So, I love watching South Park, but the last two seasons it's really cringey...

So, I love watching South Park, but the last two seasons it's really cringey. Is South Park getting old or have I outgrown it ? Or both ?

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s15e07-youre-getting-old
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's absolute garbage now.

(((THEY))) Said they'd stop being political after season 20 and look at where they're at now... Absolute sjw trash. Stick with the earlier seasons.

idk, last episode seemed to call out sjw's on the statue issue and their virtue signaling

kikes took over. they're very obviously getting paid for trump hits. they never took sides until this election

Not only that, but they don't get the issues anymore. Not only did they not foresee a Trump victor, but in the first episode of the 21 season, they represent white supremacists in Charlottesville I guess, as old, dirty racists who are angry about nothing.
The truth is the alt-right is comprised mostly of young clean shaven individuals who are angry at the anti white propaganda on tv. ( doesn't mean I agree with them) Main point is - they completely misunderstood what the fuck was happening in the world.

got kiked as fuck lately

fuck em, they can't even do edgy authentically anymore, faggots

You have already said it per se.

Now you know why the qualities of episodes fall so quickly.

>Is South Park getting old or have I outgrown it ?

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s15e07-youre-getting-old

They dedicated an entire season to bashing SJWs, what are you on about? Besides Parker and Stone said they're done with Trump shit for the next season.

its horrible

typical "deep state", world run by old slags, garbage.

yea i tried watching the first few episodes of the last season and i couldn't finish any of them--just so damn boring. what happened to jew bots, feeding that bully his parents' chili, and somalian pirates? it will take a while for the people in denial to come around, but it died 2 or 3 seasons ago. i remember how in denial people were about boondocks season4 being bad, and that was arguably the worst season an animated series ever had.

I don't get it
why the fuck are your dumb goy asses so shocked? T&M have been asbsolute libshit cucks since maybe 2001
just listen to America Fuck Yeah and note they're total democrat sellouts

Bro how can you even stomach it?

I was a HUGE South Park fan but I get so disillusioned trying to watch the shitty new episodes and stopped about 6 years ago.

Seasons 1 - 8 are the only ones worth watching. 1-10 if you really stretch it.

Been shit since season 10

pay for a real survey

New season is pretty based

They haven't been good since they went full on "current events satire show". They've always incorporated recent news events in their episodes, but they had a lot of episodes which didn't really have a specific message or event they were addressing. Things like the Scott Tenerman episode were great, and I was ok with them poking at topics in general, but they've become this format where basically something happens Thursday and everyone says "OMG I WONDER WHAT SOUTH PARK IS GONNA SAY ABOUT IT BY NEXT WEEK!!" then South Park predictably makes some retarded episode which is a completely unveiled rendering of their opinions on the matter and Kyle or Stan says "I learned something today".

Even some of these were bearable when the show was entirely episodic. They've been doing the whole season long narrative thing which is even fucking worse because now when something they do is retarded and stale it doesn't just disappear forever next week, it comes back over and over.

That is actually a good observation

stop watching tv man its literal poison

Trey changes his opinions based on what woman he's with.

Watch him shill for gun control soon, even though he's historically been pro-gun and libertarian.

I've seen every episode of South Park, it's true that it used to be better, but i still don't understand the people in here that are so offended that a show that is mostly satire doesn't align completely with their political views. They did an entire season making fun of SJW's.

It hasn't been the same since season 10 or 11. I think there are only so many original ideas you can come up with. Happens to a lot of artists e.g. Quentin Tarantino

The format is changed and the episodic, season-long arks are pretty shitty. Their jokes aren't as good and it comes across as random and forced a lot of times. Idk senpai, There has been a definite decline in quality, the past two seasons especially. 3-7 was the golden age, 9-12 were good, and the rest was okay. I still watched it up until last season was a clusterfuck.

The second episode was literally about Trump's tweeting.

And how libshits are fucking retarded for sperging out over it

A big part of South Park's charm was it's whimsicalness, which I believe it lost around the end of its 7th season. There was a marked change in the 8th season, and I never thought the show was any good after that point.

South Park been garbage the past 4 years.

>3-7 was the golden age

Absolutely.

I agree that SP has been in decline. I miss the creativity of the older episodes. They need to stop thinking they're quirky for making episodes about the already so tiresome identity politics that we deal with daily. Their new episodes about facebook, pewdiepie, and just in general have been absolute trash.

It jumped the shark seasons ago.

Supposedly it's improved recently.

Idk. :/

I haven't watched South Park since like 2007 or so, shortly after the world of warcraft and imagination land episodes.

you are sitting there with a straight face telling me you've honestly still been watching that garbage for the past 10 years?

grow the fuck up this isnt late 90's anymore and you arent 10 years old

I prefer to watch videos of myself naked