Bleach

Spoiler and Pics are out. Bleach will 100% end before issue 39.

Renji releases bankai, but Yhwach breaks it.
Aizen takes the opportunity to unleash his attack, though Yhwach mocks him for siding with Ichigo against a common enemy.
Aizen uses way of destruction 99. Ryuutenmetsu (Five dragons of heavenly destruction?). Reiatsu in the form of dragons attack Yhwach but he shrugs it off and closes in on Aizen, delivering a punch to the gut that sends Aizen flying.
Then Ichigo attacks from behind.
Yhwach: I see it all.
Then he breaks Zangetsu completely and fires an arrow blows a large hole through Ichigo's abdomen and arm.
Yhwach: Farewell Ichigo, perish together with Soul Society.
Ichigo?: I see, so you're seeing Kurosaki Ichigo.
Ichigo takes the form of Aizen and Yhwach is caught by surprise by the real Ichigo, who fires a getsuga that blows him away.

Aizen is gay for Ichigo.

hope you like getting banned for flooding

Kill yourself shitposter-kunt

Of course Ichigo is the only person to ever beat him. Should have known his god complex was a desire born from no one domming him.

Unfortunately Yhwach dommed Ichigo and sucked him dry so now he's pissed.

shitposting is still shitposting shitposter-kun

kill yourself autist

Then stop posting, what's your point? At the least I posted spoiler.

>Bleach will 100% end before issue 39
And what issue are we on now?

What a retard.

This chapter will be in Issue 34.

Issue 34

This chapter right now is part of 34 which is officially coming out on Monday.

If the OPN text can be trusted then it seems like Aizen saved Renji and that's why Yhwach said "Uniting in fron ot a common enemy is a loser's habit."

We expect nothing else from you, Renji.

>Aizen join up with the good guys
>it finish the story after battling the main villain

Tite Kubo ripped off Naruto ending and compared Aizen to Orochimaru?

>Editor's note: Victory or Defeat's/The match's decided!? A mortal flash!!
Ok, it really is ending in the next few chapters.

Aizen coudn't predict that Ichigo has the ultimate Gary Stu powers.

Did he just decapitate Yhwach?

Will Kubo manage a visually coherent splash page before the end?

Orochimaru did it better.

>Ichigo: That's it?
>Ichigo transforms into Aizen.
>Aizen: Do I look really like Ichigo Kurosaki to you.
It's just like my fanfictions

Of course he didn't. Hell don't be surprised if it does less damage than his Gran Ray Cero Getsuga that Yhwach crushed with his bare hands since he's been sucked on by Yhwach.

He could've at least said "When were you under the impression that i'm ichigo"

You had 1 job Kubo.

I don't think so yet. We are just getting started. Last chapter was the beginning fight, this chapter is getting into the 1/4th of the way through. So now we have 5 more chapters after this.

Okay faggots, which thread is the real thread? You all acting like fucking children?

>mangasail
What the hell

>Even when Kubo does what anons wanted with Aizen he still fails to do it right.

you are a narutard

Aizen just wants to kill God and not let anybody rule him.

Orochimaru became a good guy because "LOL Horcrux back to life, so now I'm good".

>mfw it was victory
So this is how it ends uh.

>Putting Given name before family name

It doesn't even sound good. Back to wherever the fuck you came from

>I see all possible futures
>Since when were you under the impression that you had a future?

Kubo c'mon, help us out here.

Pic related. Wew.

The one without CIA in the fucking OP?

No idiot it's because Orochimaru realized being blatantly evil doesn't work out. He was still alive as the curse marks so he knows it's betternto suck up to the heroes by helping so he can get to do mad science and get freed from jail and become immortal like he always wanted.

a gook did this

>he didn't reread the Viz version yet.
I see.

Decapitation in order

guy i justw ant ichigo to use 'bleach' as a release command by the end of the manga do yo uthink it'll happen guys please tell me itwill ;~;

No, Orochimaru just went good guy because "LOL I'm Horcruxed back to life." Also, Itachi sealed away his soul and yet he was allowed to come back. Retconning much?

Aizen isn't a good guy, he's still fucking evil. He just hates how Juha Bach is essentially the new God and doesn't want anybody to rule over him.

Nah I just think Orochimaru did it better. The only good thing to come out of the World War arc with Kaguya and Uchiha wankfest.

If there was any time where I actually want Niggastream to not translate correctly it would be right now.

>since when were you under the impression that you are looking at ichigo
as opposed to
>so it is ichigo that you see

Nah. Just hurt real bad. Then Ishida will shoot him with the arrow. Then a twist.

Is current Ichigo still not on par with Dangai Ichigo?

What you have: so it is ichigo that you see?

What you want: since when were you under the impression that you are looking at ichigo?

What you'll get: what're ya crying about dipshit, I ain't Ichigo, gangsta!

what if Uryuu shoots Ichigo with the arrow and kills the quincy part of him or just kills him after and takes the hot rukia/orihime/tatuski/kukaku pussy for himself

Orochimaru always found ways to survive. He even became a snake Itachi had to burn after sealing him away. Then his cells tried to take over Kabuto so he was still alive even as that before controlling them.

Orochimaru realized he was in a shonen manga and understands it's better to help the heroes so he can experiment on people Naruto doesn't care about in the future.

