How do I get in contact with the user who ran the Secret S/a/nta last year?

How do I get in contact with the user who ran the Secret S/a/nta last year?

I have a couple of questions to ask him. (I tried a email address that I found in the archive, but didn't have much luck)

I have a couple of questions to ask, fairly serious ones too.

Holy shit, kill yourself.

Also, I want everyone to remember this thread when Christmas comes and people start trying to argue that Secret Santa isn't cancer.

Normally, I wouldn't have to make this thread. But germans stole all of my emails back in january and I have no way of getting them back.

Either way, if that user sees this and needs to know who I am, I am the guy who lived in Luxembourg.
Just email me at the address I used to sign up and I'll get it.

This is a real cunt, and I wish I'd made a thread sooner.

What exactly happened and why do you need to talk to him about it?

I need to tell him about on thing that happened with one of my matches, and need to get the email address/shipping address for another.

What happened with one of your matches?

Don't want to say it here.

You don't get nothin without givin somethin here. Perhaps one of us would be more inclined if you gave us a little story.

Did he confess his/her love?

Did he mail you his bodily waste?

I can't imagine being enough of a pathetic piece of shit to buy presents for someone you don't know, in the hopes of getting shit you don't want from someone else you don't even know.

Why not just sign up for Lootcrate or whatever anime knock-off boxes there are out there? You'd have just as much fun.

Damn, /r9k/ please calm down.

Oh, fuck off. I'm sure Reddit is doing a secret santa this year, why not sign up there for double the presents?

Its fun. Send some shitty stuff to a random and get equally shitty stuff back.

Getting rid of trash does seem like fun, but on the other hand you might wind up with more trash than you started with.

I get that you people desperately want friends, but could you try and find them in a less embarrassing manner? Send me 200 bucks and I'll pretend to be your friend for a day, and you don't have to shit up the board with thank you posts.

biiiiiiiiitch

another guy may have (fucking germans!) but I have no issues with him.

What do you have against people enjoying themselves inside of a community?

At the sane time, you all seem to despise others for "enjoying themselves" on other sites. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

In any case, this thread is /r9k/ tier and some of you need to improve your lives

Hahha, I've never even done the secret santas (I'm not OP) but I still like the sentiment.
I'm not a redditor either so I don't know if they do it too but Sup Forums's has been happening for how many years now?
Did the one ongoing holiday general thread bump off a thread about your waifu? Why are you so bitter about lonely Sup Forumsnons being kind?

What did you get CP from a country where it's legal and now have to prove in court that you didn't request it? The prosecutor isn't going to just accept some emails from [email protected] Forums are legit and drop the case.

>Literally 7 and a half months agos
>Only now comes forth
I wouldn't be surprised if you get nothing, shouldn't have taken your sweet time.

maybe you could give out the initials for you matches and can find them like this

I don't have the emails with the names/addresses anymore, krauts stole them.

I tried other methods of contact, all failed.

Are you telling me that you took from the end of December to the middle of July to try maybe 5 different methods? It'd take you maybe a month to try them all, even if you were busy. You could have tried making a thread at any point after that, and if it was within a reasonable amount of time, you might have gotten a reply.

>Are you telling me that you took from the end of December to the middle of July to try maybe 5 different methods?
yes. you're very astute, user!

Just order your secret santa various drugs off the internet and tip off the cops.