Anzu is a cock sleave.

>shit thread
>flag is literally a bundle of sticks
OP is a faggot just like always

We DO hate Turkey.

And she's a literal rape baby.

I like Turtles

Turkish women are angels

-key? Subhumans. Just look at the boy you posted. degenerate.

>brown hair brown eyes brown skin
YAAAAAAAAWWWN.

But that's how we like our women. Skinny and with feminine penises.

no.
Thats how YOU(fags) like their little boys

what's an ottoman anyway?

feminine uncut penises?
I need a plane ticket to turkey right now

Let's make a deal with Turkey: We give you all the white women you want in exchange for Anzu.

Anzu must be cloned and the clones given to Sup Forumsacks to raise as Aryan daughterus.

she is a girl. cease your trapfaggotry

Turkish women are the best.

>girl
Yes. She is a girl. She just has a really feminine penis.

be such a shit tier man you become a girl thus you dont pass on your genes why are we against trannies again

She is a biological women that was born with a natural vagina and has XX chromosomes in every one of her cells you colossal faggot.

>Pol hates turkey
>Pol hates gays
>Pol is literally worshipping a crossdressing roach trap

Really activates my almonds.

I swear this board went a good month or two without any anzuposting. Now this...

Oh, so you genetically tested every one of her cells? Don't think so. This is a shill post. She's a girl (male)

-kroaches

Anzu is to Turkey as Huma is to Hillary's Campaign.
The only thing worth saving.

its a dude you fag,i know you wish it not to be true but you have been fapping to a tranny,delete you anzu folder and never tell anyone and say 20 hail marys or burn in hell you fucking fag

Roaches are literal subhumans who wish they were white

>Skinny and with feminine penises.

I thought this too for the longest time, until I saw child Anzu in girly clothes hugging her dad in front of other turks. Those other turks didn't look like the type of men that would be happy being around a girly boy dressed as a girl, so I'm certain Anzu is just a weird looking gal. Weird looking for a women,yet perfect for cosplaying as cute animu grills.