How exactly is water fluoridation supposed to help your teeth if you're drinking the water?

How exactly is water fluoridation supposed to help your teeth if you're drinking the water?

Why is the whole oral health meme still being pushed by municipalities?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/how-fluoride-works-prevent-tooth-decay-607857
youtu.be/TLOFaWdPxB0
cdc.gov/niosh/ipcsneng/neng1233.html
bodyecology.com/articles/low_stomach_acid_symptoms.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you drink that garbage? Don't you know dihydrogen monoxide dissolves almost everything? The shit is used in like every cleaner. Mate you're supposed to rinse.

>dihydrogen monoxide
Holy fuck, you're hilarious. Holy shit. This definitely wasn't the 15th time I've seen that in a thread on this site over the past four years.

Great little known redpill: brush your teeth with coconut oil. Once people try it and see that it's works better than (((ADA))) approved toothpaste they'll start to question everything.

Many theories why.
My dentist told me to avoid it as it serves no purpose after teeth have grown in. It only benefits new teeth.
I use a filtered RO/DI system and I literally never brush my teeth. I just clean em with gum or whatever and dentist always compliments my teeth. Brushing all the time wears your enamel and causes cavities.
Thats the real redpill

What else are they going to do with that industrial toxic waste? Costs money to dispose of it. So why not get paid to dump it in the drinking water?

Surely you're not thinking the politicians in charge of this are somehow magically competent and not on the take.

Remineralizes your teeth

I don't know and I don't care. I'm not drinking that shit.

how do you filter out deuterium oxide?

Drink only top of glass
Glad youre posting around newfag. Stay for a while.

Fluoride strongly bonds to calcium replacing the hydroxyl groups from the hydroxyapatite in your teeth. The resulting is way more resistant.

You're a retard if you believe the coconut oil/oil swishing meme bull shit.

Does nothing for your teeth and puts you at risk for lipoid pneumonia from inhaling the oil residue left in your mouth and teeth.

People who spend $20 and up on jars of coconut oil instead of $1 for a tube of tooth paste that has worked at cleaning teeth for the better part of a century are new age hipster holistic faggots.

If you don't have a shit sugar diet you'll never have to brush, and your breath smells better

It also calcifies your pineal but who cares...DMT will fix her right up

Isn't the fluoride supposed to be used to clean the water then gets filtered out?

What the fuck America.

didnt it start because some (((chem company))) convinced the government to literally pay them to dump their waste fluoride they would have had to pay to get rid of into water supplies for """oral health"""?

Coconut oil is pretty cheap. Ounce for ounce less expensive than toothpaste. That said, I don't use coconut oil to brush my teeth but use a fluoride free xylitol based toothpaste. Also I don't eat sugar or grains, so that helps.

>Okay for one fluoride is not good to consume.
>It is good for your teeth as in toothpaste.
>It reacts with the enamel of your teeth to create a more acid restant coating see links.
>Fluoride is only really proven to cause minor side effects of moderate doses through digestion.

thoughtco.com/how-fluoride-works-prevent-tooth-decay-607857

Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet - State of New Jersey

>Rant: Stop shilling absolute fucking stupid conspiracy shit. Be smarter and fucking watch how awesome flourine gas reacts with cesium. Sit in fucking awe as YOU will never get to posses this gas and light awesome shit on fire with it.

youtu.be/TLOFaWdPxB0

>Thanks Brit fags.
>You're useful and tolerable SOMETIMES

No. It started because of observational science.

Public Health workers noticed residents of a town in Appalachia had nearly perfect white teeth.

Turns out the well water they were drinking was high in flouride.

Fluoride is an element, not a molecule. Saying fluoride is good for you
Is like saying carbon monoxide is good for you
because oxygen.
Fluoride in water comes from poisonous compounds
that are extremely dangerous in concentration.
They're just dumping poison into the water that
They would have to pay to dispose of otherwise.

>This is absolutely FUCKING STUPID.

In the concentrations you're getting it from water, fluoride is nearly harmless
if you get a whole shit ton of it though it's pretty toxic, like almost everything else

Many countries like Germany that don't put it in the water supply put it in Salt.

Yes this guy gets it. Example, eat a too a tooth paste. Get the shits, headaches, nausea, and a slew of other side effects.

Fluoride is a bitch because it's such a small element. Ions easily diffuse through tissues unlike heavier halogens and fuck you up by forming CaF with the calcium in your bones.

That's not from Fluoride. That's from HF, as in the acid.

It's goddamned fluorisilic acid retard.
Not good in any quantity. The stuff in toothpaste is different, usually sodium fluoride.

cdc.gov/niosh/ipcsneng/neng1233.html

>It also calcifies the pineal gland.
Fluoride in water is sodium fluoride, how is a chemical that contains no calcium calcifying the pineal gland?

>dihydrogen monoxide

Yes and by injesting lots of fluoride you form HF from the acidic environment in your stomach.

