I'll wait...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champa
youtube.com/watch?v=uCWvIhGBu-Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142026049/#142061936
thekbh.org/waysdark.htm
btrtoday.com/read/themeweek/positivity/monday-positivity-week/
youtube.com/watch?v=hsmNw5r7n2Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems#Inflict_injury_on_oneself_to_win_the_enemy.27s_trust
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reconquista spain

Israel

Maybe Burma? There seems to be some rather based chaps over there in East Asia.

United States of America. Our wars for Israel have high body counts

China, you mean the country that was ruled by Muslim Mongols for 97 years as the Yuan Dynasty?

Serbia would have killed them all if it wasn't for you meddling yanks

>Based China
You have to go back

Mongolian are Buddhist.

I'm sad to admit this.

Europe dying right now is well deserved.

Vietnam. Deleted an Islamic kingdom: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champa
There are Islamic terrorists and separatists in China. Ever heard of any Muslim acting up in Vietnam?

Agree.

china has a problem with knife attacks in the autonomous sandnigger chink halfling territory
doesn't seem so based to me

>from approximately the 2nd century
Muslims weren't even created until 4 centuries later.

The only thing you did was subjugating other Vietnamese ancestors.

> Islamic kingdom
> Islam started making headway among the Cham after the 10th century. By the 17th century, the royal families of the Cham had converted to Islam.
Work on your reading comprehension.
The absolute majority of Vietnamese population is of Kinh ethnicity, not Cham, so I have no idea what the fuck you're babbling about.

Oh well, based CHYNA can get a few more knife attacks for all I care. So based.

>Islam started making headway among the Cham after the 10th century. By the 17th century, the royal families of the Cham had converted to Islam.
Such a tragedy. I'm glad you guys fucked them up and freed them from that trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCWvIhGBu-Q

China does a lot of things wrong. Muslim removal is not one of them.

Wrong, chink just do propaganda to show the 1 in 10 victory while the other 9 are either failure or even.

Their large cities now almost occupied by muslin. Have ever see the photo that muslin praying on the street near their mosque in Shanghai?

>b-but China sucks at war!
>4th largest country by landmass

>vietnam
>rekt by China for 1000 years
>still mad today

jesus they've got them on the ropes

Japan?

Shut the fuck up dumbass

>be chinks
>get enslaved by the mongols
>mongols conquer most of asia
>outbreed the mongols until the mongols barely exist
>take over their masters empire and claim it as their own
>"we wuz yuanz n sheeit"

>be chinks
>get enslaved by the manchus
>manchus conquer most of asia
>outbreed the manchus until the manchus barely exist
>take over their masters empire and claim it as their own
>"we wuz qingz n sheeit"

>he doesn't know that Islam was a pro-Western civilizing force in China before the Communists took over

China is where the elites will escape to once they are finished destroying the EU and the United States with multiculturalism.

Not Israel?

>Ameridumb education

Oh, this thread is not dead yet.

Hello chinky. Projecting hard again today, aren't you?
The rise and fall of nations, kingdoms and empires are an essential fact of life. Ending division and promoting brotherhood among men are what truly matter.
In the Mao era, there was an opportunity for the two countries to conciliate and cooperate in communistic comradeship. But no, chinks just have to sell out to Uncle Sam and backstab their ally. Then again, I suppose that is the nature of chinks. Shouldn't have expected any better, really.

From the way you run your filthy mouth, it's clear you don't give a smidgen of a damn about morality and justice. Always with this zero sum mentality. Always have to fuck someone else over to get their way. The ways of chinks are truly dark. Oh well, the century of humiliation goes on. China is now biting the hands that fed it, and a big slap is in order. In the meantime, enjoy more unreported terrorist attacks.
As for you, an exemplary lowlife, you are. You are the pride and joy of chinks all over the world! Congratulations!

truth

wait until ISIS gets set up in there eastern provinces the fucking Chinese are going to be fleeing and then paying them off to stop killing them because that is how Chinese "fight"

Myanmar

Who cares?

