Amerifats fighting over dipping sauce

>Amerifats fighting over dipping sauce

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES BURGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MTHL3_-O2V8
youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0
ebay.com/itm/Rick-and-Morty-Authentic-McDonalds-Szechuan-Sauce/132347818888?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=1&asc=41451&meid=1b7794fd08c549d3a90a6434c7b4852c&pid=100011&rk=2&rkt=12&mehot=pp&sd=182759701764&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

You sound jelly

>normies love dumb feminist humor and obvious product placement and willingly throw their money away on trash food
looks like a normal day in amerifatland

>the absolute state of burgerland

Don't bully me

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB, MY GLIP GLOPS! I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN EPIC MEME THAT IS ACTUALLY PUSHED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT TO SUBVERT MILLENNIALS, MORTY.

>disgusting trash food
>le funny Rick and Morty le sauce!
>actually fighting over shitty sauce
Kim pls nuke us

Reddit, not even once

PICKLE RICK NIGGAS

>People lining up to eat Sauce that's been sitting in McDonald's cold storage for over 20 years
That's why there was a limited quantity. They think McDonalds produced more of this sauce for a meme? It was a marketing ploy. Someone found the sauce in storage and was like
>Fuck it those fucking sheep will flock to our restaurants if we say we have some

HAHA WTF

To be fair you have to have a very high... actually never mind i just cant today

>its literally boondocks tier woth autistic reddit tards

HOLY SHIT

youtu.be/MTHL3_-O2V8

It's very, very good sauce, isn't it, goyim?

Im a...
piece of feminist, communist propaganda that uses science and seemingly intelligent paradoxes and theories that are actually really hollow and meh but never to complicated so that the Burgerland will still catch up while pumping them full of negative Nihilism trying to enforce the philosophy of egotism and hedonism while making the viewers feel exceptional for getting all the explained references...
Morty!

This. If it references their childhood even a obscure part they never thought about they'll throw cash at it. Why make new things when we can live in the past with nostalgia on demand?

This is uncanny.
People and their fucking cartoons, I swear to God.

I was disappointed when my local MickyDs didnt have any of the rick and morty sauce. Still got a few sodas and a few big macs for a few bucks. Good to save em for lunch and dinner and breakfast when the mrses isn't around

Why are shocked at us burgers being burgers?

No need to thank me, now you can have all the sauce you want.

>2,000 people

I was gonna say:

>SAVING A BIG MAC

But then I realised they are so loaded with preservatives that they're probably gonna be totally fine to eat in a few years if you wrap them up and store them in a cool, dry place. I have a super cheap friend who buys pizzas on special and puts them in his freezer for later/emergencies while maintaining an otherwise normal diet.

>a bunch of social rejects with no friends sitting in their basement getting mad over normal well-adjusted people having fun and participating in normal human behavior

Rick & Morty is a show you're supposed to watch while getting high and socializing with a room full of friends, that's why Sup Forums doesn't like it. Another reason is because it actually does require some degree of college education and an IQ above 110 to understand most of the show's deep humor and philosophical/scientific concepts.

I usually have two big macs every two days and about 4 sodas a day. Been losing weight eversince

But I though Rick and Morty fans were supposed to be high IQ geniuses.

Hey Reddit. Did you get your Disney brand Mcdonalds Sauce you saw on TV?

This has to be some sort of psychometric test. People aren't this bad are they?

>Claim to be superior in intellect because you like a show
>Get in fistfights over 20 year old sauce

God I fucking hate Rick and Morty so much the fanbase is more cringe worthy then sonic and minecraft combined.

>Be unimpressive, slightly above average intelligence normalfag
>IQ of maybe 105-115
>Smart enough to be clever, not smart enough to self-evaluate mercilessly like an actual genius in the 130+ category
>Delusional about own intelligence, consider self above others
>Study something dull and easy in college, like Social Sciences or Philosophy
>Argue on Reddit about philosophy while using as many big words as you can pull out of a Thesaurus as possible
>Watch Rick and Morty with your other, mostly unimpressive 105-115 IQ friends
>Empathise and relate with Rick, even though you're nothing like him

McDonald's fries are amazing and there's not a damn one of you who can say otherwise

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>druid hills
Most definitely was a nigger then. Fuck Atlanta

This right here. And I have a 115 IQ. How dare you make me out to be some rick and morty loving college student

Never in my life have I been so offended

haha time to go CONSUME what my favorite cartoon tells me to!

