NeoFag

Why are they so left leaning?

Retards gravitate towards echo chambers. I imagine that website just got the reputation as being pretty faggy by coincidence a while ago and then it was flies to the turd. Perhaps most of the admin team happened to be on the same idiot-band wavelength and built the forum's reputation up with bans and virtue signalling.

I honestly doubt there is a very interesting story behind that shithole.

Literally a whole site based around basement dwelling losers playing video games and jacking each other off online 24/7.

dunno but I'm pretty bored, so.. neogaf salt thread?

>Welcome to Sup Forums

Yes

It's literally an echo-chamber the likes of Reddit that circle-Jenks and venerated absolute tripe, and will gleefully destroy you if you express even the slightest differing opinion from the norm, or if you actually have taste in gaming. It's the same shit as Spacebattles and SV.

I was banned there for speaking my mind. They are a bunch of libtards.

Moderation infiltration

Same thing happened to GAF and SA

>Lazy Admin hires left-leaning catlady/soy boy mods because they do it for free eagerly
>Shitlib mods prune all wrongthinkers over time. Lazy admit lets it happen because he likes high banrates
>chilling effect + group polarization sets in and forum culture swings hard left

What you just described is Sup Forums. Good job

Every single person in that forum who actually makes an account is either an obese cuck, spic, nig, jew, or a supreme gentleman. The fags argue about how female characters in games dress, and call CNN right leaning. They have absolutely no self awareness, banning people for saying that females playing iphone games arent actual gamers.

basically this, they are afraid they will lose the protection with Trump, fuck, they are on a 8 year prosperity run, with only one arrest

Oh my god! The salt is so unbearable. I couldn't even look in the offtopic forum because of all the daily "TRUMP GETTIN' IMPEACHED ANY SECOND NOW!", "TRUMP RUINED MY LIFE!" and "U R A WHITE SUPREMACIST IF ________" threads.

Imagine taking all the libtards from Sup Forums and putting them all on one forum together. That is NeoGAF, my friends. The mods are all brainwashed libtards.

I would say raid the place, but it takes half a year to get an approval.

Curated discussion by politically motivated moderators selectively banning posts they disagree with

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber
dissenting opinions get the most viewed because of (you)s. practically nothing is banned here, most offtopic threads are just moved. no up/down vote system to denote what the majority of bots thinks about something. because you are user you can talk about anything you like and someone will listen to you. because of this conglomeration you have some of the most idiotic shitposts imaginable and yet some of the best gems the internet has ever created. thats the best part about Sup Forums.

>[word banned on gaf]
imagine willingly censoring yourself. Imagine doing it even when quoting someone else

HOL UP

Developers/Studios/Companies who get paid by Soros and consorts to fag up their games with Diversity. So they get naturally buthurt if you call them out on their ((shit))

All websites with political leanings are self reinforcing.

People that don't toe the party line are driven out or leave to find fellow company. This is a continuous process and leaves the website mostly one sided.

Its basically the same people. Sup Forums is right-leaning, neogaf is left-leaning, reddit is mixed, but segregated by subreddit.

Is this a rhetorical question or are you so retarded that you needed to make an entire thread just to ask that?

This.

You're allowed to insult and shitpost threads you don't like there so long as you are on the same side as the mods.