China is a shithole.

No, Israel is not safe. Completely surrounded by enemies.
There is a reason for all the empty cities that were prebuilt.

>be white
>enslave niggers and import mudslimes
>go extinct, degenerate into shitholes

>be chinese
>assimilate, reproduce, improve
>any "conquerers" of china is incorporated into itself to such a degree that they go almost culturally extinct (see: manchu, mongols)
>China continues to grow larger

The US for the last sixteen years.

India

the Mongolian Khanate

Israel

It's in their blood after all.

>gook gets baited again
Kek.

How's your alliance with uncle sam going? How did it feel that ASEAN is wrapped around Chinese dick like a vietnamese whore working hard for a US green card so they can take their birth defected family to the country that napalmed and poisoned entire generations of your people?

Nobody cared about "morality and justice", vietgook. The game of life is stacked. Time to see the light.

Myanmar

I wish Vietnam and China would just stand together and destroy islam wherever it rears its ugly head.

The level of in-fighting in Europe caused weakening and destruction of the continent and it's being consumed by niggers and muslim today.

america

off course

>chinese has rich culture in the past
>another "race" conquers them and they mix
this logically produces a richer culture, but somehow you subhumans can't figure this out.

you don't get conquered if you're the superior you fucking lowlife retard. if they can conquer chinese then obviously they're doing something right and have their own culture.

whites are going extinct cause they invite a bunch of subhuman shitskins to come fuck their women and murder their children. chinese fought and lost against a stronger culture and then they mixed together

do you see the difference you fucking retard? oh wait if your half british then you can claim you've got british ancestors and be proud of all the historical accomplishments of the british, but somehow the chinese descendants of the conquers of china and the original chinese can't be proud? hmm, yeah, like usual you people are stupid trash

Uh huh. On wait, they set uppity mudslimes on on fire.

lawls

I guess Africans are improving France then. See you in your mass grave.

>be "white" (anglocuck, nordcuck, aryancuck)
>get enslaved by the romans
>romans conquer most of the western world (get btfo in asia)
>outbreed the romans until the roman empire collapses
>claim their legacy and larp that it's your empire everywhere and you're the founders of western civilization
>"we wuz whieet and shieetttt"

chinks still had more civilization than all the western european cuckold for over 4000+ years.

>dey stolee it
so, they're the children of the conquers or the purebred unraped chinese from 5000 years ago?
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
this is your face

being cuckold losers that got dumpstered by kikes, feminism, and your own garbage religion christcuckoldry and allowing niggers to come live in your country and fuck your mother, sister, wife, and daughter isn't the same as being conquered by another culture.

whites got conquered by kikes and the nigger hordes are just what they're using to kill you off. white cucks learning from kikes is an upgrade since kikes were more involved in western civilization than any single white cuck whether it's nord, anglo, or aryan. kikes were building western civilization since 3000 years ago and even created your stupid christcuck religion

>niggers conquering europe
You let them in as rapefugees, you fucking idiot.

> IT'S JUST A BAIT BRO
Wow! Such chinky! Much doge eat doge world! Very meme!
Seriously though, are you actually serious? If you aren't here to talk about politics, GTFO and take your chinky faggotry with you.

> How's your alliance with uncle sam going?
Pretty well. The USA is trying hard to curry favor with Vietnam for its strategic location. American movies and documentaries are coming out showing Vietnamese soldiers in a better light. For example: No Escape, First They Killed My Father by Angelina Jolie, and most recently, the Vietnam War by Ken Burns. The latter is an especially blatant attempt at gaining trust from Vietnam. Moreover, American generals and soldiers are making multiple visits every year. So yeah, pretty well.

> ASEAN is wrapped around Chinese dick
Big fucking deal. SEATO has always been an alliance against Vietnam, and Cambodia has always been a country of lowlifes just like China.

