

>Harry Potter isn't real

says the guy who will go to jail for being in this thread

It wasn't taken down it was covered up and alt right guys were taken down the covers for weeks but they finally barricaded it so if you cross the barricade you're trespassing.

This. I didn'tk now Sup Forums was infested with stupid stormfags who are in reality closet God-hating leftists. Disgusting.

WITH FUCKING TIKI TORCHES AGAIN WTF

The plebs are asking too many questions about the Las Vegas shooting, quick, let's call out the controlled opposition to / the media away from this story.

>Implying people still care about this CIA asset

> optics
sheep fag

>88
Definitely.

Undoubtedly. Working in the community espcially at a local level is key. You need to build dem mannerbunds up so you can beat out the feds and shieeet

How did he fix his gyno?

>tfw they are actually calling us white activists
really curious to see what the average white viewers thought of that term

>Richard Spencer

COINTELPRO

Jezeuz chrust why are lefty memes so abhorrent?

Every event they do is peaceful and law abiding. Doesn't stop lefties from turning it violent and Spencer and those fags know it which is why they do it

>harry potter isn't real

No, but mass atheism is the very same product of the thing that does. Marxism.

He said after the last one that he'd keep coming back, like how Milo and the rest of the 'alt-lite' keep going back to Berkeley.

Reminder that christianity is about as leftist as it gets, especially the gospels
>yes goyim give away your posessions to the poor
>if you dont forgive your enemies they win
>hello this is your savior, born to a jewish carpteter and his underage wife
>did we mention he was cucked?
>literally tries to guilt people for having their doors locked
>yes goyim keep your doors unlocked if you dont keep your enemies out they win

>look at your savior as he spends most of his life with a harem of 12 men and a prostitute

>oy vey goyin why don't you go get arrested by attacking city employees while they take down a statue
really makes me shalom

Christianity is anti materialism which is staunchly anti leftist and anti (((banker))). Im not even a christcuck. Kill yourself LARPagan

This. Spencer is 100% Fed.

All the attention they give the statues doesn't help because for decades no one even cared till these faggots started bringing attention to them

HOLY SHIT, WERE GOLDEN LADS

Let me know when Christians are willing to do something about this. Til then I'll not be tithing to a cuckold organization.

Anyone who supports or marches with spencer is a bitch. You people aren't helping the white race by having fag ass tiki torch marches. Whining about race problems doesn't help whites either. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. YOU FAGS DESERVE TO BE SMACKED YOU NEVER FUCKING STRIKE BACK.

source?

>oy vey goyim they aren't going to take down that statue if you don't antagonize them, just lay back and let yourselves be replaced quietly
thanks for the mitzvah

Liev Schreiber is a kike. It's for the best that he abuse his own children.

>can't legally or normally get people to condone tearing down U.S. history
>hire an unlikable strawman to LARP as a nazi and "defend" said history
>public is now 100% on your side to remove it

Good. The more rallies the more the Overton Window shifts to the right, and "reasonable pro-white ideas" become more acceptable because it is considered less extreme than what the media portrays Spencer as. You need as extreme demonstrations as possible so that the threshold for "right wing extremism" becomes further right.
Anyone insulting people for demonstrating in the real world is a fed trying to convince people not to do anything. But most actual people on Sup Forums know this, but I still have to say it for the newfags who actually think all the people who insult real-world demonstration are actual Sup Forumsacks.

>oy vey goyim, go do something illegal so we can arrest you, you're not doing anything if it's peaceful

>anyone who shitposts on /pol counter signalling activists is a BITCH! you arent saving the white race with pepe frogs

I never said I was a Catholic.
Nothing wrong with voluntarily contributing to charity.
Nothing wrong with forgiving someone who is worth forgiving.
born as God's son*
Multiculturalism wasn't something to worry about back then. You could safely keep your doors open at night. That's something that a Christian society strives for, and it's also something that you don't seem to comprehend what-so-ever you stupid nigger.

>Christianity is anti materialism which is staunchly anti leftist
This is objectively incorrect. The left is anti materialistic, the right is materialistic and greedy. Capitalism is BUILT on materialism

excepting patriarchum

good sheeit

Don't be such a faggot kike, you know all this larping only has one outcome, the destruction of the statue. If you want to keep the statue and really cared then you'd get local citizens to sign petitions and hold town hall debates. You're not winning any fucking normies over by larping as a baby KKK and Spencer and all those fags know that

doing stuff like this is more important. Sure i agree that the statues been taken down should be protested but it needs a serious follow up

By the way, if you faggots don't fuck off back to r*ddit and stop attacking the Alt Right, we're taking down Infowars and r/the_donald. Just a heads up.

>born as God's son*
Thats an interesting way of saying my wife's son Jesus. Just admit that joseph was a cuckold and that is where the fetish comes from. If you can't you admit to being delusional about your own beliefs.

Stop thinking in collectivist terms. Think of people as individuals, and then you may be able to see action on their part.

Spotted the Hebrew

Nice try

>public is now 100% on your side to remove it
Nice narrative Chaim, but the majority of the public didn't want any statues removed. It was always a power play by the left and they don't need spencer to justify shit.

>Russia is our friend
Yeah, he’s definitely controlled opposition

The burden of proof lies on you, not me. Prove he was cucked, cuck.

You are nonsensical. People are starting to get off their ass and do something about it and you are screaming at them.
>PEOPLE WHO GET OFF THEIR ASS AND DEMONSTRATE ARE BITCHES!! YOU NEED TO SIT ON YOUR ASS ALL DAY AND STOP SITTING ON YOUR ASS ALL DAY WHILE I SIT ON MY ASS ALL DAY AND NEVER STRIKE BACK AT ANYONE EXCEPT WHITE NATIONALISTS!
>Whining about race problems doesn't help whites either.
Oh I see, don't voice your concerns and don't demonstrate. You totally aren't a fed trying to discourage people. Not at all.

>I believe God impregnated a woman 2000 years ago
>Burden of proof is on you

huh

>the left
>anti materialistic
No wonder you're such a dumb piece of dog shit. Go read Marx. He was strongly anti-spiritualist and very pro-materialistic.

>oy vey goyim petitions are so important you have to win over normies by race-cucking, this is a popularity contest
It's not, removing the statues polled to be unpopular, less than 30% of the population actually supported it. Referring to these people as Klansmen just shows how much of a triggered Jew you are.

What I'm saying is that he can't disprove what happened.

What have these fucks done? Have any whites been helped by them? The Golden Dawn in Greece is actually doing something about problems to our race. They have food drives, they donate blood. They aren't having fag ass tiki torch rallies about statues. They have and will fight commies. Unlike these cretins.

Lee pushed McLellan's shit in.

New video.....

>youtube.com/watch?v=k4H6qn7g9nI

Any organization with more than one person in it is collectivist. What the fuck are you even talking about? Spread your christcuck disease to brown people, i'm sure they'll appreciate it.

You do know support of White Nationalism grew after Charlottesville, right? And TRS tripled in membership. Not everyone blindly listens to your fellow jews at CNN, kike. Your pathetic "DONT DO ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE GOYIM" narrative is falling apart at the seams.

>oy vey goyim if you're not living up to my standards you're not doing anything
>go be like golden dawn, its not like they had decades of a head-start on you
wew, tons of mitzvahs ITT

>You do know support of White Nationalism grew after Charlottesville, right?

citation needed