Post pictures symbolizing the death of western civilisation here

What picture is the epitome of the cycle of decay western civilisation is currently going through?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/this-my-little-pony-resume-does-not-seem-to-be-a-joke-1258937452
pjreddie.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO

this is a good thing

what the fuck goes in her mind?!!! SHE"S A FUCKING BOER. used to be at least

Stick kike has no place in the 21st century. People were going to move on from religion at some point. That time us now.

probably her daughter Will be a cutie

all babies are fat

If this picture doesn't infuriate you you do not have a penis.. it's really that simple

jealous ivan
let other people live their lifes

I am ugly but I don't try to screw other lifes

>Much to think about
This is becoming more can that i'd like in Sweden

This is the average resume in 2017

jealous of what? she has perfect facial genetics and yet she adopts two fucking hideous subhuman baboons. do you even know how FUCKED UP intrerracial adoption is? how sick it looks? I'm not jealous of anything - I'm pissed that they do shit like that without fucking off from the White Civilization we all share

It doesnt
KEKstianism is dead and it needs to go. Its a religion for 3rd miserable spics and it can't sustain itself anymore

wat

>cherry picking
As expected of a commie.

3rd world*

>kek a white supremacy Simbol
>a spic worship deity
>simbol of murica neet trumptards

really makes me think

Is this real?

These kids are her adopted children and many black people aren't happy with her dressing the male kid (older one) as girl. They also point out that Charlize being a White South African has the intention of adopting black S. African for the use of child abuse.

When the fox is the gatekeeper to the henhouse.

>tfw no qt pagan gf to destroy christcuck religious symbols with

Yes, it does. For starters, being an atheist and moral simultaneously is completely illogical and only brainlets see that as somehow rational. Secondly, religion keeps people's degenerate tendencies in line and gives inspiration to be a better person.

>reps for jesus brah

a DYEL manlet would never understand, really.

nothing wrong with this

Why is every celebrity kid a tranny?

aww peanuts!

As always, brunette is the cutest.

Surely to God that aint real.
Surely.

as sacrifices.

is that seth rogan behind her?

shut the fuck up diego

die fag enabler

Fuck you. Jesus was a martyr.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

well, at list the girl does look like a male now

And she abused her adapted son.

So was Heather Heyer :PPPPP

yes, you get it. women were a mistake. i will not be around any woman who is glued to a phone, which is about 90% of them.

I'd rather hire this freak than some unqualified roastie

Why is f2m the only ones that ever look passable

A spic that doesn't hate gays? You're a disgrace to Catholics.

>vim

In order to be a martyr you need to die for a good cause, not because the TV told you to protest the president.

Never forget who allowed this to happen. Who was inactive when action was required?

that's not abuse, that's trying to force a nigger to do something it doesn't want to do. see every episode of COPS ever made

if you check statistics we used to have way more acceptance of gays before your massive gay propaganda machine started

This is the Alpha Chi Omega chapter at CU Boulder. They probably have more fatties per capita than any other house, though I haven't been in a few years

Yeah, that's a pretty good one.

Eventually they'll get their way. Liberals will destroy the integrity of white nations until they are taken.

What fascinates me is the future; as with all white men.

It's clear to me what will happen. Civilization will crumble and whites will eventually be remembered as magical fucking elves that the rest of the shitskins aren't even sure existed at all. How entertaining.

3 are empty gestures, one is actual goods worthwhile to people in crisis. Nice try schlomo

Because being an ugly, skinny guy isn't very outstanding, especially in a world full of nu males and somali inbreds.

in 40 years they will Say the same about you
don't get me wrong, a multicultural lgbt atheistic superpower is in my best interests

You don't get any shit about how important Jesus was. For the first time ever in the history of human kind, a man had the brilliant idea in wich btw Western Civilization is founded: all men are equal, all men are sons of the same Father; every man has something inherently to it's being that make him valuable.

We are still struggling with that idea, and only GOD knows how many more men will have to die trying to make us see the obvious.

We all live in this prison planet.

there is no such thing as black S.African
poor delusional girl. she hardly has agency, since she's obviously mentally ill
this

It is real

jezebel.com/this-my-little-pony-resume-does-not-seem-to-be-a-joke-1258937452

Vim's fine, but why the fuck do you think you need to put it on a resume.

its being*
sorry

Counting chickens before they hatch?

Whats so bad about this?

Wow I've never thought of this

But you're right

Maybe their dad's generation stole all the testosterone and none left for the horrible excuse for a generation

>For starters, being an atheist and moral simultaneously is completely illogical and only brainlets see that as somehow rational.

You're a dip, it's not that Atheists aren't moral, it's that they aren't foolish enough to define morals as explicitly having to be unchanging guidelines from a God that lives outside our Universe. So I guess it's true that Atheists aren't moral if religious people are allowed to define the word in their own terms.

Religions change their morals all the time and give the excuse, "No no, God didn't change his mind, the imperfect, fallen Humans just mistranslated it wrong because they are shit and God is perfect. Did I mention that God is perfectly perfect in every perfect way?"

>Secondly, religion keeps people's degenerate tendencies in line and gives inspiration to be a better person.

Religion keeps mildly weak/stupid people's degenerate tendencies in line. The strong willed intelligent people can manage themselves fine and nothing will fix the truly broken/inferior unless they have their lives micromanaged 24/7. Sorta like how famous Black Athletes don't blow their money at a rate regular Blacks do because they have a bunch of Jew financial managers handling their cash and finances for them.

i angers me and i'm not christian, destroying something that people enjoy , public art/ spiritualism is destroyed because these edgy cows are on their period.

When you see it..

>The fall of britain
This seriously brings a tear to my eye. Will there still be a europe when my grandkids inherit the earth? I'm so scared guys. I don't want the marxists to win

no way this is real

Better start saving up for a robot.

>Alright, the Moon's just up here to the left.
>>Ummmm... I'll just take three rights instead. It's safer.

I wasn't raised by my father, he died. I was raised by my grandfather.

But you know what I noticed?

I noticed that they wanted to give their children a better future so desperately that they forgot to teach them what it meant to be men.

I also noticed the only black guy who worked his ass off for his dream is surrounded by virtue signaling cunts while trying to land men on unexplored planets.

>Religion keeps mildly weak/stupid people's degenerate tendencies in line
Only brainlets can tell themselves this lie.

As I said, it's illogical to not be religious and not also want to destroy everything and be a total degenerate. Brainlets really would not understand, and would just keep on thinking they're "too intelligent" for religion under their own delusion/lack of perspective.

when the only person working is a black guy, something is seriously wrong

This is real. pjreddie.com

I literally got patted down by a Muslim Paki on a flight change through Heathrow, just for deplaning. I'm a slim, fair native born American white man who has never been arrested. Fuck the UK for the rest of my life for that humiliation, will never spend a farthing for it or utter a single good word about the kingdom. I hope Britannia dies asap and forever

I has a question.
No seriously, I do. And I want honest answers.

Do you guys honestly expect a civilization to be immortal? Western civilization, as it were and is, was always going to die. All civilizations do, and they all basically run through the same basic points in their lives.
In the end, the successor will inevitably be superior to ours, as every successive superior society is.

So why can't you just accept this inevitability and roll with it?
Fighting it is pointless because nature and time are immortal for the most part. It's better if you just get smart, get skilled, and flow with time and nature. Let societies live and die. And the people attached to them as well.

>when the only person working is a black guy, something is seriously wrong
Relax. He might just be there to steal office supplies.

>keeps degenerate tendencies in line
What have you been smoking and can i have some?

Forgive them father for they know not what they do