> Nobody cared about "morality and justice", vietgook. The game of life is stacked. Time to see the light.
Pfft! Your attempt at edginess is laughable. However, I really have to thank you for admitting that chinks are lowlifes. This rate instance of honesty, however belated, is laudable. Thanks for showing the world your true colors.
Sure, keep playing your zero sum game. Let God be the judge of all. I wonder which punishment He will unleash on CHAYNA this time.

*rare
Cannibalism from starvation sounds like a fitting future for China. It has to buy farmlands abroad in order to feed its own population after all.

Ahem....

Good Img

there's no difference between a vietkong gook and a chinese chink except we killed more of you during the last century. anything you say about chinks is applied to lesser gooks like you

>be chinese
>pretend that guys who speak completely different languages are one big ethnic group
>it doesn't matter because chinkistan will collapse if the USA decides to apply even a little pressure and this is ignoring that indonesia and india are already getting the factories China used to get and China is isolated diplomatically due to their autistic spergouts and attempts to outright rule their neighbors instead of simply maintaining dominance through soft power and occasional coups like the USA

Mainlander go back to the mainland and stop ruining dong kong

>be white
>pretend that guys who speak completely different languages are one big ethnic group
you destroyed yourself. you must be some shade of shit color since you actually wrote something that stupid

American education everyone

> we
Still trying hard at LARPING as American, aren't you? At least your chinglish got better this time compared to this: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142026049/#142061936

Here's the full text if you want it: thekbh.org/waysdark.htm
I'm especially interested in how horribly chinks treat the coolies. You see, chinks don't really give a shit about other chinks at all. However, criticize China and they get defensive real quick!

China accommodates Muslims
they even have muslims selling street food. I love their spicy noodles.

Mongols train wrecking present day Iraq and Iran in the 13th Century will do

wtf I love china now

I don't know much about all time, but #1 on the leader board right now is probably Burma.

look at you pathetic gook. this is your countrymen that got killed like the animals you are. there's no difference between asians to white america. anything you say about chinks is all applied to lesser gooks like you

chinks eat dogs? so you you yellow gooks. they eat dog in korea as well. all white people know you slant eye yellows eat dogs.

chinks are communist? we killed millions of you commie gooks in vietnam. you're still commie pieces of shit.

chinks do something? why the fuck wouldn't a dog eating commie gook like you also do it? you're just lesser chinks

here's some more dead gook commies dog eaters we wasted in vietnam

you will not find a single white person who thinks there's a difference between vietkong gooks and chinese chinks except vietkong are lazier and stupider

For example, check out this part:
> As a sample of publicity, I recall the remarkable career of a snapshot taken of the Reverend Harry Caldwell. Harry Caldwell is well known around Foochow as a tiger hunter. The Chinese are superstitious about tiger meat, prizing it as precious medicine. Its main virtue is to give the eater courage. Not having much courage naturally, the ignorant Chinese go wild at the chance to get a morsel of tiger. On this occasion a slain tiger had been brought down the mountain to be skinned. A crowd of coolies stampeded to grab the meat. To make sure of fair distribution Caldwell leaped up, and standing over the tiger began waving his arms and shouting that each coolie should take his turn. At that moment the picture was snapped. The tiger did not show - the view was of the Reverend Caldwell imploring the crowd, seen surging forward in frenzied eagerness as if to hear more. This photograph appeared later in a mission publication in America captioned as a throng of Chinese of Fukien, pressing forward to hear Reverend Harry Caldwell's Message of the Savior. It was powerfully convincing - you could see the "spiritual" hunger and excitement in every face.
China: The Hunger Games.

provide some evidence there's a difference between a gook dog eater vietkong and a chinese chink. you're both dog eating commies who we killed lots of.

the biggest difference is lots of americans are alive who went to vietong to waste you commie gook yellow dog eaters

You have been outed as a larping chink. Accept it and move on. The more you try to deflect, the more your chinglish rears its ugly head. Seriously, your desperation is really unsightly.