Remember Burger King's old fries before 2013 or 2012? Super salty and addicting those were. Actually better than MickyDs

>tacobell employee australian poorfags dont get comp'd taco sauce
Kek

I don't know how this happened. First two seasons weren't like this, this whole thing exploded into fucking craziness over the past few months.

that's some brave new world shit

Gravity falls sucks
Adventure time sucks
Rick and morty always has sucked you faggot

I am speechless. Cant even shitpost. This is just simply retarded.

You have to post the whole image.

You know the niggers the niggers chomping out at KFC over the lack of free chicken actually happened? Fast food eaters are subhuman.

Rick would make fun of you for idolizing someone, so that person is retarded
>t. not reddit

Knew this coworker of mine, a 20 year old nu male who talked about nothing but rick and morty, I have seen this show so I kind of knew what he was talking about, but I have never seen anyone go on about a cartoon like this, I am 30 and it was extremely akward having to nod my head and pretend I was interested in what this dude had to say.

I mean, it's not a bad show

Everyone point and laugh

Wait, they actually brought it back?

Wow, and I thought I was autistic. Then again, I do basically the same thing for Nintendo games, so who am I to judge.

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIICK!! HAHA SO FUNNY! XDD

Only 20 packets.

why are people chimping out over this sauce?

>people

McDonald's fries haven't been good since they removed the beef tallow a decade ago.

That looks like Pittsburgh top kek

Good little goys. Buy buy buy! Spend your money, goy! Spend it all!

>leftists lining up and fighting over MCDONALD'S PRODUCTS just because reddit: the cartoon told them to consume it

loving every laugh

It's fucking sauce, you can get it anywhere. I don't get America and I have to deal with this shit.

So...is it really THAT good? I don't often eat nuggets, but when i do, i don't need anything besides ketchup and bbq

>loving every laugh
And I thought all those fags were poorly programmed bots in a circle jerk competition. Turns out they're indeed "human".

top picture is from the UK not America.

who needs dippin sauce when you got dippin tobaccy

no its a collectors item that you get basically for free and can resell for easily 1000 bucks

Fuck this user's got it

There is no hope for the US

>resell for easily 1000 bucks
how? why?

I can't breathe

God it's true.

90s nostalgia is fucking gay. At least 80s nostalgia is over cool stuff like neon, hair metal, and acid wash.

>paying 20 american fucking dollars to cuck yourself with what might as well be a used condom

>300 dollars
>30 bids
I really missed the train on this one, and I made 1,000 dollars on reselling Eclipse glasses this year. How'd I miss this?

Never underestimate the power of the normie

lmao there was almost a riot in Los Angeles over the sauce, they even brought out a chopper over it

>not just making it yourself

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Seen a video earlier where some guy was charging $10 for one nugget dipped in the sauce

we still have the highest score, we are winning the game. other countries will perish when we leave, the world. america has its reasons..... you will all see

>*breathes in*

ebay.com/itm/Rick-and-Morty-Authentic-McDonalds-Szechuan-Sauce/132347818888?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=1&asc=41451&meid=1b7794fd08c549d3a90a6434c7b4852c&pid=100011&rk=2&rkt=12&mehot=pp&sd=182759701764&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

>yfw the sauce is the same thing as fiat currency just shit that people are tricked into thinking has value

>numale redditors mad that McD's ran out of sauce from a cartoon

They 1 thing they'll fight over.

This is what happens when normies larp as nerds.

Maximum faggetry and cancer.

Stop posting my pic Daniel I already called the police

>cult following
It's like McDonald's is selling iPhones so many people showed up

They did

This is what people are fighting over

>Ingredients printed on the label
Holy shit I'm going to make bottles of this shit I'm gonna be rich

Wait wait wait, they MADE more of this sauce, but still only gave each McD's 60 ought packets? They HAD to know that was a bad fucking idea.

How many of them are communists? because going to a line should be the standard for them.

Put in a empty bottle of siracha, put a pickle cartoon label on it and profit

NOSAUCERS BTFO

Why don't the go to any chinese restaurant for that sauce?

you dont know the amount, of measurements put in each ingredient........

I saw this two threads ago Pablo.

I went to culinary school I'll fucking figure it out

Good comparison.

>contains soy