"ONLY ONE THING WILL WORK"

WHAT. DID. HE. MEAN. BY. THIS?

I'm actually scared. I mean Jesus Christ, he's obviously talking about a military strike on North Korea, right?

Also, if this is just a game he's playing, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM? Playing around with nuclear holocaust is insane.

I'm a die-hard red-blood American patriot, and this is insane to me. This would start WW3.

bumping, this is too important.

x2

What do you guys think of this, Sup Forums?

x3

x4
Sup Forums is being slid hard GET IN HERE

its funny

Go back to sleep, goy.
You're getting yourself worked up over nothing!

shaping up to be an interesting season finale for 2017

Let it all end.

>Start WW3
I doubt it. Do you really think either China or Russia give enough of a fuck to become nuclear wastes on behalf of some fat nork? I don't. At worst Japan gets nuked, which would actually be much more concerning for me. I doubt they could nuke the mainland and even if they did even our early nuclear missile defense systems should be able to handle whatever comes close. I hope Japan has shit like that, where else will I get my comped sushi? I'll have to tell some poorfag to bring me a sandwich.

Why are you scared are you a pussy?

He means that White men need to be sent overseas to die because they are a threat to his jewish family and corporate interests, but not to worry about it because Mexicans will take care of your jobs and niggers will take care of your women back home.

Tired of winning yet?

nothing happens, nothing ever happens.

trump is hinting at his resignation.

Its brilliant, you know how during the cold war the US and USSR had to match each others show of force? Until one went bankrupt from it? Thats pretty much what is happenign here, or at least that is what it seems like for me. Additional sanctions have been put on NK and even China won't do business with them. They have no economy. Now the US is posturing and NK has to try their best to match.

he's bluffing

He is implying he is going to strike NK with Rods of God tomorrow evening, right after he drops live red pills on the world live from the WH during Sunday football games.

hopefully he means he's going to wipe them off the planet so i can stop hearing about this fucking bullshit

Trump is not talking about sanctions you dweeb

No retard, hes already placed extra sanctions on them a long time ago, now this is the posturing that NK has to match, they dont know what the fuck he means but they will be scared shitless and forces to be on alert 24/7 until they can get clarification.