SINK THE CHINKS

wrong, I've taught both, and Vietnamese are usually always diligent, Chinese not so much.

/thread

btrtoday.com/read/themeweek/positivity/monday-positivity-week/

white people aren't like you commie gook dog eaters. you didn't prove anything or say anything but say i'm a chink. white people use arguments not just calling somebody a chink and think it's over you dumb dog eating gook

here is proof you're dog eating gooks just like koreans and chinese. you're also communist trash we wasted millions of obviously.

you're nothing but a lesser gook. you're too stupid to prove otherwise cause you're just an inferior gook who is jealous of chinks, but little do you know everything you say applies to you

The Mongols had no religion. They actually just adapted whatever religion that was already there. Some of the sons that ended up ruling lands in the middle east ended up as muslims. The ones in China, including Genghis Khan himself even though he never lived to see China get conquered, studied Taoism.

The difference is they didn't say having knife attacks is part and parcel of living in China. They chased muds into caves and torched them.

>anecdote
not an argument you gook. see this dead body gook? that's what we think of you. you typing wrong doesn't change history

Actually by landmass it is the second largest by total area (land & water) its 3rd.

4th by land mass only would be Canada.

Early stage Kingdom of Jerusalem?

Any muslim country?

What a sad post to read. Do you even know how many Vietnamese were killed by America & allies? Do you know how many bombs they dropped in Vietnam?Are you that easily conquered that you will forget your recent ancestors suffering? If it wasn't for China & USSR, Vietnam would be going the same path to oblivion like South Korea. A living digital hell. If not far worse.

>look american daddies, the chinks eat weird animals

Meanwhile:
youtube.com/watch?v=hsmNw5r7n2Y

5000 years of culture

retard.

i guess gook gave up or is sitting around consulting his "engrish guide". i grew up watching movies about wasting the communist vietkong dog eating slants. you are not japan or korea you're a lesser commie gook/chink country. at most you're the asian version of a nigger in the minds of america.

here's some more dead viet gooks for you. i'm sure these boys loving murdering you slants commies.

Poland

I'm surprised the first post wasn't the best post. There is only one correct answer:

Saudi Arabia.

Sure, I've taught for only 15 years, but this is my experience, and the experience of a friend who taught in Vietnam, and my father who visited there. China is still based in the way it deals with muslims though. But lets just not make stuff up.

Mongoria

OP, it's because China knows that Muslims are barbaric animals who would drag their civilization right down the fucking shitter. This is why you also don't see many niggers living in China.

/thread
Fucking Eternal Anglo

SINK
THE
CHINKS

FUCKING
CLOCKWORK

Whenever a chink loses in an argument and starts spazzing out like a retard, he calls for reinforcements from his fellow countryman in order to drown out the opposition. Chinks can only use human wave attack after all.
So when did you chinks come from this time? r/hapas, r/asianamerican, r/aznidentity, r/asianmasculinity or r/incels?

By the way, the trick used by this larping chink is 34th of the 36 stratagems: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty-Six_Stratagems#Inflict_injury_on_oneself_to_win_the_enemy.27s_trust
He's denigrating his own race in order to make others believe that he's an American. Such a good follower of Chinese traditions! If only you fucks just cannibalized yourself as your traditions dictate, the world would be a much better place.

itt: autistic gook autism

takbir takbir we wuz dindu nuffin n shiet

What happened to the Chinese cannibalism article on Wikipedia. I remember seeing it a month or two ago but it's completely gone now.

Not all muslims are the same idiot. Chinese muslims aren't sandniggers they're from Central Asia and they're peaceful and the Han Chinese are annhilating their culture.

Why where North Vietnamese so certain the Chinese wouldn't fuck with them after throwing us out

Good, hopefully you both genocide eachother :)

#religionofpeace #dindunuffin #notallmuslims