>Again with the stupidity

"Fluoride is an element, not a molecule. "
>Dumbest shit ever said.. Gas yourself please.

The pic is even titled "HF-Burn" as in this guy stuck his arm in HF.

Do you own research, lazy gen Z kid

"Fluoride" is just short of sodium fluoride.

I just bought a RO/DI system for my reef aquarium. Everything I’ve read has said you can’t drink rodi water. You’ve had improved health after drinking it? How long have you been drinking it? I thought it only removes chlorine and chloramines, but not fluoride.

what's the cheapest decent filter I can get?

That's all you found odd about that post?

This kid doesn't even have all his adult teeth yet and obviously doesn't know what type of water filtration his parents house has.

Studies have shown that people living where municipalities have fluorinated water have on average a lower IQ than those living in municipalities that don't, although I haven't seen any studies that links the two together.

I found plenty of it odd, but I guess the RO/DI just seemed more relevant to me since I’m setting up my reef tank right now. I just figured if he doesn’t want to brush his teeth, whatever, it’s his mouth.

apparently your meant to swallow the fluoride and it comes out in ur saliva and sticks to ur teeth, except only 2% of the fluoride you swallow makes it to your teeth, the rest goes into your blood, bones, brain etc

That's mean, teach your kids that plz.

Supplement iodine or eat tasty seaweed sheets iodine makes you piss out 80% of fluoride. But yes op it makes us all stupid one of the jews greatest successes

The fluoride used in water is not sodium fluoride. It's fluorisilic acid and/or other nasty stuff.

Look up Flouride Action Network for red pills.

I drink RO at home cause the local water is shit. It tastes way better. Sometimes I add mineral solution to the bottle, but usually not.

This is why OP.
Pic related.
Everyone else doesn't know what they are talking about.

No they use chlorine and bleach. Not kidding.

Try reading a book or two.

>How is soda supposed to harm your teeth if you are drinking it?

Correlation is not causation.
Weston Price figured out that people who ate traditional diets had good teeth and bone structure.
People on modern carb/sugar/processed diets had bad teeth and asymmetric faces.

baking soda is the best alternative to poison paste.

Nice digits

Oh God how unpleasant is that shit! Please share

Does anyone not find it odd people are talking about alternative tooth paste? As in they eat that shit after they're done brushing.

Eh. Taste a little salty. Not so bad.

I like it better than anything else. The crystalline structure scrubs your teeth just right and it doesn't fuck up you palette so you can drink coffee or orange juice or eat right after you brush your teeth.

Plus it neutralizes acid in your mouth.

Heh who knew, sodium bicarbonate did that.

>Everyone just do us all a favor and spit that shit. >Don't swallow that shit.

Well, I even rinse my mouth out with distilled water after I brush my teeth, as I don't want to swallow the crud I just brushed off, but who the fuck would put poisonous shit in their mouth?

It's a nothingburger. It's salty and that's it.

You can also eat it to settle an over-acidic stomach. Just get ready to burp because it'll make CO2, but that can be handy to help readjust the contents and vent whatever else didn't have the pressure to burp out already.

Good lord

>No hope for our future

Heh eat too much and let me know how that heart burn feels afterwards.

>baking soda brush
>antiseptic rinse

master race

>teeth full of holes during a day of eating and drinking carbohydrates from fermenting bacteria
>fluoride ions helps fill these holes, combating teeth rot
>nobody wants to brush after eating or drinking something carb-heavy so drink water instead
Not that hard to understand how fluoride works on your teeth, user.

You have to mix it with water first.

>let me know how that heart burn feels afterwards.

I get it now. You're a shill

Nobody said to eat a bowl of it. Heart burn (acid reflux) is when the acid goes back up through the sphincter. If your sphincter is weak or acid is frothing up when you burp then you have other problems to worry about.

fluoride doesn't only work topically. tired of this alex jones meme.

True redpill is to not eat sugary shit. Meat and vegetables don't contribute much to cavities.

>baking soda is the best alternative to poison paste.
Damages your teeth, enjoy your dentist bills.

>Baking soda brush
Baking soda is for whitening and it does this by destroying some of your discolored tooth enamel.You aren't supposed to do that regularly.

Hey got news, it's also when you run too little acid. The pains of those symptoms. My understanding is those symptoms feel similar. But the too little version is way worse in terms of feels. If I can remember the place I saw it. There was a professor a long time ago who used to get really bad heartburn. He used to cure it with a shot of HCL.

Ahh the good old shill misuse. You're a real narcissistic larp.

the biggest problems with flouridated water is it is not dose dependent so it doens't matter if you're fetus or 200kg 'meritard you get the same dose. Additionally pollutants accumulate up food chains so it is expected that there would be higher than accounted for levels in food that we eat that has been irrigated/fed flouridated water.

Flouride is not a nutrient therefore it is a medicine
it is the only mass administered medicine
it is the only medicine administered without consent
the dosage is not controlled
it has known suppresive impact on the thyroid
no random double blind test has been done on its effect on tooth decay
at high enough concentrations it will reduce iq

why have flouridated water when flouridated toothpaste is proven to reduce decay without the above side affects.