Doesn't seem so.

Why didn't Ichigo use his Vollständig yet?

aizen just managed to allow ichigo to get a solid blow on the main villain

what did orochimaru do against the juubi/juubito/juubidara/kaguya? nothing, he just helped during the god tree section along with every fucking other character

Nope. He was completely fused with Zangetsu then, and despite the fact Zangetsu hadn't evolved to the state its in now, the fusion put him on a literal godlike level back then.

I think its possible for Ichigo to reach the same evolution with his new bankai but we will never see it

Quick, post in which threads you're the most active besides Bleach ones.

>Ichigo?: I see, so you're seeing Kurosaki Ichigo.
>Ichigo takes the form of Aizen and Yhwach is caught by surprise by the real Ichigo

It just fucking keeps happening

man this is one of the reasons why bleach fucking sucks right now. there's no possible way to even know and we're so late in the story its just going to get a wash. ichigo hasn't been in any real fight for over a year and this is how its going to end.

>mfw Aizen didnt know about Ginjo
That's the real tragedy

>Someone who can see EVERY FUTURE AND ALTERNATE FUTURE getting tricked by KS bullshit

Exactly. He does jack shit and is awarded for it because of Naruto's bias. He did the bare minimum and got awarded for it.

Now he has two kids and gets to hijack the bodies of whoever he wants.

Bad guy teaming up with good guys against a common enemy is nothing new, nothing fucking new

He was put under the influence of Kyoka Suigetsu long before The Almighty awakened
dont forget this black mass of eyes that makes him unfun to even watch fight is a new thing

He was tricked before using that ability though.

Nippon X-Men

He probably did, his name should've etched into history books in Soul Society.

That's the point, if he's not using it sure, but the moment he activated it against Ichigo he should have seen Aizen using KS

They he should have been able to figure out what Ginjo actually was which he obviously didn't. Either he heard his story and ignored him like a fool or he didn't know about him.

The equivalent is Obito, who did a lot in the final battle.

The Allmighty sees the future not the past nor the current timeline. If he was already under KS's spell he wouldn't figure that shit out.

None. Sometimes I get into the Jojo thread but not much because I still need to catch up with the latest chapters and I want to avoid spoilers.
Bleach is the only manga I still follow, and only because of my waifu.

>Spoiler and Pics are out. Bleach will 100% end before issue 39.

Nope. There can be some leeway with the new series.

Yeah Aizen is the Obito of this situation.

Except better than every Uchiha.

Jump already has more series than they usually do, because nothing of the last round of new series was axed. Now they have to remove two more to make place for the three series they are adding this time (not counting Mononofu which was already btfo). There is absolutely no leeway.

One Piece threads and Drawfag threads here on Sup Forums

We're talking a couple of weeks.

>reading localized kiddie garbage from VIZ Media
off yourself scoundrel

He was put under the influence before he activated the allmighty though.

And now Aizen is permanently in "since when were you under the impression" mode.

In other words, there is no need for Aizen to activate Kyoka Suigetsu, it's already active and everything Yhwach can see is bullshit.

I'm not saying it's not ending, but it doesn't have to end before the new series start.

Same with Nisekoi.

>Shikai Ichigo who mixed Getsuga with Gran Ray Cero did barely any damage
>Bankai Getsuga cuts Yhwach in half

BnHA

Seems doubtful.

Despite Ichigo better understanding his powers now, nothing he's shown in his "True" form comes close to the raw power seen on display in his final fight against Aizen. He vaporized a mountain with a casual swipe, shattered a space-time distorting spell field with a gesture, and tanked what looked like a damn-near nuclear-tier blast with just an arm, and only received some cosmetic burns and clothing damage.

Theoretically, now that he fully understands himself, his "Potential" is now higher than it was then...but shit's ending, so we'll never see such a thing.

really, orochimaru was a terrible villain. while he proceeded a lot of plot points and the story could not have happened without his presence, his goals had no motives or justifications other than "durr my parents died when i was 5" nor did he ever really accomplish any of them

now that makes much more sense

Issue 39 comes in 4 chapters. See you when we celebrate chapter 686/7 as the end.

You prefer niggerstream's gangsta bullshit and inaccurate scans?

>Oh-Etsu
Let's nuke Viz.

I hope threads to thread like a ghost who appears suddenly out of no where then soon after without a trace.

>Ichigo takes the form of Aizen and Yhwach is caught by surprise by the real Ichigo, who fires a getsuga that blows him away.

What does that mean? Was Aizen showing nothing in particular, but rather "your worst fear" or "your worst regret" or something like that?
Is that his bankai?

What these two said. Also the buyfag thread.

Oh fuck, fucking Aizen, fucking Kubo, fuck

>mfw I just realized Nimaiya is basically Askin with glasses

It's actually kinda funny that they tried to niggafy the name.

If Bleach gets a double final chapter like Naruto, it's believable that it can end in 38. But not if it has just 3 chapters. No way.

What? no, he just used his shikai to make himself Ichigo in front of Yhwach.

He wanted to be immortal and be a dick.

The rest of his motives decayed into that obsession. And he ends up getting the immortality he wanted in the end because he helped the heroes.

This is more like Gin's attack on Aizen.