Tooth decay is a dietary disease ask yourself if they were to put statins in the water because a lot of people have heart disease would you let them do it?

No it doesn't. I've been using it for 15 years as I fucking hate the taste of tooth paste and I've always had perfect teeth.

forgot to mention fluoridosis which is the accumulation of fluoride in bone and tissue

He's right though. Your diet must match your brushing habits. Otherwise you would be cavity stricken and over run with gum disease.

Too much fluoride actually damages teeth. Google fluorosis.

You mean a little too alkaline? Sure, like I said, a little bit of it will help if your stomach has gone too acidic, but if you have shit backing up through your sphincter then you might have a different problem. Your stomach shouldn't ordinarily have a problem secreting enough HCl on its own do do the job calmly and effectively.

What are you arguing against. It's actually more common than you think for people to run higher PH.

bodyecology.com/articles/low_stomach_acid_symptoms.php

where are you posting from?

I'm not arguing against anything. You're the one that arguing. All I said is that it's an effective way to address and overly acidic stomach and that there's probably something else wrong if that's an issue for you.

Asshole.

>no answer to this

I'm the guy always posting the fluoride threads, if that means anything to you.

There is no reason ingesting fluoride would help your teeth better than any. The CDC tries really hard to convince you that its no big deal. pic related

ATM 75% of Americans have access to fluoridated water and the CDC declares it a goal to make it 80% soon.

When you start looking into it you see that the studies that show fluoridated water in a bad light are almost all Chinese. Only a few American studies confirm the findings. Take that with a grain of salt because some make the argument that it is just Chinese propaganda attempting to convince Americans their government is trying to poison them.

I have a lot more information on the topic but it is important to note it is a violation of the population's rights to medicate them without consent.

For the record most bottled water companies do not report any (((added))) fluoride, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. It means it doesn't show up in the annual WQR(water quality report)

If you're interested any public water plants are required to publish an annual water quality report, and you should be able to check out your local water. Fun fact: almost all water in the USA has some radioactive material in it and you will see it in your local water quality report.

No I didn't, stop going spastic.

I just corrected your common misunderstanding of "Heart burn". After pointing out smashing too much baking soda would feel like heartburn x2.

Burgerland. Flag is vpn.

there are quality chinese studies showing drops of 1-2 iq points with 10mg/L of flouride in children. Children are like 8x the size of a newborn or prenatal child, there is no way the damage from fluoridated water isn't done during that age/weight

My common misunderstanding? Thanks for putting words into my mouth. You're the one going spastic.

Instead of arguing like a angry tard, why don't you explain what "heartburn" is to the folks at home and try to be helpful rather than shitting up the thread?

Run away as fast as you can. Its rat poizon. Hazardous material. Flourosis of the teeth. Read about that. It does not prevent cavities period.

Youre the one going all definition Nazi. All I did was point out heartburn can and does often occur with high pH. As if that was some argument saying eating baking soda wouldn't cause it.

Why don't you tell us what heartburn is then, faggot? You're the one being a definition nazi.

You really are dim

As if this isn't trying to say "chowing too much baking soda wont cause it"

Ahhhhhhh!!!
K you're just not fun anymore. Now sit and reflect when this gets archived

checked but you still haven't told us what the definition is. I sure hope this gets archived. I'll mail it to your grandchildren, and your mother on her deathbed.

Not going to define an easy Google search for a larp.

I'll gas your whole family with flourine before that ever happens.

I see you work for DuPont Corporation, which gassed a bunch of farms in New Jersey by venting fluorine into the atmosphere. The nazis were really behind when it came to gas technology -- couldn't even gas the kikes, or obtain coal gasification.

Pops house has a membrane filter and some reverse osmosis thinger majig. All I know is there's no fluoride in his tap water and I see a difference in my health

Burger intellect for sure.

The accusation is Flouride not Flourine gas.

Because Sup Forums science

You know you can drink some bleach and be perfectly fine, literally no ill effects right? Bleach is what is recommended to purify water if you don't have other readily accessible means

You're the one who said you'd gas my family with "fluorine" so I assume you have no concept of its electronegativity and the difficulty of stopping it from reacting.

Don't worry I saw a guy on Facebook who was released from the mental institution 2x he said you can smoke dope to awaken your third eye (this story is actually 100% true, sadly).

Simple

>Gas chamber
>Vacuum pulled
>Flourine released

Easy win

Seriously the spastic shows in every post

Can't filter out the floride buddy. Nice placebo.

How are you going to store the fluorine in order to release it? Protip it's not feasible. And you know what, you sub-nazi? It got vented during the Manhattan Project.

You're such a fucking scientific illiterate. We could have gassed the kikes and nuked the nips at the same time. And you're trying to death threat my family because you don't understand sodium bicarbonate.